Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto - page 16. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Crypto's future will be better.The world's people have good value.There is no destruction.I have heard that America is used in some coffee shop and shopping malls.Now people use more crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
June 10, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
I think that cryptocurrency has a great future. But I'm not sure that many cryptocurrencies can survive the process of purification and evolution. I think that many token can not survive.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
June 10, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
Crypto got a big future, crypto could be the future currency and investment for all people in the world, but many people like to misunderstood about crypto and accused crypto as a scam coin, cryptos are very useful thing to increase the economics, crypto will only die if no one used it anymore and with more countries starting to accept crypto I don't see crypto will die soon, so relax and you can start to invest in crypto
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 10, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

I have no doubt in my mind that the blockchain and cryptocurrency is here to stay. What can not be certain are the projects that are using the blockchain and the many cryptocurrencies we have. This stage of cryptocurrency is liken to the fist stage of the internet which later on resulted into the DotCom meltdown. I am not so sure if there will be massive meltdown for cryptocurrency or will it be a slow and sometimes unnoticeable deaths for the many. Right now, there are so many project which are there for the sake of having a project...in other words they have no real-world uses and many are even scammy in nature...these are the project that will just be left behind or if the team behind them has not done so already.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 10, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
Bitcoin is a forever cryptocurrency so it will always alive in the market. Currently many companies are paid in Bitcoin payment so we are all move to updated technology.
 I think most of the countries are plan to legalisation of cryptocurrency so this is the future fiat cryptocurrency.
Activity: 46
June 10, 2018, 09:11:37 AM
in my opinion there are two developments of events: either the crypto currency will be a priyant and improve the world, or it will die.  it is logical, is not it? Grin  stupid answers to stupid questions.  Do not ask a question that no one can give a specific question, but you can assume anything, but that does not mean that you will be right.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
I think that 90% of the cryptocurrency expects a collapse, but those currencies that will survive will grow strongly in price. There will be an opportunity to use cryptocurrency every day, perhaps this is the most global goal.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 08:49:24 AM
Crypto will always have a future, but the problem is that there are a lot of problems and issues on the cryptosphere, specially because there is a lot of FUD around.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
I made a similar comment on an Ann like these few weeks back talking about future of Crypto. The question here is , can anyone even talk about his or her own future not talk of crypto or any other thing? If yes, I would I love to know your future. As a matter of fact, all I know very well is today may determine tomorrow in some instances. So, why not talk of present and leave the future for now. All I see is Bright future
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
Nobody knows future my friend, it's only predictions here. As I think crypto will have a good and bright future, but not at all. We just don't need 2k of coins, a lot of them will dessapear and only top20 or top 100 will stay positive and useful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
June 10, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
An innovative technology like crypto currency should have bright future and it is having one right now. I think the future also depends on how it progresses through the time. What factors are going to advance it even furthermore and whether those factors are going to be favourable by let’s say government bodies and regulatory banks etc. or not? Many things can come against it, now it’s upto the currencies whether they will defeat the challenges or not. :-) If yes then the future is lightening one.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
June 10, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

In my opinion, crypto is being widely used by many countries right now and it isn't impossible for other countries to use them as well. It'll be a good form of investment and source of money. It can actually become a job for many. Bitcoin may not cost a lot today but it already cost high at one time and it is possible to increase its value again. I don't think that crypto will die as everyone is a holder and if the number of holders increase, then crypto population will remain strong.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
I believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future. And first of all will be appreciated projects that can affect the quality of our lives. For example, projects such as Ripple will be able to solve the most important problems in the financial sector: it will increase the speed of transaction processing, reduce the Commission for the transfer and increase the security of payments. The cryptocurrency market will develop. Almost no one has any doubts about this. Even those who used to think of bitcoin and any other coin as a "bubble" understand that they simply have no arguments for such statements.

The demand for digital coins is growing, thus increasing their value due to limited emissions. The future of cryptocurrencies can be briefly described by the following theses:

The gradual introduction of electronic coins in the lives of ordinary people-they can pay for communal, for them you can buy bread and milk in the store;
Decentralized systems will not replace banks completely, but they will complement each other.

Indeed. I support with your idea. I know for sure that Crytpos will have a great future. They managed things correctly and consistently. All coins ensure that we can rely on them and they succeed about it. According to people's thoughts and perspective about its management, it is indeed reliable and can be trusted. To continue its reigning, we can help and support them to make there plans and objective possible.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
June 10, 2018, 06:12:24 AM
I think that cryptocurrency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, it is likely to face a crash!
Stabilized for what? And it can't. The crypto used demand and supply to determine the price of the cryptocurrency itself. It can't be stable until the crypto will be backed by dollar or any other fiat money.
We are still in the development progress and i don't wanna talking about the widely adoption of crypto itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 05:58:18 AM
I believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future. And first of all will be appreciated projects that can affect the quality of our lives. For example, projects such as Ripple will be able to solve the most important problems in the financial sector: it will increase the speed of transaction processing, reduce the Commission for the transfer and increase the security of payments. The cryptocurrency market will develop. Almost no one has any doubts about this. Even those who used to think of bitcoin and any other coin as a "bubble" understand that they simply have no arguments for such statements.

The demand for digital coins is growing, thus increasing their value due to limited emissions. The future of cryptocurrencies can be briefly described by the following theses:

The gradual introduction of electronic coins in the lives of ordinary people-they can pay for communal, for them you can buy bread and milk in the store;
Decentralized systems will not replace banks completely, but they will complement each other.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 05:52:57 AM
The Kritpo world is one of the most important stock exchanges of your future. The transaction volume is very high and very valuable.
The amount of money traded in crypto money is incredibly high. Millions of dollars are coming in and out of money.
Activity: 105
June 10, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
I think that cryptocurrency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, it is likely to face a crash!
Activity: 80
June 09, 2018, 03:31:26 PM
i just know that blockchain technologie is the future but the problem is that cryptocurrencies have to be a part of this blockchain  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
I know that many people lose valuable time in vain. But I also know people who make a profit and at the same time have fun. That will help you - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
June 09, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
It's still to difficult to predict when it's going to die but crypto still consider as unpredictable asset so everything can happen.

Personally If I've profit, I'm better sell it for quick profit rather than sorry !
Pages:
Jump to: