Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India - page 15. (Read 1971 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
India is one of the big economy in south Asia. If bitcoin have become popular in India, neighboring country Bangladesh and Nepal will understand the necessity of it. So they will legalize it in their country.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
 I think bitcoin or other cryptos will be approved in India. But before that Indian govt will set some regulations for controlling any unwanted situation. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 11:22:17 AM
India government posture and stand on bitcoin is favorable and the numerous IT experts in India can utilize this opportunity  to make bitcoin a strong currency in Asia.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Under the current Govt. authority, I believe that in India, bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will be approved after setting certain rules and regulations.
Activity: 81
June 04, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
India has been looked as one of the nations that would see Bitcoin’s future in the coming years. One report suggested that , demonetisation practise done by Government has helped increased the weekly business of bitcoin trading in India. The increased trading helped push the digital currency’s value to recent highs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
No people in this world can stop bitcoin, it is here to stay and the digital currency is the future. The sooner the governments all over the world realize it the better for them. Cryptocurrency can be very beneficial for the economy for a country, so the governments don't want to miss this opportunity.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
the future of bitcoin in india is brighter and as the government continue to use it,it expands the economy of india
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 10:39:48 AM
What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

As for now, they may not embrace the power of cryptocurrencies, yet! But I know when they are starting to feel being left out then they will also eventually use it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
June 04, 2018, 10:27:41 AM
What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

in my opinion, India could be an important factor in the development of bitcoin in South Asia. if India does not ban bitcoin, I think countries in south asia will take part, although the process will be long and time consuming. The point is back to the government in that country.
Activity: 65
June 04, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

The good thing, India would benefit the value and exist of the bitcoin because it can gain more higher profit if the bitcoin will be implemented in india and other countries.
Activity: 5
June 04, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: