Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India - page 6. (Read 1971 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 31, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
India is still trying to issue bans on Bitcoin and Crypto. Bitcoin's future depends on the extent of its influence on the government, if its influence is growing, I'm sure Bitcoin will accept by the Indian government and Bitcoin's future will grow.
Activity: 602
October 31, 2018, 03:13:12 PM
Here, unfortunately, there are few options. If India prohibits any functioning of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin on its territory, then the inhabitants of the country will not have a chance to take advantage of all the advantages of this technology. And I do not think that this is the right decision on the part of the authorities.

Activity: 827
October 31, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
the future of bitcoin in india depends on the government's decision only a matter of agreeing or not from the government. if the government approves the use of bitcoin it will have a good effect on bitcoin in India and it will still continue for better results for bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 02:54:00 PM
This is simply an obstacle to the development and improvement of the country by the authorities. I do not think that bitcoin technology can disrupt the state structure or somehow harm the country.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
October 07, 2018, 12:48:57 AM
Being a regular visitor to India, I don't have any hope for the legalization of the digital currency there. The previous governor of the RBI was staunchly against Bitcoin. When he was replaced, I was thinking that things would get better. But his replacement seems to be even worse.
Activity: 616
October 07, 2018, 12:42:17 AM
as long people in India can use bitcoin 100% its okay when they should pay the tax or makes the bitcoin under government regulation, we should know that bitcoin never die even the government doesn't agree with bitcoin anymore
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 08:37:19 PM
What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

India would benefit tremendously, especially given the amount of graft and corruption in that particular country.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 08:31:56 PM
I think the future of bitcoin in India will be bright even though the government still prohibits it but in my opinion bitcoin will be accepted there. People in India must be more patient to wait for the next bitcoin development, but I'm sure if they process their bitcoin seriously they will be able to improve their economy in India.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
This is a big question mark. Many investors are interested in bitcoin in India. The Indian government is considering a bitcoin operation. Hope we will have fun.
Activity: 490
October 06, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
As far as I know India has banned cryptocurrencies or is on its way to doing so. But I think it's a very hasty decision. Bitcoin can significantly improve the economic picture of this country like any other. Therefore, it is impossible to prohibit this currency, but rather to support it.
Activity: 334
October 05, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
According to me, the future of btc will be dull in India. As per the speech of Indian Finance Minister, the use of bitcoin is not acceptable in Indian markets. So such a decision by government will definitely lead to the downfall of the currency. In India, till today , no company is accepting bitcoin and moreover there is not even a single bitcoin atm in India. So the future of btc in india is monotonous.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 01:33:08 PM
The future of bitcoin is very bright in India though the government hasn't accepted bitcoin yet. It's just a matter of time. Bitcoin will reign in India.
Activity: 397
September 30, 2018, 01:09:38 AM
Still it is a suspense but we can say that indian givernment is neutral regarding BTC.If they are not legallising it ,they are not even banning it.There is nothing to worry at all.In coming days it is hoped that BTC will be legal in India.Indian governement will surely take an important step in future because they know that BTC is having many advantages which will give many benefits to the economy to the country.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 30, 2018, 12:30:01 AM
I believe that as i speak now,bitcoin is stable in India already as the RBI has become neutral against crypto currency,and the indian government is not implementing any negative policies towards this community so i guess you have nothing to worry anymore and besides you can focus in trading or holding as your government stands neutral also,
Activity: 39
September 30, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
Now a lot of projects from India with a very good product and with a good team! India understands that the cryptography industry is the future! Bitcoin always has its own way of doing it by following the laws and how it works
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
August 15, 2018, 12:05:08 PM
Somehow I think that India will reverse the crypto currency ban that they have put on, just like Facebook have done that before. Because people ultimately will understand the advantages of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
August 15, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
India is entering a new level! In September, a session on state regulation and legalization of the Crypto-currency should take place! A lot of interesting projects appear in India, as well they have a lot of programmers who develop in crypto networks! I think that India will be among the top 5 countries to promote the crypto market around the world!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:04:25 AM
In principle, the fact that bitcoin will be regulated by the government of India is not so bad. The coin will be legalized and there will be no problems with its application.
Activity: 104
August 15, 2018, 05:46:12 AM
Because I am an Indian, I can tell that the future of Bitcoin is very bright in India, just need a little bit of wait.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 05:35:57 AM
The future of bitcoin in India will be great though the government of India has been slow somehow. Certainly,  cryptocurrency will have to be accepted in India for business transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: