Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 11. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 21, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
hello! i think it has all chances to get a new grade. well, we see that it is not as stable as some of us would like it to be but i heard they try to solve the matter with centralization
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
Neo also has a bright future and have huge potential.It is unique in the Chinese market and is in a convenient position to dominate the Asian market, given its characteristics.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 11:20:47 AM
I think that NEO has a bright future. Recently, more and more ICO uses NEO as a platform.
It means that they are trusted. Perhaps in the future NEO will take the place of the ethereum.
We will see.
Activity: 397
August 21, 2018, 11:16:56 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
NEO is called as chinese Ethereum so it seens good to me. But recently NEO has banned by the Chinese Govt. So it was dumped but after all it has great project. You have known that NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency designed to build a scalable network of decentralized applications. So its future will too good.   
Activity: 187
August 21, 2018, 02:53:03 AM
I think NEO is the next generation smart contracts platform, will be one of the biggest currencies in 2018. One of the reasons - NEO enable the development of smart contracts languages like Python or Java. This is a good growth driver.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 21, 2018, 11:12:36 AM
NEO is the most undervalued coin in the market,the fact the it has more advance technology than ethereum and has great developers most of the people didnt realize that this one of the solid coins out there,i fully support NEO for being great platform!

I truly agree with you I truly believe that one day NEO will be strong enough to overthrow ETH. And one day Ethereum will but worthless. But that will only be because of a newer smart contracr source like NEO that runs better and never fails will come up. If it is not NEO
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
It's absolutely arduous to cognize on the other hand in my conclusion I expect NEO has also functional budding and alight future in that it's a darling cryptocurrency of Chinese people
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
Every day, more and more ICO projects choose the NEO blockchain as their base. It is much more interesting than ETH.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
July 19, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
Very short introduction about NEO. I'll be 100% real here, NEO has the potential, I do think that NEO has its consistency, their technology is indeed great. can be compared between ETH and LTC, the platform shows that they really do mean business, the future of NEO is bright, and I think that NEO can achieve more and I am definitely sure that I will see NEO in the future, and will still be in the rankings for a long period of time. great coin.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
Many people love NEO and call it the Chinese Ethereum. I think he has a future. Consider who is behind it:)))
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
July 19, 2018, 10:13:14 AM
A good promising coin, with an excellent platform. Only it depends entirely on bikoin. When bitcoin starts to grow, NEO will pull for itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 08:59:33 AM
NEO’s uptake has increased steadily as has its price and market valuation. This trend is expected to be kept up in 2018 and investors are lining up to take advantage of this in 2018. NEO is a superior cryptocurrency with an exceptional blockchain platform.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 08:55:01 AM
I like NEO and he has a perspective. See how many new ICO's are being created on this platform.
Activity: 416
July 19, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
NEO is a project that uses blockchain technology and identification capabilities to digitize assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and to create intelligent economies with distributed networks granted. I think NEO's future is going to grow dramatically in the cryptocurrency market. The NEO project is very potential.
Activity: 82
July 19, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
NEO is in active development . So my opinion will be all right.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 01:35:12 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
NEO continues to draw attention of cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide, and therefore the future of the project looks surely. Recently the company announced cooperation with AdEx owing to which the first use of Dapp-technology (decentralized application) on NEO blockchain platform will become possible.

Besides, the Shanghai research firm on the market of China, Red Pulse, announced plans of creation of the special research platform. It will be based to the NEO 2.0 platform. The Red Pulse company will become the first ICO which will be started with NEO use. It is reported that the platform will allow readers to use digital currency as remuneration for analysts and other active participants of the project. The new token under the name of $RPX working for NEO will become this currency.

Other interesting development of NEO is NEST — the first "clever" blockchain. NEST is based on NEO which uses clever contracts. The project is designed to facilitate communication between the parties, carrying out this or that operation as traditional intermediaries often bear big risks.
NEO is a coin that I support for a long time. with NO continuing to show a growing appeal capable of generating much greater profitability. with these advantages being able to become a large enough income and earn income.
Activity: 27
July 12, 2018, 01:20:01 AM
NEO is NEP-5 based token. In present time, it is still growing but i don't see it falling in the future. The chinese blockchain has a great potential because many coins are now colaborating with the NEO blockchain. I have also invested in neo because i believe it will be one of the greatest blockchains of the world.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 05:50:54 AM
NEO is a really good project, and it's still under active development.
So I think NEO is something to look forward to. I'll buy some NEO.
Activity: 211
February 25, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Future of Neo is very bright and it is one of the most promising coins in the cryptocurrency.Neo may give tough competition to Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 02:31:23 PM
Neo has a very bright future and it is one of the most promising coin, Neo may stand as a competitor to Ethereum. Still it is the most undervalued coin with advanced technology. As soon as China will fully legalize cryptocurrency then Neo will reach its full potential. And everyone who holds Neo now will be a huge gainer.
Pages:
Jump to: