Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 14. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
for now it is very good but I don't know a few years later whether there is still bitcoin or not and I hope it will continue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 20, 2018, 07:49:38 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency will actively develop and therefore it has a great future. It seems to me that people will understand that cryptocurrency is a great achievement.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
In my opinion, the future of crypto will be very positive.
The market will certainly continue to grow, but it is hard to say which coins we use in the future.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
It's barely feasible in order to forecast along with complete guarantee what's going to occur later on. However We still have confidence in the superb potential customers from the crypto marketplace, later on, it's right here which brand new as well as helpful systems for that improvement from the electronic culture can look.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:46:56 AM
I believe in brilliant and bright future of cryptocurrencies market and investing in cryptocurrencies right now it's like investing in unicorns of find market
Of course, because investing or saving money in the cryptocurrency world is very safe as long as the password or any other key is stored properly it will safeguard the assets which are safe at any time.
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 07:35:00 AM
I believe in brilliant and bright future of cryptocurrencies market and investing in cryptocurrencies right now it's like investing in unicorns of fund market
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 20, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
in my opinion, crypto has a good future and will continue to grow, so if you decide to invest in crypto then that is the right decision, but you have to invest in the right crypto so you will be able to get profit
In this time market encountered dump and just getting started we can see it's not yet having a good future but perhaps on that there will be more time to come in exploding and I believe they can diminished fiat .Then it will announce crypto as a new centralized investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 07:21:26 AM
The future of crypto is still good and we cannot give up on crypto right now thinking it will not become better. If the market is down now, it does not mean it cannot become better in the future.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 20, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
in my opinion, crypto has a good future and will continue to grow, so if you decide to invest in crypto then that is the right decision, but you have to invest in the right crypto so you will be able to get profit
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 20, 2018, 06:54:32 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency is an artificially inflated bubble that is not secured by anything other than the blockchain technology. But this security is rather theoretical, and Bitcoin cannot cost several thousand dollars. Therefore, globally a cryptocurrency does not have a good future.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
October 19, 2018, 10:36:28 PM
I believe crypto for the future is still good and can last a long time, now crypto conditions are sluggish and what we can do now is just be patient and wait for crypto to rise again but we must remain confident for the future crypto still has a future
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 19, 2018, 10:30:16 PM
Here alot of predictions about the future of crypto good and bad but mostly opinions regarding good for crypto market even experts opinions also regarding with it.
Activity: 178
October 19, 2018, 10:27:30 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I am always optimistic that cryptocurrency will develop very well in the future because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are very suitable to be used in the modern era like now. so that even though now the market is down but I am sure next year or two more years the market will rise again.
in investing in cryptocurrency you should not spend all your savings because crypto is very risky especially for a beginner. You should start investing as much as $ 200 or as much as you can to lose your money so that if your money is lost you will not be stressed. and before investing do research on coin price movements and choose coins that you think are good or coins that already have a large market capitalization.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
October 19, 2018, 10:04:45 PM
Cryptocurrency has a potential to grow and be used by many more people in the future, but the problem with it, especially with bitcoin, is that it is very unstable. It is very easy to say that the future of cryptocurrency is good and that we have nothing to worry about but the truth is, we can only hope for the best. So perhaps save something for yourself and only invest a couple in cryptocurrency. We never know what will happen in the next three or six months.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 09:52:12 PM
Crypto has a very bright future prefect time to key in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 19, 2018, 09:31:41 PM
I want to invest my money in the cryptocurrency.  So I'm thinking about the future of the cryptocurrency.
I'm really sure Crypto will be much bigger than now and in my opinion now is a very good investment. Also, prices are really low.  So some money will invest in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
October 19, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
You can't put everything into cryptography. It's risky.  You may have to wait more than one year to get a good profit. Think about the family in the first place and invest those funds that are not sorry to lose.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 19, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
It's more like delirium. What does it take to put a family at risk? As an investor, when investing in a particular project, you should not invest more than 10% of your budget, especially to take such risks. Allocate part of the income monthly and invest in cryptocurrency, it is more than enough.
the future is going to be interesting and great so i think that we shall look fprward to it and get ready to new surprises good and bad
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 19, 2018, 04:39:06 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
cryptocurrency is going to have a good future and i think taht it is nice to be the part of it and i am happy about it
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
It's more like delirium. What does it take to put a family at risk? As an investor, when investing in a particular project, you should not invest more than 10% of your budget, especially to take such risks. Allocate part of the income monthly and invest in cryptocurrency, it is more than enough.
Pages:
Jump to: