Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 14. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:10:45 AM
The decentralized nature of cryptocurrency would make the banks a bit more irrelevant for the exchange of cryptocurrency. The future of cryptocurrency is bright in my own opinion though. I believe their would be no need for banks exchanging Cryptos for us. It would always be a peer to peer transaction
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:07:33 AM
The blockchain technology of crypto will pavel the way of new financial inclusion in the world. People font need to go bank anymore as crypto can be stored by people themselves. They can stored crypto as they like. It will make them richter sooner
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 02:51:28 AM
the future of crypto money is in the hands of users and also other users of bitcoin or coins which are also interconnected with bitcoin whose purpose is to be sold and then invested.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 02:46:52 AM
crypto's future will remain because the system is in crypto itself. but I think if we already have a trader, I think it's enough because with the exchanges that occur at this time makes many people feel comfortable or not difficult in exchange. I do not support if there is an official bank that we can exchange.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
August 26, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
the future of crypto currencies will be very bright, if indeed all countries are willing to accept bitcoin and other crypto currencies, crypto currency will be a new transaction tool that can facilitate financial transactions.
Activity: 56
August 26, 2018, 12:34:45 AM
I think the future of crypto will be okay without having a bank that receives a crypto exchange.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 07:46:59 PM
Yes, in the future, the cryptocurrency will be widely used and banks will change the cryptocurrency. already now there are such banks
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 07:45:24 PM
I have been in cryptocurrency for more than a year, I believe in the whole crypto market, despite the fact that it has decreased by 4 times from its maximum values, you need to be patient to succeed
August 25, 2018, 07:34:15 PM
I believe that the crypto currency has a great future. It seems to me that in a few years each country will take a crypto currency and will use Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 07:28:41 PM
The future of cryptocurrency is very Sunny. As for me, the clouds at least sometimes accumulate over the crypto currency, but if you look into the distance...
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 12:16:58 AM
Until now, for the future of crypto, I think it is still difficult to predict, especially now with the sluggish market conditions, but surely we hope that with a short time the market will rise again and for the future crypto its development will be even better
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 12:15:36 AM
If for banks doing Crypto exchanges can provide more benefits than exchanging fiat money, I believe conventional banks will do that. The bank will do anything to make a profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 12:14:54 AM
Indeed, crypto is currently growing and is looking for loopholes for improvements so that the results will be better and have more potential. Crypto's struggle is still long and big hopes will continue and will improve.
Activity: 266
August 25, 2018, 12:14:38 AM
For me, the future of crypto is pretty good. We can see that there have been many successful people from crypto. And now also the longer the crypto is increasingly growing. Although there is definitely the lowest point, as this is now possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 25, 2018, 12:08:21 AM
Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the value of Bitcoin because it really depends on demand on the market. But the reality is that all this time must be considered a childhood cryptocurrency. And this is a reason quite reasonable for high volatility. Digital currency will be more stable later.
copper member
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 12:08:00 AM
Crypto Has a Future. Many Government departments will be Set Up that will Regulate Cryptocurrencies and Prepare new bills. as a Consequence, I Am Sure That the Crypto Market will Grow up over the years and the Percent of the Uses will be Much higher Compared to these days,
Activity: 46
August 25, 2018, 12:03:10 AM
I think it has a great future. The technology is super and the adaption rate is still very low in cryptocurrency. The legal aspects should be improved. Most countries still no proper acceptance of cryptocurrency. If these issues were addressed I think crypto has  a great future than stock market. All will decide with time.
Activity: 22
August 24, 2018, 11:47:42 PM
It will be better than now that certainly has much improved in terms of easier and many banks will confirm the proposal that will facilitate the users crypto that has lasted from now until later.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:15:58 PM
I think in the future everything will be optimized and simplified for the average person. Sooner or later, all banks and most companies will begin to introduce blockage into their business.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
Cryptocurrency is built on the foundation of a decentralized infrastructure. In that regard; i don't see banks playing any unique role in it tomorrow, except as an intermediary for conveyance and exchange of fund.

As regarding tomorrow; i see a cryptocurrency that is better harmonized and free from fraudulent  ICOs, owing to better regulations.

When this is achieved, i see investors pumping in fund into the system resulting in the market been headed for the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: