Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 13. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 252
October 21, 2018, 04:19:51 PM
The future of the crypto money sector is bright. Crypto teaches new sales ways to companies to accept payment by money. The sale of commodity via internet continues to increase with every year. Investors who use their designs from the crypto money trade are quick to pursue their dream of becoming rich.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 21, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
I think cryptocurrency waiting a good future, everyday cryptocurrency take root in new business and became more popular and afterall in future will be used everywhere.
We may not be able to guess crypto's future though the coins are being put into pretty convenient usage.
the fact that today, practically in the most promising areas of human life, it is already introducing cryptocurrency that the cryptocurrency will have prospects in the future and will actually be used by society.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

So you should not invest at all. Put the tip of your family's life. If you have $ 100, invest them on take a loan and invest the latter. And the decision of the people may suffer.

Do not completely trust one idea.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 03:28:26 PM
I think cryptocurrency waiting a good future, everyday cryptocurrency take root in new business and became more popular and afterall in future will be used everywhere.
We may not be able to guess crypto's future though the coins are being put into pretty convenient usage.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
Savings are not invested for such a long period that much has changed for it,but in General I think that the crypto currency will have a good future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 03:23:28 PM
Activity: 462
October 21, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
No one known its bad or good,this is how crypto world was build,one day all is good other someone dump and all prices go down,or somthing bad happens like influance by crypto in countrys,can get ban after that..
In any case, the cryptocurrency has a great future, but only as the banking system, it will be controlled. but only we must forget about before centralization and anonymity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 21, 2018, 02:32:44 PM
No one known its bad or good,this is how crypto world was build,one day all is good other someone dump and all prices go down,or somthing bad happens like influance by crypto in countrys,can get ban after that..
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 02:24:57 PM
Cryptocurrencies have a great future, but I would not recommend you to invest all savings. If you are a newcomer at this market, you can suffer heavy losses or even lose everything. For a start, you should learn Trading for earning money in this market at least.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:02:50 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies will grow for at least another 5 years. Now it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies as the market is young and growing, even taking into account the fact that cryptocurrencies this year are in a continuous drawdown.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
October 20, 2018, 04:17:04 PM
The future still bright and shiny and promising, we are just cleansing the market. My colleague still very skeptical about Bitcoin and the rest has no idea about cryptocurrency for me this is still new, so seize these opportunities.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 02:28:38 PM
Although the market does not really make us all rest assured now.But i feel the market will crypto the best and the hottest by the end of this year. The future of the market is looking at Bitcoin.
Activity: 512
October 20, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
Some of them I guess are bad, as I can see many ICO's now or project are scams mostly 95% of it in this year. 5% remaining are legit and good project to invest.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
October 20, 2018, 01:03:01 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
In my opinion, the Crypto market will have a great future for those who want to learn about Cryptocurrency and invest their trust in the market. We need to give it time, give it our belief so that it has the capital to continue to work better and make more profit for us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

My opinion the crypto will give you good profit only for three years from now maximum after that the price will stable or rise little bit , my advice don't invest all your money let say 50% of your saving, this just my opinion it could be wrong prediction .
Activity: 1210
October 20, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
Actually, it is neither good nor bad, it is unpredictable. Many countries are accepting Cryptocurrency but some are going against it . But it is very unpredictable that whether more countries will accept it or the countries that had accepted, will reject it in coming future.
all possibilities can still occur. we cannot ascertain the fate of crypto. it is certain that if there are many countries that legalize crypto then crypto's future may be bright. and in the country where I live the government still has not made a firm decision about crypto or can be called neutral. but I hope crypto can be legal in my country and hopefully other countries can follow it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
No one knows , I know that crypto will recover soon and the future of it is good because it gives opportunities to people so many of us get interested and join crypto world. If the future of crypto becomes bad then I am still here supporting and believing crypto can overcome anything.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
Actually, it is neither good nor bad, it is unpredictable. Many countries are accepting Cryptocurrency but some are going against it . But it is very unpredictable that whether more countries will accept it or the countries that had accepted, will reject it in coming future.
Activity: 588
October 20, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
My opinion about the future of the cryptocurrency industry will definitely be wonderful, because I understand what exactly the cryptocurrency carries in itself and what opportunities it carries in itself
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

Cryptocurrency market will develop. Almost no one has any doubts about this. Even those who previously considered Bitcoin and any other coin as a “bubble” understand that they simply have no arguments for such statements.

But to invest all your savings is a very big mistake and I do not advise you to do this, start small, with the amount that you would not lose to lose in order not to stay on the street, as you yourself say
Pages:
Jump to: