Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 11. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 05:12:28 AM
I think this will happen if the governments of each other are united and everyone knows the market. We need to educate people about the Crypto market and this will become even faster.
Activity: 65
September 09, 2018, 05:05:11 AM
If crypto gets bigger, more scalable and more widely accepted it can be used for payment and you won't need a bank.but right now looking at the market it makes me feel like future of crypto currency is shaking.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 04:32:46 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Maybe in he future it can happened, but as of this moment many establishment offers exchange cryptocurrency, so I think even the banks will not allowed it in future, you can still trade of your coins or exchange it in cash - surely if you do have you mobile phone and mobile data
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 09, 2018, 04:30:09 AM
Maybe in the future it can happen. Some big companies are getting interested and adopting crypto as their asset. If banks dont want to lose their best investors then must follow the development of crypto. So after seeing regulation from China USA and India... cryptocurrency has the best future
Activity: 35
September 09, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
I think this will happen quickly. But banks will find it very difficult to apply these procedures. If this happens to all countries, that will be history change.
Activity: 92
September 09, 2018, 04:05:05 AM
I think that banks may accept some exchange of cryptocurrencies in the future, but this cryptocurrency must be a controllable coin, because the decentralized coins are very bad for the bank!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
I believe that today crypto has a really promising and successful future. But we just need to take into account that so far few people in the world have joined this market. You just need to be patient, the situation will gradually change in the future, as investors' attention and confidence are attracted.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 06:40:02 PM
I see the future of the crypto currency. Only this takes time. I think that in 10 years we will not even imagine living without a crypto currency.

That is imaginable if the downsides of crypto has given solution and is full addressed. I expect that once that happens, a cashless society will be born and other countries who banned cryptos will finally accept and adopt the blockchain technology too. For another decade, i do believe that crypto will become the number 1 means of buying products and goods.
Activity: 79
September 08, 2018, 12:43:43 PM
believe in a good future crypt. Now we are seeing a crisis or a global correction, but it will end. not all will survive, but the most worthy
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
Actually,  the future is decentralisation in everyday life and in the world economy,  interestingly  Cryptocurrency is already working in this direction.  I see Cryptocurrency becoming very relevant in the future!
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
It seems that it will happen, if crypto is popular then everyone will need a system as a transaction. Some countries have received crypto in banks as a means of payment transactions, and of course if crypto is popular, there will be a lot of demand as an easy means of payment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 11:04:17 AM
In my crypto life I get the experience that crypto currency has an amazing bright future.The reason behind I say that is In those days a huge big  number of people are related with crypto currency world.All are working so hard and crypto world is continuosuly growing up.so it is improving and reaching towards the successness.And also people are getting benifit from crypto world. so both will be together and work for each others need...and it will continue  to grown up like that. So I find the crypto future is so cool and progessed.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 09:38:30 AM
How crypto ccurrencies are responding nowadays and  making his own  place in the world finance I can say future of crypto is very bright  and shining. Crypto currencies are now playing a  very important role in the world finance and people usual life.almost twenty to thirty percent people are involved with crypto currency and working for it.For the hard work of people whose are involved with crypto currency world crypto future is  being even more better.so i find it very shiny.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
I think cryptocurrency is a good future for its users. Because cyptocurrency is a digital asset that is very profitable and can be used at any time throughout the country. Cryptocurrency has brought about better changes in my life, because with decentralization and transparency it makes users feel safe.
Activity: 93
September 08, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
Later on, crypto will be received by most states (possibly by everybody). Least administrative prerequisites will be built up, for instance, a duty on the trading of digital money. The global control of the dollar will be supplanted by the strength of bitcoin: all monetary standards will be coordinated with the bitcoin rate. I suspect as much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
I would like to see that in the future the cryptocurrency was used in the world along with fiat money as a means of payment around the world with minimal commissions.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 03:00:50 PM
Cryptography is one of the forms of a kind of money. It is to speed up the payment of goods and also as the owner's own currency, and also the accumulation of capital.
Activity: 114
September 07, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
I believe to crypto or maybe just few people are only dont know it and what i see the future of crypto Currency.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 09:56:52 PM
Dear sir,
Yes, I beleive the future of crypto. The world need to finish the rules for this field. At that time, they can run more smooth than now. With many advantages, they can be developed quickly, they own high tech, high sercurity,...
Activity: 148
September 04, 2018, 09:18:34 PM
I think the encryption market has a good future, and cryptocurrencies will develop better in the future. Although the encryption market is not very good this year, I think this is a transition period, and the price of cryptocurrency will be higher in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: