Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of bounty hunting is uncertainty - page 6. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away

It is uncertain indeed, many bounty campaigns are still uncertain whether they will really paying the participants or not.
Maybe it is time for bounty era to end, although some of them are still running for now.
We won't know the exact value of the reward we will received in bounty, because most of bounties reward token price were below the ICO price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Probably bounty has no future at all! Look, there are smaller rewards and smaller amount of bounties. Moreover it is transforming to something like smart bounty, when you should make an effort to get reward
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
Yeah I also agree that bounty hunting is slowly fading away. Many projects doesn’t include bounty as the media of promotion. I’m pretty sure it is because of many scams too that makes bounty is not a good option.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
I understand that bounty hunters are a risky job. Scam of the project, not being paid is one of the risks of becoming a bounty hunter.
this year the IEO has become more popular than ICO, this is a new challenge. I think it's time to make a new plan.
Being a trader or participating with IEO is a choice that must be considered.
Activity: 798
Each project for himself chooses whether they should hire bounty hunters or not. It doesn't matter if it's a good project or not. In any case, the project needs new users.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The first rule that must be clarified is not to make Bounty Hunter as the main job, just make it a side job because the uncertainty experienced by Bounty Hunter is very clear, the bounty hunters are faced with various trials such as scam projects, non-exchangeable coins, and strict rules.   so when you get paid from the bounty program you should make it an investment because it could be that the next few years the price is very high.  My advice here is very clear, that is, don't make Bounty hunters the main job.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
although bounty is full of uncertainty but at least there are still many projects that require bounty hunters as a means to help promote their projects but for that we must be careful in choosing projects because most projects currently do not consider bounty hunters as one of their supporters and many of them they don't pay bounty hunter
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
bounty hunting is really good source of extra income but still would be better to have REGULAR job because nothing last forever
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Before bounty can totally stop, there would have been alternative ways of earning. Even as of now, former and current bounty hunters have started trading. Some are into day trading and they are earning big.
Do not also forget that investing in promising coins is also another way of earning, most especially for those who cannot trade.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Times are moving fast so as bounty hunting. I think the future of bounty hunting is still bright. More projects are coming up and bounty helps bring these projects into light.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I think that future of bounty campaigns is already determined. Look, the whole cryptoindustry has gone the way of centralization, and when decentralization is viewed by large campaigns as evil, then who needs decentralized advertising at the amateur level (which is, in essence, bounty is) ? Large companies will use the services of world famous media to promote their projects, while bounty hunters will disappear as a concept.
Merit: 11
Times are changing and so does the bounty hunting industry, as there are many factors that it has been left out by many projects. Even IEO's are not that profitable just because how fast time and technology changes, I think what we need right in in this market is to have somehing new that can overturn the bounty industry.
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
The time of crazy payouts has passed, I think. Perhaps when Ethereum releases update 2.0 and good ICOs return, then maybe the bounty hunters will receive good payouts. But alas not now.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
I think i remember, harmony has bounty before, im not sure, straight to the point, i understand what you really mean, some projects that have their IEO does not need a bounty  promotion, and yes you are right, especially when they do their IEO at the top exchange this is because the exchanges itself has lot of supporters and users, but i believe still bounty promotion is important in order to gain more awareness in the community even though the project is IEO. There is a big rule for bounty promotion, and its not just a promotion of the project but it serves as an awareness for the long time.
Activity: 854
No matter how good a project is, it needs publicity and one of such publicity method is through bounty. As a matter of fact, a lot of projects team will want to go fr bounty, because it is one of the cheapest means of creating awareness. Not only that, it also adds to their community because every project needs such for project development.
copper member
Merit: 1
Saying that bounty hunting has an uncertain future all because there are some bounties that succeed without bounty hunters is not too welcomed by me. Bounty hunting has helped a lot of projects to achieve there aim, so don't underrate or just over look what bounty hunters do.
Activity: 490
Unfortunately, nowadays there are much less campaigns that can bring a lot of profit to the bounty hunters. You need to invest a lot of time and effort to find a good campaign, however, it is still possible, even on the current market.
Activity: 574
If IEO is held on the binance platform, then it doesn't need any advertising and is already insured with success. But platforms not so popular need bounty.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
Let me first address the issue of harmony. Harmony would have been like every other projects, had it been it was listed on a shit exchange. Well, I do not deny that it is a good project, but that Binance picked it up, made it to do so well. Therefore, every project that goes about doing its IEO on big exchange like Binance will surely succeed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
The fact that some bounties bypassed bounty hunters does not mean the future of bounty hunters is uncertain. hunters are the mouth piece of many projects and without bounty hunters, many projects wouldn't have been where they are now. There are still going to be good projects out there that needs hunters which our future for hunting is certain and bright.
Pages:
Jump to: