Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India - page 9. (Read 1971 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 11:42:01 PM
Even if the "forbidden" people in India can buy passwords because the government forbids bitcoins in a country that does not change the fact that they are encrypted in these countries. I believe everything is good and bad so this happens with bitcoin and electronic money just because many of these countries do not allow their citizens to use this happening to the government of India. This just because of this does not allow people to use this but in the near future it will be good for them and they will allow India to be one of the largest software companies in the world in the software industry.
Activity: 97
July 20, 2018, 10:13:30 PM
The future of bitcoin in India is very bright and promising. The price will rise sharply
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 26
July 20, 2018, 09:30:15 PM
People in India already don't trust banks or their government, so why would it matter if bitcoin is "banned"?

We cover a lot of the anonymous exchanges people in India can buy bitcoin and altcoins at currently.

Even if it is "banned" people in India can buy cryptos because the government banning bitcoin in one country doesn't change the fact people already own crypto in these countries. People from other countries will also sell it to people in countries where it is "banned" so India's government just has to deal with it.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 20, 2018, 08:41:01 PM
What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

Actually no one really know as the final judgement of the fate of the crypto currency in this nation was their Supreme court of India. We will just hope the decision will favor the Bitcoin investment which i believed it will because the law will always favor the regulation in order for the Crypto to become legal in this country. Here is the link for our reference https://www.ccn.com/breaking-indias-supreme-court-sets-september-date-for-final-cryptocurrency-petition-hearing/.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
July 20, 2018, 08:29:06 PM
I believe every thing has its own good and bad so this happen to bitcoin and crypto currency as well just because of this many countries not allowing their citizens to use this same happen to India government is working on this just because of this right now they are not allowing peoples to use this but in near future its going to be good for them and ll and they will allow as India is one of world's biggest giant in software industry so its very hard for them to keep away common peoples from this new age technology
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
July 20, 2018, 08:16:02 PM
In recent days the contribution to the cryptocurrency network from India is found big. This is seen as a positive sign for the growth of bitcoin and other forms of growth along with technology. Now such a step from government makes it hard to the users from India to accept and I believe that the government will regulate and won't ban it completely.

I think Bitcoin is going to be big in India in the coming years because technology-wise India is ahead and it's just a matter of time for them to fully grasp its usage and massive adoption will take place. They even have the population to back it just like China.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
In recent days the contribution to the cryptocurrency network from India is found big. This is seen as a positive sign for the growth of bitcoin and other forms of growth along with technology. Now such a step from government makes it hard to the users from India to accept and I believe that the government will regulate and won't ban it completely.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:00:36 PM
What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
if the government is still applying the principle to ban bitcoin I think the future of bitcoin in India will be difficult to develop because this as one way to develop bitcoin in every country is through government approval and support. however, if the government can provide another regulation that approves bitcoin it may be different for bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 162
July 20, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
Although the policies at the moment don't seem to support bitcoin, the future of digital currencies looks bright, sooner than later the government in India and other governments in most parts of the world will begin to appreciate the beauty of bitcoin and how beneficial blockchain technology is to every economy.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 06:30:55 PM
At a time when a country begins to feel the benefits of bitcoin it may erase the bitcoin ban in it is country.Likewise with india,india may accept bitcoin under the terms an regulations set forth in the country.
Activity: 16
July 20, 2018, 09:57:53 AM
Bitcoin can be the future of India. There can be some rules and regulations and it can take some time.
Nowadays, Indian government declare it illegal but after some time it can be legal and after making some new amendments and new laws it will be finally boom up and the future of bitcoin will be good
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
Bitcoin is a relatively new digital media market in India, where there are now many policies in India that are actively promoting the bitcon market as well as support for bitcoin development in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
July 20, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
Recently I got news from media and they said that the ministry of finance placed a committee to draft regulations on cryptocurrencies. And not only that one of the official from that committee mentioned that they are not going to ban cryptocurrency and they will treat cryptocurrency as commodity. It is really good news for us.
Activity: 147
July 20, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

As we know, the development of cryptocurrency every year continues to grow even some governments have started legalizing bitcoin in the country. So, it is likely that India will follow the development of cryptocurrency in the future, if most countries in the world have started receiving cryptocurrency. Because otherwise India will be left behind some steps from other countries.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
Nice future in India.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
July 20, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

in my opinion, India could be an important factor in the development of bitcoin in South Asia. if India does not ban bitcoin, I think countries in south asia will take part, although the process will be long and time consuming. The point is back to the government in that country.

I agree. I don't think that banning Bitcoin-related activities will do them any good. India, although in majority, a not so rich country, they are quite technologically inclined, and so, it would not be as hard for them to adapt cryptocurrency practices because it's easy for them to learns its ways and means. Also, the sheer number of people their would be a key instrument that can really contribute to the explosion of cryptocurrency in Asia and all over the world. As more and more people of different nations would embrace Bitcoin, it would help more people realize its true potential.

yes i also agree that india is a poor country but i do also see that many indians are more active in this  forum (bitcointalk ) and also on the other parts of websites as well . that simply shows that indians are also eager to learn and adapt new things especially in the latest technology which is cryptocurrency . that is why  , the future of bitcoins in india will definetly become brighter just like any other countries that currently supports the use of cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
Yes, bitcoin has a future in India and that is too bright. Right now crypto is in middle of a ban and regulation in India. But soon this will change and we will see more & more people getting attracted to bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
July 20, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

in my opinion, India could be an important factor in the development of bitcoin in South Asia. if India does not ban bitcoin, I think countries in south asia will take part, although the process will be long and time consuming. The point is back to the government in that country.

I agree. I don't think that banning Bitcoin-related activities will do them any good. India, although in majority, a not so rich country, they are quite technologically inclined, and so, it would not be as hard for them to adapt cryptocurrency practices because it's easy for them to learns its ways and means. Also, the sheer number of people their would be a key instrument that can really contribute to the explosion of cryptocurrency in Asia and all over the world. As more and more people of different nations would embrace Bitcoin, it would help more people realize its true potential.
Activity: 80
July 20, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are not banned in India. They are declared as not a legal tender as per RBI. Gold and Silver also do not have a legal tender in India that does not mean they are banned.

Coming to the Future of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, there are thousands of way to cash out the money invested and no matter what measures the Government take you can easily buy, sell and trade in btc.

Other such options : You can invest in Shares and Mutual funds in india via demat account if you want to follow the RBI guidelines.
Activity: 46
July 20, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
Government of India don’t want to ban crypto-currency. They only want to regulate the Black money involved. So, they are trying to legalize it and thinking to apply some special tax in it.
Pages:
Jump to: