Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto - page 3. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
Cryptocurrency will become a Pioneer for future financial problems.
I have felt it when the Bitcoin transaction was from the Local Exchange to the USA Exchange (Bittrex).
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 11, 2018, 04:07:08 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
i think it will be fine thing in the future, kind of energy for exchange Grin the only possible way of its end is quitting the earth i guess. and that won't happen for a very long time
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:43:44 AM
The future of Cryptocurrency largely depends on us the users and early adopters of Cryptocurrency. The blockchain technology itself will forever remains valid and useful for human use but the method we use it and the way we proclaim it will  determined how largely it will progress and acceptable. At the moment Cryptocurrency is not widely accepted throughout the world but our efforts to its development will attract people to it more even the Governments of various countries will not have choice than to look it once more and adopt a policy to make it works. With this Cryptocurrency will forever remains in existence.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 11, 2018, 05:29:40 AM
I think what we care about is the future of crypto technology, here is the blockchain. As the Philippine government is struggling to cope with inflation, I believe the government will refer to the use of crypto as a means of addressing the problem in their country as Venezuela did earlier.
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 04:48:00 AM
I believe that electronic money has a wonderful future. And first of all, it will be appreciated that projects can affect the quality of our lives. For example, projects like ripple will be able to tackle the most important issues in the financial sector: it will increase the speed of transaction processing, reduce transfer commissions and increase the security of the payroll. math.

It's a pity that our dreams that the market will change the world won't come true cause the society isn't ready to make a leap, so the situation looks like a Dot-com bubble. I hope we'll survive this, and cryptocurrencies will be accepted all over the world!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:06:11 PM
Seeing the many communities that join the crypto world, I think that the future of Crypto is quite good, the response of the community is very much and it is positive, even though many countries are less fond of the presence of the crypto world.
Whatever it is, the crypto world has the potential to be developed, especially to help manage our daily finances, see and pay attention to this, so that the future of cryipto will be better and remain flooded with crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
I think we can still rely on coins for investment, precisely with the decline in coin prices, it makes me more interested in buying coins for me to hold because I'm sure if the market will recover. I am sure that crypto will grow in the future, so I will wait for that to happen.
Activity: 137
September 09, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
no one will say what will happen next with cryptocurrency. I think that the cryptocurrency continues its development because it has a huge potecial.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
Crypto graphics have a great future, and it does not stop developing, even the fact that in many fears the crypto schedule is banned or banned, it will remain in the network and not
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 09, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency will become more popular and will be widely used as a means of payment.
Activity: 157
September 09, 2018, 05:51:44 PM
No one can really predict the future of any investment. But as for the future of cryptocurrency it cannot die but because many people are into the business now it can only be fluctuating that is rising and falling.

personally I agree with your opinion, it is true that the future of crypto itself is very difficult to predict and we can all speculate about crypto as an analysis for future investment. I think as long as the internet in this world continues to exist and there are still many people who believe in crypto forever will never die or disappear from circulation.

Basically, any investment will always fluctuate, including Crypto itself, because there are trading activities that cause it to happen and make the price go up and down depending on the market capitalization situation.
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
I believe that there are two concrete futures that can happen, the first and I believe that it would be a pity, it is in which the cryptos die and we do not have more investment or movements, so most of the coins disappear and becomes something niche that only a few would use, really would be a pity for the lost potential, and the second is a widespread adoption in which the cryptos become a really useful tool that we use in our daily lives.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
September 09, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
In future, I predict Bitcoin to be used as a medium of trading across countries. The price may be $100,000. And more importantly, it will never die. More usage of it will be seen.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 05:43:40 PM
No one can really predict the future of any investment. But as for the future of cryptocurrency it cannot die but because many people are into the business now it can only be fluctuating that is rising and falling.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 09, 2018, 05:24:42 PM
crypto will still be used as an investment tool and though the situation is down like now but I am still convinced that crypto will be able to recover but not all, few really have a good future for example, bitcoin and ethereum, I am sure bitcoin will be able to surpass its highest price and ethereum too
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
I will express my opinion. Crypto currency will not die, it's impossible. They will be in demand (especially the Etherium) as smart contracts fit very nicely in some industries (such as medicine and charity). The price of bitcoin can not be predicted, I think
Activity: 392
September 09, 2018, 05:14:05 PM
The future of Crypto looks bright, it is a usual thing for  the up and downs. You all can attest to the fact that most Cryptos  are  still going up inspite of all the ups and downs. The future certainly looks bright for all altcoins.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
September 09, 2018, 05:03:52 PM
I don't think anyone can really decide where the future is..  Every comment is just feelings and wishes..
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
I think the future of cryptocurrency will be very good. Because cryptocurrency is something that is interesting and will surely continue to attract many people. The potential of cryptocurrency is no doubt and certainly will be increasingly popular in the future. So I have no doubt about the future of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
The future of crypto will be very good. Because the faith of the people is increasing on the crypto market. In the coming time, the crypto will shine like a star.
Pages:
Jump to: