Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 12. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 24, 2018, 03:42:56 PM
I feel NEO is a sleeping giant and will surely wake very soon. The technology behind NEO network is outstanding and I believe there is success ahead of NEO this year. All those ban issue are just media hullabaloo.
very soon there is some other thing that we are may able to see some changes for here in NEO not for now but sooner or later we are have to see for what we can have to be witnessed for here in this currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 03:33:49 PM
In this market, NEO is doing well , people are not in a hurry it is drained , consider it a great asset for a long investment
Activity: 406
February 24, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
The prospects of the cryptocurrency are the most positive. In China, there is a large number of trades per day. This is the country with the largest daily trading volume. If the creators manage to make a deal with the Chinese government, it can be positively said in the Chinese business. Yet NEO cryptocurrency has many advantages that make this cryptocurrency an ideal candidate. For one second is simply unimaginably a huge number of transactions. The system has a small Commission. Thus, it is likely that very soon the NEO system will become an official payment system in China, and then around the world.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 03:11:37 PM
I think NEO will be in best 5 coins in future and it ll stay long time there, also in future China will make legal cryptocurrency and it ll best years of NEO, I hope it ll be in very soon..
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:08:50 PM
NEO continues to attract the attention of cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world, and therefore the future of the project looks confident. Recently, the company announced cooperation with AdEx, as a result of which the first application of Dapp-technology (decentralized application) on NEO blockchain platform will be possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
Neo is surely a good long term coins that is set to do wonders in 2018 .
Smart contracts are built on the platform .

It surely going to do well this year.
Activity: 183
February 24, 2018, 03:03:19 PM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
So here are some rational factors. 1) neo is developed by means of onchain and backed by using a couple of large groups and unbiased traders. Permit's additionally now not forget neo additionally has a operational product, in contrast to a number of the larger cash going for walks on hype and whitepaper.
2) one of the neo crew's important desires is to satisfy government law 3) the coin peaked closer to $60 previous to the ban/postponement four) if you do some mild searching china is best banning icos and putting exchanges on preserve to position policies in place.

My opinion: i clearly agree with neo has top intentions to appease the chinese language authorities surely places them in the strolling to be an authorised blockchain platform. China will launch rules and their exchanges will opinion lower back up inflicting typical marketplace fud to fade and the marketplace will flood with stressful investors. While that takes place one of the first cash those people are going for is neo..
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
I feel NEO is a sleeping giant and will surely wake very soon. The technology behind NEO network is outstanding and I believe there is success ahead of NEO this year. All those ban issue are just media hullabaloo.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
Neo has very high price even with China ban, imagine when China is going to stop ban and make legal cryptocurrencies in their country can u imagine price of NEO ?
Activity: 74
February 24, 2018, 02:45:39 PM
Neo is a promising coin, and with this coin i think this year you can multiple your capital several times. Neo has a great future, and has possibilities to go beyond Ethereum and looking at the current price i already bought a few coins.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
He has increased in several times after the ban, so I think this is a very good asset that will still be more expensive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
February 24, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
I like Neo and projects on NEO. It competes with ETH, but still requires big improvements for ecosystem. What we can see now is that NEO actually creates such ecosystem and we will see its wide implementation in real world.

My expectations:
- further slow increase in price;
- more projects on NEO;
- in 2-3 years I expect shift of NEO ecosystem to gas from NEO / NEO will be used as a gas generator.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
February 24, 2018, 02:39:32 PM
NEO now looks very promising. This is a strong coin from Asia and it seems to me that this makes it very strong. I have long bought this coin and will keep it for several months.
Activity: 109
February 24, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
NEO future is very bright, even China ban they get very big in short time. I think in near future China will stop ban of crypto and after that NEO will go to the moon. It can happen in next months or next year.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
February 24, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
Personally, I feel that NEO will grow further despite China ban on crypto. The development team is strong and it has a huge and supportive community.
I think neo will grow in the future. Even now this coin has a transaction speed of 1000 per second, for example Visa has 1400 per second. Neo blockchain can  have  10,000 transactions per second in the future. It is very fast. I think Neo is coin number 1 right now.
Activity: 256
February 24, 2018, 02:26:18 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

I see a huge future for NEO because it's technology, it has a real potential to take 3 rank after ETH in this year
Activity: 742
February 24, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
There are too many people buy NEO coin I am also buy NEO coin and I think most of the coin is not valuable but some coin is a very profitable as like in NEO coin. NEO have a bright future so i also buy NEO coin because everyone have a great future and NEO coin valuable so it is a best time to buy this coin.
Activity: 420
February 24, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
Neo should be at rank 4 or 3 bellow ETH and Above Ripple in my opinion. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 24, 2018, 12:39:55 PM
Personally, I feel that NEO will grow further despite China ban on crypto. The development team is strong and it has a huge and supportive community.
Activity: 133
February 24, 2018, 11:44:45 AM
NEO’s uptake has increased steadily as has its price and market valuation. This trend is expected to be kept up in 2018 and investors are lining up to take advantage of this in 2018. NEO is a superior cryptocurrency with an exceptional blockchain platform.
While other blockchains only focus on the trading of digital currencies on their platforms, NEO recognized the need to incorporate other assets into the platform to have one universally accepted digital system of a smart economy. The NEO platform enables equity crowdfunding, supply chain financing, and peer-to-peer lending through the smart assets model in a way no other platform can.
Pages:
Jump to: