Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto - page 2. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:00:14 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
I believe that crypto will continue to evolve and in any case will benefit society. Of course, certain price drops and financial corrections are possible periodically in the crypto market. However, in any case, crypto has a solid potential for further development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
I am absolutely sure that the crypto market has an excellent potential for development in the future. In fact, cryptography offers efficient technologies, safe and instant transactions. Therefore, crypto technologies have a chance to become a world digital currency, successfully competing with modern banks.
Activity: 257
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
It is necessary to wait for the end of the correction in the market. Then the coins will show us new heights. Main, patience.

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!

I think crypto has a brighter future because transaction are now the easiest and faster than other site, which the gainings are everywhere as the market will fluctuates. I, believe at the time will come crypto will recognized by individuals and it will promote this as a exchange payments.
for future we all know that there is a certain thing that can ever be happen in bitcoin and only few people that are believing on bitcoin can remain make to be on the end of it where most of us here are earning and been experiencing the most probably time of it making profit.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency will be the mainstay for many people in the future. with the ability to develop owned Cryptocurrency was able to generate more profits that made him a mainstay as a source to generate profits even more.

I only consider that it will be a market for investment in the current stock market, in addition to Bitcoin will remain a property to store similar gold, especially when the potential for crisis economic future
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
I see the future of cryptography.I have no doubt that this direction will develop.And the sooner the government will approve various transactions with the cryptocurrency,the faster will be the benefit and profit of all participants in the digital community.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 04:21:04 AM
Crypto is the hottest market today. I think it will be applied to the market as currency for us to trade and buy. I don't think Crypto will die, it will grow in the future with new technologies.
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 04:09:31 AM
I think bitcoin/cryptocurrency will become an alternative currency used by every human being in the world.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 21, 2018, 03:45:50 AM
I can't predict for sure how the future of crypto will be. but I hope crypto will always be there and continue to grow significantly. Crypto will not die as long as there is trust for the user.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:21:35 AM
I always thought that the future of the crypto world would be good and growing, now the crypto market is down but I am sure that in the future it will increase.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 02:05:09 AM
I believe that in the future, the currency will be the world currency. We will use it in all spheres. I believe that bitcoin will cost about $ 60,000 after three years.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 01:30:29 AM
I think future of crypto is very bright. It is very strong and good technology. Almost all people like this and government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying to approved it. It is very safe and easy way of transaction. Everybody wants to earn in crypto.
Activity: 13
September 21, 2018, 01:04:49 AM
We didn't know what will happen to the crypto. If this crypto continue in the future then it will become huge and popular and, perhaps, it might use a payment for any transactions.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 12:10:31 AM
I think crypto will be a very good and practical world currency. Crypto's future is very good, if crypto is developed into a transaction tool then it is applied to cards, crypto can be used to pay tolls, fuel cars, buy them, and so on. Of course crypto will be very good if used throughout the world, so that it can facilitate people everywhere, not limited by the state.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:52:16 PM
I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!

I think crypto has a brighter future because transaction are now the easiest and faster than other site, which the gainings are everywhere as the market will fluctuates. I, believe at the time will come crypto will recognized by individuals and it will promote this as a exchange payments.
for future we all know that there is a certain thing that can ever be happen in bitcoin and only few people that are believing on bitcoin can remain make to be on the end of it where most of us here are earning and been experiencing the most probably time of it making profit.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency will be the mainstay for many people in the future. with the ability to develop owned Cryptocurrency was able to generate more profits that made him a mainstay as a source to generate profits even more.
Activity: 49
September 17, 2018, 10:52:55 AM
Yeah the future of crypto is to bright in all over the world the king in all the crypto currency is bitcoin still bitcoin price is low but in future it goes too high i think in 2020 the cryptocurrency are too much higher in the market every body can using cryptocurrency in future because it is totally safe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
Many of projects will die eventually. But the other ones will stay and change a lot of things in the world. Blockchain will change the whole world in the next ten years. We already notice how big companies are interested in using the blockchain technology. Don’t take your time by paying attention to the falling market. It is temporary
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 17, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
I think future of cryptocurrencies are hear to good. In 2020 crypto markets are going to reach there archiving prices. Btc or altcoins never will die.
Activity: 490
September 17, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
I think the future of Crypto is still bright and I think now Crypto is different. I think there are people who control crypto prices behind the scenes. In this year I think Crypto is not so good unlike the previous year where it was still alive and the big players still haven't jumped. to the cyrpto world
Activity: 546
September 17, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
Few people in the community today generally think that the crypto-currencies will die or something will happen to them, because everyone understands the significance of the crypto-currency for the new financial economy, but this whole thing can clearly only be increased and improved.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 09:42:20 AM
for the future we can expect that we cannot be sure whether it is true or that it will be wrong. We need to be smart in running an APK that we are intended to earn income.
Pages:
Jump to: