Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 15. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
The future of crypto currency I see as exceptionally positive classroom! It's very wonderful guys!
Activity: 39
August 24, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
I think the idea of crypto is that we will not need banks anymore. If crypto gets bigger, more scalable and more widely accepted it can be used for payment and you won't need a bank. What would you want to use a bank for?

i think platforms are already emerging where Freedom from Merchant Banks and Processors are being assured, like MFChain, which added to this, assures a platform where all cryptocurrencies and be exchanged between Merchants and Customers. Lets watch and see!
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 22, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

We will got etf and after that we will got etn. Crypto do developing and right now etf and etn is the main thing that will help market to recover. In future there would so much transaction using cryptocurrency cause  volatility. Would not be a problem anymore with stable coins such as tether.
Activity: 124
August 22, 2018, 10:29:32 PM
The cryptocurrency was originally a virtual currency created for the government and the bank. I don't think it will cooperate with the bank in the future. The development of cryptocurrency lies in blockchain technology. I believe that it will integrate into every industry in the future, and I I believe that this industry will have good development in the future.
Activity: 87
August 22, 2018, 09:49:03 PM
Is the future of future payment types I believe is.
Technically, the price bubbles and dips, I just see it as an interesting market and can bring big changes to our daily lives. The hierarchy, transparency will make people feel secure, and we all know what ethereum and bitcoin are doing right now and the positive changes
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 22, 2018, 09:36:04 PM
I think the future of Crypto depends on users if there are more and more people support cryptos then maybe government will legalize the use of cryptos on bank transactions. But I think we don't need bank anymore for exchange transactions because there are so many exchange sites over the internet. I think the use of bank is still to store our savings for the future.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 09:25:19 PM
I think Crypto is the business I like most now, because it can benefit me personally. There are also many people here who are successful in the crypto world. I once experienced a ups and downs in running this crypto world business. sometimes I lose, but more benefit. from there I can take advantage that the crypto world is a good business world to make a profit, but it all depends on your intention and accuracy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 22, 2018, 09:16:49 PM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

the crypto future does not actually need a bank to conduct transactions even though it has a lot of transaction volume.
because there are already a lot of exchanges currently circulating in the crypto world so I think it would be more beautiful if crypto and the bank were not interconnected at any time.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 09:11:54 PM
it has happened to ripple coins if it has worked with banks, but for bitcoin I think it must be difficult because the system in bitcoin is decentralized while ripple using centralization is the reason why banks prefer ripple coins rather than bitcoin
Activity: 227
August 22, 2018, 09:01:38 PM
The future of the crypto currency depends entirely on the decisions of the government bodies. If the governments of most countries prohibit the crypto currency, then its development will be terminated.
Of course, and this condition signifies the end of the cryptocurrency, then crypto doesn't have a price anymore. But, I see developing countries already feel the benefits of crypto, only a few countries do not receive crypto.
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 08:45:16 PM
I believe that in the future we will be able to exchange cryptocurrency in banks
Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 04:59:55 PM
The future of the crypto currency depends entirely on the decisions of the government bodies. If the governments of most countries prohibit the crypto currency, then its development will be terminated.
The government, if it prohibits crypto currency, it will continue to exist on the Internet
Activity: 132
August 22, 2018, 04:57:44 PM
I think that it is not worth hoping for ordinary banks. It is necessary to wait, when there will be crypto-currency banks with crypto-currency bank cards, I think. They will be able to store directly crypto-currencies and, when shopping, they will be credited to fiat currencies. I think so)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 04:54:03 PM
I think that in the near future many banks in the future will start working with crypto currency. This is an urgent issue in the future. The crypto currency is a promising future.
Activity: 39
August 22, 2018, 04:53:53 PM
The future of crypto i would like to believe, largely depends on a number of factors; one of which is their interchangeability between hands across platforms. To this extent, i think MFchain is working on having an application that would enable a transaction that recognizes/accept crypto coins generally. When this is actualized, the future of crypto will be nothing short of bright & beautiful!
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
August 22, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

Their are big country which have come open and accepted the cryptocurrency, when they will complete some days and give the positive results, then i think all other country will also come forward and accept crypto currency with making some regulations on its uses. So that users of crypto currency can benefited by genuine crypto currency.

So i think Future of Crypto is very good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 04:50:52 PM
Most likely, in the future, cryptocurrencies will be at the level with ordinary currencies, maybe they will even replace them
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
Activity: 79
August 22, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
I think that in the future, banks will definitely have cryptocurrency business because demand is increasing.
The future of encryption is also my future, and I have invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies. If it develops well, I will follow encryption. Have a wonderful life.
Agreed. The main thing to follow and believe in cryptocurrency. Be optimistic and see only the good. It will allow you to choose successful ways.
Activity: 251
August 22, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
I think that in the future, banks will start working with cryptocurrency and the exchange will not cause problems.
Pages:
Jump to: