Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the BTC - page 4. (Read 7279 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 08:54:51 AM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

but unfortunately minexcoin it until now has not been reported again after the ico, whether this will prove the future minexcoin is better than bitcoin
Activity: 211
September 09, 2017, 08:52:27 AM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

but unfortunately minexcoin it until now has not been reported again after the ico, whether this will prove the future minexcoin is better than bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 09, 2017, 08:36:02 AM
The volatility of bitcoin is important and very useful for traders, you can gain profit easier when you buy and sell bitcoin because of its volatility. This is what people like about bitcoin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 04:24:20 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 11:32:29 AM
Bitcoin in the future will be increasingly popular with very fantastic price.
And it is also the hope that in the future the governments will accept bitcoin for their states and then it will be the global currency for the business and trade all around the world.

It is not too difficult to make bitcoin the world's currency, however, it is difficult for it to last forever. Bitcoin has been accepted by many governments, but it is still a virtual currency, it is not sustainable.
Activity: 658
August 10, 2017, 11:21:05 AM
Bitcoin is unmatched, many new altcoins are emerging but ultimately altcoin only becomes rubbish, unable to survive like bitcoin, bitcoin has strong community fundamentals and many people are investing in bitcoin in large quantities. Bitcoin will not be left by the community but bitcoin will always be the best
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 10:57:06 AM
Minexcoin instead of bitcoin? This is the first time i'm hearing the name of that shitcoin.Its really a comedy to say that bitcoin has outdated technology.There is no altcoin which could replace bitcoin today.Another joke that minexcoin,the shitcoin has less volatility.Ha..Ha...Ha...
Activity: 734
July 31, 2017, 07:56:42 PM
And it is also the hope that in the future the governments will accept bitcoin for their states and then it will be the global currency for the business and trade all around the world.
Activity: 462
July 31, 2017, 07:16:37 PM
Yeah your right my friend, but not only on the price high why bitcoin is popular. But because of good credibility of this coins moreover, bitcoin had an excellent connection to all people and like you I believe that in the future bitcoin will stop at the top of all crytocurrencies in the world.
to me I think that the future of bitcoin is very bright.  in fact people are now taking interest in online shopping and online business therefore i think that hey will surely give preference to online currency and i think bitcoin will be the best option for them. because bitcoin is the most trusted and reliable currency of the world and the users of bitcoin are also increasing from time to time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
July 31, 2017, 04:31:33 PM
Yeah your right my friend, but not only on the price high why bitcoin is popular. But because of good credibility of this coins moreover, bitcoin had an excellent connection to all people and like you I believe that in the future bitcoin will stop at the top of all crytocurrencies in the world.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 31, 2017, 03:53:00 PM
People have continually cited the volatility of bitcoins as a reason why it will not last, but for me i believe its the volatility thats going to make bitcoin last through the ages, I believe almost all the other crypto currencies are volatile, they are not backed by any economy of the world or any precious metal or natural resource.

You are one of the few people who take bitcoin volatility as an advantage. I'm engaged in buying and selling bitcoin and for me, fluctuating prices is a good way to make money.
Bitcoin is now on the threshold of a new era. Thanks to the upcoming changes, it will become even more popular and more expensive

Yup volatility has its advantage specially in bitcoin market. Many has taken advantage of this in making huge amount of money. And bitcoin will cross another milestone today, in just a matter of hours and we will see how the unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous is going to happen in Aug 1. But after that the price will again increases and I'm sure many are going to make huge money again specially before the end of the year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
July 31, 2017, 03:40:38 PM
Activity: 195
July 31, 2017, 02:32:53 PM
People have continually cited the volatility of bitcoins as a reason why it will not last, but for me i believe its the volatility thats going to make bitcoin last through the ages, I believe almost all the other crypto currencies are volatile, they are not backed by any economy of the world or any precious metal or natural resource.

You are one of the few people who take bitcoin volatility as an advantage. I'm engaged in buying and selling bitcoin and for me, fluctuating prices is a good way to make money.
Bitcoin is now on the threshold of a new era. Thanks to the upcoming changes, it will become even more popular and more expensive
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 31, 2017, 02:19:47 PM
Activity: 728
July 31, 2017, 01:38:44 PM
You are looking about this in the wrong way, the volatility of bitcoin has nothing to do with bitcoin and everything to do with how we use it, so there is no link between the technology and the volatility, second if you think bitcoin is volatile then I will suggest that you look at alts to see what it is real volatility.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
July 31, 2017, 11:40:14 AM
I think the outdated technology of bitcoin will become the reason why people will change to other currencies because in fact, there is already a lot of currencies that has a good features and technology that focuses in the problems that we are facing right now. If bitcoin will not improve on its technology then it will be the cause for its fall.

You are correct the developer should get into it .Or else ,on one day the future of bitcoin will badly affected.Many started to inverse their own money on bitcoin.If the developer want this to continue so they have to update the technology .The price of bitcoin is supper as compare to any other altcoin. Developer should think about the technology for the growth of bitcoin.

Yes, the technology improves so fast that if bitcoin won’t consider upgrading, it might result to the use of bitcoin being outdated. I really do believe that the technology grows so fast that sometimes it is too fast for other things to catch up with it. Its growth surely leads to new innovations but sometimes that there are still useful things which we can renovate and improve that are being outdated and left behind thinking that it has no use anymore.
Activity: 336
July 29, 2017, 07:00:20 AM
Bitcoin has a great future in the world of crypto-currency, it is in demand in all areas and their number is growing.
Bitcoin becomes more expensive, even after its fall in price.
Activity: 322
July 29, 2017, 04:32:56 AM
I think the outdated technology of bitcoin will become the reason why people will change to other currencies because in fact, there is already a lot of currencies that has a good features and technology that focuses in the problems that we are facing right now. If bitcoin will not improve on its technology then it will be the cause for its fall.

You are correct the developer should get into it .Or else ,on one day the future of bitcoin will badly affected.Many started to inverse their own money on bitcoin.If the developer want this to continue so they have to update the technology .The price of bitcoin is supper as compare to any other altcoin. Developer should think about the technology for the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
July 29, 2017, 01:51:46 AM
Volatility is one of the reasons why investors and investing on bitcoins and making profit off it. Don't think it will ever be replaced. Other issues faced by bitcoin such as scaling are being thought and solutions are being put forward. Think it the other way.
Maybe you're right, And I even have confirmation. A lot of information is already being said about approaching August 1, when there will be some problems common in technology and maybe a duplicate of Bitcoin is created. I can not formulate this problem so far, but it seems that a homogeneous copy of Bitcoin can be created that will cause corresponding problems. I hope that we will not lose our coins.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 29, 2017, 01:44:24 AM
Volatility is one of the reasons why investors and investing on bitcoins and making profit off it. Don't think it will ever be replaced. Other issues faced by bitcoin such as scaling are being thought and solutions are being put forward. Think it the other way.
Pages:
Jump to: