Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of bounty hunting is uncertainty - page 2. (Read 1341 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Its simple, back in 2017 its very easy to get paid joining bounties ,in that period in time you can promote and rely on one or two bounties and get good rewards but now its not the same again ,for bounty hunters to get good rewards the bounty hunter must be ready for the worst, get rid of laziness and promote many good projects then maybe you can get lucky and get good payout
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
It's a fact bounty hunting is gradually fading away especially with the initial exchange offering but some projects still employ the services of hunters ,also talking about fading away of bounty, some hunters are leaving too because of poor reward or too much scam projects.
Some hunters are indeed quit away from this job and forget about bounty hunting, some might still trying to achieved something and make a good Worth of rewards, it's not that easy anymore and there's a lots of things to consider before supporting projects, doing hard research will help for a good future success.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I think is not right. I think all project have need to bounty hunting. Bounty hunting make to project for successful. Bounty hunting are promoting this project.
Honestly. Bounty does not help the project be successful. Now projects can succeed in calling for investment when the IEO is doing very well, so bounty is now just a small gift for their community.
Bounties have never helped any good ICO's for success. 99% of the bounty hunters are third world shit-posters who don't even have a clue about the project they're promoting. They're human bots good at copy-pasting. The most famous coins out there have no records of conducting any bounties.

I am a bounty hunter with more than 2 year experience and you know, it is getting harder to get decent profit in bounties. I consider this income is dropping although crypto is growing
That's a good thing. I hope the new companies stop conducting bounties.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I am a bounty hunter with more than 2 year experience and you know, it is getting harder to get decent profit in bounties. I consider this income is dropping although crypto is growing
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away

That is expected. From the very beginning, I am aware that this kind of extra source of income is not going to last. There was no guarantee that even this forum will last as a helpful vehicle in the promotion of new crypto projects. Our role here as bounty hunters is fleeting. Let us just enjoy this bounty hunting while it lasts. But I hope this forum will still last as a great venue for crypto discussions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
only ICO requires bounty participants because they need a participant role to promote the ICO and also impress everyone that ICO promoted by many guarantees success.
nothing can guarantee the success of ICO. even the ICO, which holds many bounties, is also lonely with investors. only a few projects still use ICO marketing methods. most of the projects are now carrying out the IEO by working with a large exchanger.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
True, good project usually don't need bounty because the investors know these kind of good projects will blow out and will sold out fast when the token sale start. If we are talking about IEO, IEO that hosted by binance usually will sold out easily and they don't need bounty. I think the future of bounty hunter is not good atm.
only ICO requires bounty participants because they need a participant role to promote the ICO and also impress everyone that ICO promoted by many guarantees success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102

Bounty campaign is one of the master plans created by CEOs and developers to serve as a way of promoting so that it can be known and known to the public through various social media ... so that the campaign bounty is needed by creating altcoins to make their altcoin viral on social media and it is known by various countries ... so that in the distribution of coin allocations it is stated that the total allocation for campaign bounty is a few percent ... so the bounty campaign will never fade and will certainly always be present for all bounty hunters ...
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Do not think so. As they say, the year is bad, the year is good. The market was in a terrible state for a year. Hunting can resume with the movement of the market in the upward. The quality of projects hangs. Well, what do you want around fraudsters.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
True, good project usually don't need bounty because the investors know these kind of good projects will blow out and will sold out fast when the token sale start. If we are talking about IEO, IEO that hosted by binance usually will sold out easily and they don't need bounty. I think the future of bounty hunter is not good atm.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
In addition, in this case the number of investors is limited by the users of the exchange where the IEO takes place. If it is necessary to increase the number of investors, then the IEO should be on several exchanges or still advance, for example, in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Some projects that have already been listing  and their tokens already have value sometimes conduct bounty campaigns to warm up interest in the project. I think for bounty hunters there is work although and not so many as was before..well, earnings leave much to be desired )
Activity: 646
tozex.io
It's a fact bounty hunting is gradually fading away especially with the initial exchange offering but some projects still employ the services of hunters ,also talking about fading away of bounty, some hunters are leaving too because of poor reward or too much scam projects.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
yeah i fee that too, now IEO birth and become popular because ICO is image of scam.
IEO is launch from exchange and they don't need bounty hunter to promote that project again.
i just hope ICO can be back like before and bounty hunter get worthy work again.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Bounty campaigns have decreased since the bubble burst and the latest IEO crowdfunding model doesn't require much of these services anymore so there isn't likely to be a huge amount of opportunities available unless there's an increase in projects that require marketing with no upfront costs
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
I agree, IEOs have another way to introduce products to the public without going through bounty hunters. The best bounty hunter should treat this work as a hobby and only spend a small amount of time on it.
Activity: 317
https://leasehold.io/
I think is not right. I think all project have need to bounty hunting. Bounty hunting make to project for successful. Bounty hunting are promoting this project.
Honestly. Bounty does not help the project be successful. Now projects can succeed in calling for investment when the IEO is doing very well, so bounty is now just a small gift for their community.
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Well as the uncertainty today, one thing is clear that the market is very sunk,and only started to grow back,or rather of the cue ball Popper-up back,and violas while on the bottom still,and all the BOUNTY in the 18th year in fact extinct,as the IDF left the market,but it can come back,then what will happen in the future is difficult to guess
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
hunter bounty results are uncertain, but keep in mind the role of bounty hunters is very important so that a project can be successful. Don't just stick to the bounty, try trading or mining.
Pages:
Jump to: