Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of bounty hunting is uncertainty - page 5. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 2
If it is useful, it will not be easily lost. I guess you will understand what I say. That is the law of nature, the market.
But rest assured, there will be other jobs that need bounty hunters. At that time we will see the strong return of the hunters.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Yes, definitely i agree that the future of bounty hunting is uncertain, unlike couple of years ago, bounty hunting is so nice that it is so profitable and only few participants. Now there are many participants yet the rewards pool would be devided into many participants.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Actually, by conducting a bounty program, it certainly greatly affected the project to be known by many people. With so many bounty hunters, of course, among these promotions will have an impact that there are investors who invest in many projects that have been promoted. So, if the project does a bounty, it will certainly be very good for the project to be known by all investors.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
In some points you are correct, But i dont agree with some of it "specially when you say that Bounty is not needed for good project" what does it means? Are you out of your mine start ups needs a community  for example to gather more people to create hype and awarenes they are starting and airdrop campaign and take note Bounty campaigns are still the cheapest form of advertising till today, where you can find any form of advertising that accept a native untradable tokens as payment only Bounties.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Every project/company needs to pay for advertising.  Bounties are a very cheap and effective way to do so.  Even the largest companies in the world that are already established are spending billions a year on advertising.  Coco-Cola and Disney are huge but they still have enormous marketing budgets.  You need to keep your name out there or you lose market share quickly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
The IEO projects on Binance are unique, ONE is a bounty project. However no one initially knew that it was IEO on Binance. For the rest of the bounty, I don't see many opportunities to make a lot of money from them
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
Marketing costs are very high, which is why they prefer to make bounty campaigns for bounty hunters because they don't need to pay high fees.
Because with the campaign, at least it helps to disseminate information about the project.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
bounty hunting is really good source of extra income but still would be better to have REGULAR job because nothing last forever
Yeah, agree with it. No matter how bad is Regular job that you do, it's still better than doing bounty hunting which sometime you'll not be paid. What is clear is that it gives results every day for life's needs.

I also repeatedly advised people not to consider bounty as a job. At the right time, it made a lot of money in a short time. But nothing is easy forever
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away

IEO projects may not need but many ICO projects don't get investors and hence many have failed. In any case, we can count how many projects have succeeded as most have either turned scam or failed to collect the soft-cap while IEO projects are few in number. Since 2018, there have hardly been any good projects so it's not that they don't need but most are not even getting participants due to the bad market conditions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Now most of the campaigns are coming in IEOs with new campaigns coming with in various platform like erc20 and neo and tron and various others still bounties earnings and signature campaigns are running only thing is we should select the best campaigns and work accordingly
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
I do no buy your argument. It is true that the number of new crypto projects is decreasing with the uncertainty of their investment in cryptocurrency. But it does not mean that there are not new projects with much potentiality and much to offer. Maybe a crypto project hits the market and beat bitcoin. Talking about binance listing, it does not determine the value and importance of a project in terms of which exchange it will be listed. There are many projects growing which are nos listed on binance exchange.  
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
The future of bounty hunting is uncertainty but that doesn't mean we should stop hunting ,I believe that something good can still come out of bounty hunting if we never give up ,bitcoin is very bullish and its uncertainty how far it will go this time so let's keep the hunting spirit alive
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Well i agree that bounty happy days are over most of the time necause of fake projects which is just a waste of time.

I second this, bounty hunters made lots of money in the past, but at the expense of new investors, we don't know we were promoting a scam project as it's not easy to determine. At the early stage they look very legit but eventually they'll leave the project once they get a good money on it.

However, there's still quality project like harmony that used bounty hunters to make awareness of their project and give good payouts to hunters.

That's the only one I see, but the group of bounty hunters are so big, that means less opportunity for all.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
No, I don't think broadcast service will be underestimated. Even though the IEO is really good, sometimes they still need promoters and likes of advertisers on Twitter or Facebook.
Harmony is a great project and it was x8 after being allowed to trade on Binance, but it still needs weeks to develop the community.
so the work of bounty hunters is still important and it will not disappear.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well i agree that bounty happy days are over most of the time necause of fake projects which is just a waste of time. However, there's still quality project like harmony that used bounty hunters to make awareness of their project and give good payouts to hunters.
in fact, there is very little allocation for harmony, but because now the market prices used are increasing, making the bounty payments that may be done in September will be feasible. if at the moment the price distribution is the same as it is now or there is an increase.
bounty is still feasible for us to follow, although there are many scam projects but we can still choose some good projects, and possibly pay.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
bounty hunting is really good source of extra income but still would be better to have REGULAR job because nothing last forever

If you are a bounty hunter since 2016 ago then you won't say it because bounty program has been running for at least several years so far, which mean there are bounty hunters who have got a wealth from it. The new project will be popping up in the future remain cryptocurrency has been starting to be known by most people on this world. So, it's good idea if you use bounty program as a main job for your life with a note you have to have a bravery every proccess that will come.
Activity: 658
The fading of a project really has no significant results on the performance of the IEO project that has just been invested by binance not included in the project category made for evaluation material

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Well i agree that bounty happy days are over most of the time necause of fake projects which is just a waste of time. However, there's still quality project like harmony that used bounty hunters to make awareness of their project and give good payouts to hunters.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com

There are still many new projects and they are running a bounty program.
The IEO is a fast way to raise funds, and community members are needed for developers, so until now we still see new projects running the IEO also running bounty programs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
currently . Bounty is not a good income. when i was doing it in 2017,2018 it was a great income to me. power ledger , cryber miles very great.
now please do the correct ones , and do at least 10 bounties they you can see good opportunity.  i have to say something that now bull run came , every coin  2x can be expected so please do it
Pages:
Jump to: