Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 8. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
In the future Neo it will be better, not now! Neo has very large volumes. And I think that this is one of the very promising coins on the market and I watch it very closely!
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
I can see future of NEO is very bright indeed , maybe in some times it can become a competitor of ETH . The resaon I like NEO is its lightning fast transaction speed and zero transaction fees. According to me NEO is one of the best investment option right now.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
Neo is a good coin to hold. now there are so many coins in the market based on the neo platform. so more will come in near future. according to my knowledge, it is a good coin.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 01:25:39 PM
Neo is the dark horse. And this coin is more valotile and manipulative than Ethereum. I think it will be pumped in next few years but in a long term Eth is more reliable and stable...
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
Wow, Neo is a potential one. I hold part of these tokens in my portfolio and I expect positive growth in future.
Hope it will happen this year, Neo has chances to be doubled
Activity: 201
October 14, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
I think NEO is the next generation smart contracts platform, will be one of the biggest currencies in 2018. One of the reasons - NEO enable the development of smart contracts languages like Python or Java. This is a good growth driver.
Activity: 62
October 14, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
is guaranteed due to the Eastern handbags but I think it is only a poorly made copy of Ethereum can only create token and nothing else
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 01:18:47 PM
Most likely, after such a dizzying rally from twelve cents to $ 200, we will see a smooth growth and development of the infrastructure of the coin.
Activity: 104
September 28, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
2017 is a memorable year for NEO, as this project demonstrates its potential and strength with some advances in technology. The NEO 2.X makes the Smart Economy infrastructure more robust.
NEO is born with a mission to be constantly bigger and better. The NEO ecosystem and intelligent system of 2019 and beyond will be driven by increased research, stable identity and solid infrastructure. It is on the way to becoming a promising platform for the future of the smart economy. I think NEO will have a successful future and it is worth to invest now.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
I think Neo is a good investment option and its future is very bright. Neo having a strong base and very good platform, This is the very right time to invest in Neo because price of Neo is very low due to heavy correction mode of this market. It have a huge potential to grow and It can gives you high returns.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
September 28, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
Dozens of new projects are on the way, and NEO's strongest is the population behind it. However, China is making the work of NEO difficult. Not just NEO, but the whole crypto money market.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 28, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
I definitely believe in the prospects and quality of NEO resources. It is very convenient to use this purse. At the same time, NEO platform services and geolocation of the coin base inspire confidence.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
I think Neo has a bright future and it also have what it takes to beat Ethereum and become a better crowdfunding platform for blockchain projects.
Activity: 350
September 25, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
   Neo shows dynamics in a pair with Ethereum but paired with BTC smoothly the price is down-down... What does it mean?
Activity: 201
September 24, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
I think NEO is the next generation smart contracts platform, will be one of the biggest currencies in 2018. One of the reasons - NEO enable the development of smart contracts languages like Python or Java. This is a good growth driver.
Activity: 406
September 25, 2018, 11:46:04 AM
I think NEO's future will become the strongest virtual currency. NEO will occupy the top spot of the bitcoin. Because NEO has a solid base. NEO is backed by the Chinese government.

I can see Neo will grow passively, because of its popularity it attracts more and more investors, and that is becoming in demand in the market, so for sure the price of it will surely grow faster.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 06:55:23 PM
I think NEO's future will become the strongest virtual currency. NEO will occupy the top spot of the bitcoin. Because NEO has a solid base. NEO is backed by the Chinese government.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
Masa depan NEO sangat bagus, fakta bahwa ia memiliki teknologi yang lebih maju dari ethereum.Saya pikir harga NEO bisa mencapai $ 2000 pada akhir tahun.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 06:49:40 PM
Well, NEO lost pretty much all of it's value with this market drop, in my opinion, this also represents the reliability that people have in it and  it seems like it has been dropping too.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 06:48:00 PM
NEO is actually NEP-5 dependent symbol. Within the existing period, it's nevertheless developing, however, we do not view it slipping later on. The actual Chinese language blockchain includes an excellent possible simply because numerous cash is actually collaborating using the NEO blockchain. I've additionally committed to neo simply because, in my opinion, it will likely be one of the biggest blockchains from the globe.
NEO is a very good coin and currently it is also the basis of many successful ICO projects in the cryptocurrency market. Investing in the cryptocurrency market is increasingly difficult so investors must know how to seize their opportunities in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: