Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of bounty hunting is uncertainty - page 9. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 10
June 23, 2019, 05:47:27 AM
I agree too, the future of bounty hunting is uncertain when it comes to IEO token.sale because it is done by an exchange which has tons of community members, but it depends on the team itself because bounty promotions serves as a.community awareness of a projects, it has a large contribution to the success of the project as well.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
June 23, 2019, 05:45:03 AM
Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
It is true that the bounty hunting is fading away and it is because of the huge percent of scam and low value rewards,
And the non stop blaming of those ignorant who accuse the hunters for the price drop for real do you think that the hunters really doesn't care about their reward ?
They are also traders they also play their reward and wait for the pump just like the investors .
The problem about bounty hunting is the reward it is the one that kills it hunters also need some money and those worthless shitcoins aren't going to feed them.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
June 23, 2019, 05:27:53 AM
Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
the bounty hunter actually also contributes greatly to making the project a success. but maybe a lot of projects don't involve bounty hunters because there are other factors, so I think this is an attitude that must be considered by the project team
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 23, 2019, 05:15:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: