Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 10. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
NEO's future i think, depends very much on the crypto market which is mainly Bitcoin. By increasing or decreasing Bitcoin will greatly affect. But i feel the market is good and NEO will increase in later this year.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:39:31 AM
The predictions for NEO is very positive and I don't have questions for this alt coin at all. I believe in its success and I have invested a good amount of money for the help.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:07:04 AM
NEO is a very strong coin. It has good potential and it gives huge profit. It is made by china government. In short time it covers whole market and people have full faith on it. Future of NEO is very bright.
Activity: 350
September 03, 2018, 01:27:45 AM
I think Neo for the future has a good future, coint which also seems to have good potential to be made an investment, and for growth I am sure to experience good progress too
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:26:19 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
I think that soon all Chinese coins with such a policy will simply disappear. Neo has ceased to be a very promising coin, so I do not think it's possible to get anything from him.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 03, 2018, 01:19:24 AM
NEO is still a NEO, because I know NEO has strong finance and has supporters from Chinese citizens.
If in China it is banned then NEO can just move its headquarters to Japan, Estonia or Singapore, which is very much attracted to Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
NEO continues to attract the attention of cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world, and therefore the future of the project looks confident. Recently, the company announced cooperation with AdEx, as a result of which the first application of Dsp technology (decentralized application) on the NEO blockchain platform will be possible.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 04:34:11 PM
NEO is a very promising coin on the market, which has not received due attention from investors lately. NEO has a more modern technology than ethereum, and has an excellent team that is active all the time. NEO is worthy of the best today and the greatest good in the future.
Activity: 279
August 29, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
The future of this cryptocurrency has not been defined yet but I can predict a really bright future for this one thank to its improving value and volumes.
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 04:10:17 AM
As I see the NEO platform and the crypto currency of the same name have several features. Which seriously distinguish it from the Ethereum network and other sites for projects on the initial placement of coins. The platform includes two different tokens - NEO and GAS. The latter is used to maintain the network - it helps to conduct transactions.
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
I believe that this is a very promising crypto currency. NEO developed its own algorithm, which makes it faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum, because at any given time only one block is offered in the blockroom. This also means that there is a risk associated with large transactions, since the only thing you need is to wait for confirmation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 29, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
NEO will continue to grow even though the Chinese government has banned Cryptcurrency.
Because the NEO network can be received anywhere in the world.

The NEO server can also be moved to Singapore if the NEO Developer Team wants to move it.
Activity: 190
August 26, 2018, 12:40:03 AM
There are many reasons why I've just boldly come out and said this. After all I have the Techblogger reputation to keep up so I can't just go around recommending blockchain cryptocurrencies all the time.

Let me tell you about why I'm so confident that NEO is going to turn some heads this year as it makes it's run to $100 and beyond
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 12:33:18 AM
I think NEO can be identified as one of the most promising and successful coins,and also this platform has all the chances to become the most popular platform for smart contracts.Therefore, I believe that this currency can and should be considered when choosing their investments.
Yes it is and all you've said are very true NEO has a strong fundamentals and technology behind of it and especially community imagine China gets back to crypto what would be they will support their first? Ofcourse their very own NEO and it will be very huge for sure.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 26, 2018, 12:27:56 AM
I think that can affect the price of NEO and can reduce the price of NEO if the Chinese government bans Altcoins NEO.
Even though NEO comes from China but still it is part of the same Cryptocurrency with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 03:59:02 PM
I think NEO can be identified as one of the most promising and successful coins,and also this platform has all the chances to become the most popular platform for smart contracts.Therefore, I believe that this currency can and should be considered when choosing their investments.
Activity: 187
August 22, 2018, 03:30:34 PM
I think NEO is the next generation smart contracts platform, will be one of the biggest currencies in 2018. One of the reasons - NEO enable the development of smart contracts languages like Python or Java. This is a good growth driver.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
Even I have already invested to NEO at last days of the bull run last year. Sadly I have pains about that Smiley I still think I will get good amount of profit near future. When you see new ICOs, When you think about gas distribution and total supply of NEO, there is bright and good future for NEO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 22, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
This is a very interesting coin. I think that NEO is one of the coins that can survive the general fall of the market. That's why you can invest in this coin today.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 21, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
Although NEO is not very popular in the West, the Chinese and Asians markets are very excited about this currency, they even call it the Chinese ethereum, that's quite a thought, China has not been very friendly with the cryptos lately so it has stopped its development a bit, but without a doubt when China starts to make its regulations to allow cryptos again, NEO will be the biggest beneficiary in this deal, as they have shown in different occasions that it is in negotiations for when this happens.
Pages:
Jump to: