Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 13. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:15:51 PM
The idea of crypto is for you to do it yourself . the block chain wallet slogan says be your own bank. So in the future if you have crypto you just send yo the other party for your goods and services
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 27, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
Crypto has a bright future, at least I believe in it.
Despite the fact that all of my friends and relatives reject this bright future, I am fully involved in crypto reality and passionate about it!

Actually crypto has a bright future if we truely believing on it. Because as we can see there are many investors and enthusiast improves their funancial stability and even get rich through hard works on cryptoworld. That's why for me I trusted crypto as the best chance to live life to a fullest.
more and more people believe that crypto's future will be brighter because crypto is very much determined by market demand so that if many people believe that market demand will be high and make its value also high but in this situation usually many people become hesitant and make crypto more fall
Activity: 102
August 27, 2018, 06:34:03 PM
I do not think bank will ever offer exchange services for cryptocurrencies even when they become popular into the future. They are not exchanges and do not have the legal stance to do that, same way you can't do such for gold at the moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 27, 2018, 06:31:12 PM
Despite the fact that all of my friends and relatives reject this bright future, I am fully involved in crypto reality and passionate about it!

Actually crypto has a bright future if we truely believing on it. Because as we can see there are many investors and enthusiast improves their funancial stability and even get rich through hard works on cryptoworld. That's why for me I trusted crypto as the best chance to live life to a fullest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 04:24:06 PM
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
The coming time will be very good for crypto, in the future the crypto will shine like the moon, because more people are liking crypto. And are investing in the crypto market.
we can only expect but cannot say anything so much clear about the future of crypto currencies. I also hope that crypto currencies will have a very bright future, because the trend of using crypto currencies is now increasing form time to time and therefore i hope that crypto currencies have a very bright future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 26, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
I think the future of crypto is still very good, because the use of crypto is now increasing and is becoming more popular than before. Crypto will dominate in the future and will be a good investment for investors. The potential of Crypto is very good and has the opportunity to benefit from long-term investments. And I have no doubt about crypto's future and will continue to believe.

I share your opinion, but have some reserves about it. I believe that regulations are needed. I think that without adding some regulations we should not have such a great future.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 26, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
I think that banks will not need us in the future. Because they will be replaced by exchanges or what else they come up with. But I think that the whole chip is crypto currency in that there are no banks in them.
copper member
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 06:23:09 PM
The coming time will be very good for crypto, in the future the crypto will shine like the moon, because more people are liking crypto. And are investing in the crypto market.
Activity: 53
August 26, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
I am sure cryptocurrency has a good future. For more than eight years since bitcoin's birth, Central banks around the world have increasingly recognized the potential problems and drawbacks of digital currencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
It is difficult to predict future of crypt, because so many factors change daily. I think that only the most persistent coins will remain.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 26, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Crypto has a very bright future. In fact, I think crypto is actually the next big thing in our history. Its an innovation that will make a great impact in our society like internet. In the future, crypto will become part of our daily lives and will be in our society. More and more countries will also adapt and make the most out of crypto.
Although many people are starting to doubt crypto's future but I believe like you, I believe that crypto will be better in terms of price and usability and users will become more and more, which in the end crypto has a big role in the world economy
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
Why not? traders always work, what I think can be done are cryptos banks, something more centralized for people who still want banks, although without a doubt banks will have to adapt to cryptos if they want to survive, we can already see signs of that if we look at ripple that is already in negotiations with banks around the world.
Activity: 218
August 26, 2018, 04:31:49 PM
I think so. Quite a good future. Don't you? I think if this happens, we will become very rich people, or we will manage these banks ourselves.
Activity: 21
August 26, 2018, 02:07:06 PM
We are in very early generation of crypto. Crytocurrency will exist but it won't be like this, they'll be more regulated and easier for everyone to use
Now everyone are just losing money and gambling
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 02:02:27 PM
I think the future of crypto is still very good, because the use of crypto is now increasing and is becoming more popular than before. Crypto will dominate in the future and will be a good investment for investors. The potential of Crypto is very good and has the opportunity to benefit from long-term investments. And I have no doubt about crypto's future and will continue to believe.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
I noticed that lately the market of crypto currency is in great need of new platforms, both commercial and information!  Cool
Activity: 55
August 26, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
Crypto has a very bright future. In fact, I think crypto is actually the next big thing in our history. Its an innovation that will make a great impact in our society like internet. In the future, crypto will become part of our daily lives and will be in our society. More and more countries will also adapt and make the most out of crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
Future of cryptocurrency is very bright and profitable. Their is many factors present which secure its future. Cryptocurrency are rapidly grow currency. Many people use it for investment purposes because of its short term profitable history. Cryptocurrency also use for online marketing, trading, shopping, etc its online safe, secure transaction is the main factor behind its online uses. Cryptocurrency also use as currency exchange medium because of its world wide acceptance. Many companies also accept cryptocurrency from their users instead of real currency. So i thing cryptocurrency have a bright future.
copper member
Activity: 336
August 26, 2018, 03:23:33 AM
Future of Bitcoin is bright , no doubt about this. Donot need of bank to exchange crypto currency and I think crypto is decentralised in nature that why bank are not too much relevant to crypto.so no need of bank to exchange this in future, this is good peer to peer transaction. I personally believe this would be more efficient in future also.
Pages:
Jump to: