Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the BTC - page 10. (Read 7279 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
June 04, 2017, 05:59:08 PM
By looking at the development of crypto as it is today so many other crypto racing to compete with bitcoin so from that especially the entrepreneurs who focus on this crypto currency they will better maximize the security of crypto is better than existing as now, Scientists continue to create a special security system to make crypto that they create will be safer than bitcoin so many investors are interested in the crypto and the coin can be more expensive than bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 04, 2017, 04:19:13 PM
Bitcoin is a very stronger and secure technology and it has a stronger base and I do not think that people do not like its fluctuations because with these fluctuations the traders are earning a very high amount of money and they are very lucky to find it as their asset. I also like it more for my trade.
Yes, I agree with you, bitcoin is really too strong, Mostly these days. The price of 1 bitcoin now is more than 2500$ which it's amazing. Of course bitcoin have a bright future. It will increase over the years and become more stronger than now, I believe in it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2017, 04:04:13 PM
So if you are in cryptocurrency world, you need to know volatility is the essance of cryptocurrency. If we are seeing so much people getting attract towards btc and other alts are only because unexpected rise is coins every day.
And as far as btc is concerned, I don't feel there is any coin worth till now which could beat it. Stability is not any cause of distress for bitcoin ecosystem.
There were coins which were stable for extended period of time.

Take a look at Litecoin for example, it kept the same value during 2016 always around $3-$4, there were not spikes, no pumps and dumps at all.

Volatility is only so strong, because we are in the early stage of using cryptocurrency, a lot speculation is happening, when whole system will mature volatility will be lowered.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
June 04, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
Bitcoin is a very stronger and secure technology and it has a stronger base and I do not think that people do not like its fluctuations because with these fluctuations the traders are earning a very high amount of money and they are very lucky to find it as their asset. I also like it more for my trade.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 04, 2017, 03:55:32 PM
I don't think people will move away from bitcoins, ever. Bitcoins are very solid, even if it is old tech. Other coins might be innovative and all, but no one will move everything into them. Bitcoin is like gold and all else are other precious stones. That's my take on it. Even if I know that bitcoins are the least innovative, but I think it is still the best one.

We don't know how future will react to new technology. But bitcoins are the one started this creative technology, and they also can improve in the future and solve some of the existing issues. But if any other coin solves all the current problems with the bitcoins then they may overtake bitcoins but bitcoins will be there for long, and I think it will not disappear from the cryptocurrencies.
Simplify the problem, imagine in the Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin in the US dollars, Altcoin in the other currencies, all Altcoins transactions are converted to Bitcoin values like in Forex the majority of currencies are converted into value USD. So how can Bitcoin lose its importance, only if all Bitcoin users lose faith in it, that just happens! Currently Bitcoin just needs to overcome a minor problem in Blockchain, optimizing the time transaction confirm and transaction fee, then Bitcoin will be completely the king of Cryptocurrencies, without having to rely on an Altcoins instead!
You are right, in the moment all altcoins will be converted into BTC, but we observe the tendency, that on the poloniex or other marketplaces the tendency is, that also other cryptocurences can be traded directly into Etherium or Monero. That tendency will also arrive forex-broker soon. The Minexcoin offers a priori the opportnity (accordng to the white paper, we will see, how the devs can realise that) to attract another investors, who prefer to invest for a longer time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 04, 2017, 03:39:55 PM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

So if you are in cryptocurrency world, you need to know volatility is the essance of cryptocurrency. If we are seeing so much people getting attract towards btc and other alts are only because unexpected rise is coins every day.
And as far as btc is concerned, I don't feel there is any coin worth till now which could beat it. Stability is not any cause of distress for bitcoin ecosystem.
For the last month we see activity in the Bitcoin market and this brings double satisfaction, because my Bitcoin is growing in price several times. And despite some hesitation, the Bitcoin comma goes down but immediately goes up and reaches a new level. I would not be surprised when in the summer we will leave 3000 dollars for Bitcoin.

Yes, the BTC is rised very well in the last period of the time, but in the same time its lost its potential to rise stronger. I think the people will look for another opportunites to replay the story of the BTC. I think the cheap coins are better for traders, because the potentila levarage of the cheap coin is more bigger, but if you look for the opportnity to invest in some stable, not that volatile coin the Minexcoin or other cheap new generation cryptocurrencies is more atractive.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 04, 2017, 03:14:32 PM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

For the last month we see activity in the Bitcoin market and this brings double satisfaction, because my Bitcoin is growing in price several times. And despite some hesitation, the Bitcoin comma goes down but immediately goes up and reaches a new level. I would not be surprised when in the summer we will leave 3000 dollars for Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
June 04, 2017, 01:19:52 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
June 04, 2017, 01:06:52 PM
Volatility is one of the main feature of bitcoin due to which traders gain profits by trading.You are comparing bitcoin with altcoins .Bitcoin is unmatchable.It would be a joke to hear that altcoin has less volatility compared to bitcoin.Bitcoin investment is secured and its an ever growing investment.
that is very right, although we invest money in altcoin for getting some profit but our investment there is for the time being,  while for the most of the time  do investment in bitcoin. as we consider ourselves more secure there trading bitcoin. currently i  have invested money in bitcoin and holding it for the some more time, because i am sure that bitcoin will give me a good profit after because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing ,
Activity: 392
June 04, 2017, 07:47:13 AM
Volatility is one of the main feature of bitcoin due to which traders gain profits by trading.You are comparing bitcoin with altcoins .Bitcoin is unmatchable.It would be a joke to hear that altcoin has less volatility compared to bitcoin.Bitcoin investment is secured and its an ever growing investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 04, 2017, 06:45:00 AM
That volatility you're talking about just pose as a good opportunity for people to maximize their earnings. Some wouls argue as well that this is one of the factors that make btc popular and successful at this time. You just have to find ways of how to positively react to that volatility to earn more.
Activity: 469
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 04, 2017, 06:42:58 AM
I find it weird that most of the votes on the pole are for the security of Bitcoin. I definitely wouldn't think that the main reason for people not investing into was the security. News flash for me I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 04, 2017, 02:41:56 AM
I voted for high volatility of BTC.
I believe bitcoin will remain as high valued yet high volatile mode of payment system. There will be mixed people who will be loving bitcoins for using as an alternate to their fiats whereas many other people will love trading it. All the above we can be sure bitcoin will have values in high end like $10k or in millions too.

We can be sure bitcoin will stay with us for sure. Those scalability issue nor government regulations will get resolved over time for sure then probably we do not have any stopping which are to block the bright future of bitcoins.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
June 04, 2017, 01:58:25 AM

Well bitcoin's volatility has brought a lot of profits to a lot of people. I don't know in what particular way has it brought trouble to you since this characteristic is an advantage as long as you know how to play with it and the price of Bitcoin is getting higher and stabilize a little in $2000 then will pump again and stabilize in a higher price so you can see that instead of losing some money, it grows if you let it stay.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 03, 2017, 07:31:05 PM
Volatility shouldn't matter to you if you just buy yourself some coins that you will hold for a couple of years. Look at how much volatility we have had throughout the years, and look at how much impact it had on the price -- no impact at all. Technologically speaking, Bitcoin needs larger blocks, but this will happen, likely this year. And no, altcoins aren't more secure and more adopted, please don't spread nonsense.... Good luck with your s...coin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 03, 2017, 07:22:58 PM

Is this sort of advertisement or what? If only whitepaper is the based of all future development then there are lots of project that even more better that the one you stated. Bitcoin price volatility is already present in bitcoin since the beginning so I see it's not a huge problem. Look at how it was today even with that kind of thing years since it was present to the public. Also with price behaviour like that, no doubt that the usage of bitcoin as a currency is growing day by day.

You can't see so much of problem now with other cryptos because compare to number of people owning it, it can't even closed to the number of bitcoin users and transaction being made every seconds.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
June 03, 2017, 07:08:51 PM
The truth is, I strongly believe in the future of Bitcoin and if I honestly say that I simply have no way of thinking differently and all this because I want to start a new life with Bitcoin and I need to be sure that Bitcoin has a very good future and that Its price will not only be $ 2,000 or $ 3,000, but much more.
A lot of countries are tried to consider bitcoin as a potential commodity in the future. Jpan, UK, Russia and the more countries will come in the future to accept bitcoin as the legal investment on their environment and give bitcoin another hype.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 03, 2017, 04:41:41 PM
The truth is, I strongly believe in the future of Bitcoin and if I honestly say that I simply have no way of thinking differently and all this because I want to start a new life with Bitcoin and I need to be sure that Bitcoin has a very good future and that Its price will not only be $ 2,000 or $ 3,000, but much more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
June 03, 2017, 01:51:10 PM
Bitcoin has first mover advantage. It has reached a market cap of $41 billion. No other cryptocurrency is anywhere near the half of that. Bitcoin is here to stay. It is the first choice for everyone who starts with virtual currencies. Bitcoin introduce people with other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is not going anywhere.
While I do not see any prospects for bitcoin. Let's be honest, what is needed now bitcoin. People buy it for investment and all. All this resembles a pyramid, which is sure to burst. As soon as the market will become saturated and growth of bitcoin prices will stop, the pyramid will collapse.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 03, 2017, 01:37:37 PM
From my perspective, since day by day bitcoin is going to be more popular and powerful that is why bitcoin has a prospective future. Many countries along with many people are getting engaged in this platform, in recent years it has garnered huge value so people are being influenced. Hopefully, this spirit will go on....
Pages:
Jump to: