Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the BTC - page 6. (Read 7279 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 06:52:25 AM
Future of bitcoin better security of new currency some of us who see the dao program is so tragic because dao is are hacked and almost all of their coins sell on the market, bitcoin also have the very huge price right now, so there is a big chance that bitcoin future is the better security for all crypto currency
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 05:48:20 AM
The poll had no all of the above options which is what I would have chosen. The reality is that very rarely does the first iteration of a technology become the dominant one forever. Bitcoin is very unique though so who really knows but due to the difficulty in reaching consensus it hasn't been able to adapt and implement a lot of new technology that could work with it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 12, 2017, 05:45:59 AM
Many people predict that bitcoins will just die in the near future but some of them failed because they want to buy some bitcoin and sell it because of that news so meaning bitcoins have a big future. try to research something about bitcoin you will see it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 12, 2017, 05:41:07 AM
from my perspective, bitcoin has a good future, nowadays bitcoin is becoming one of the lucrative virtual currency, some countries are going to allow bitcoin as a legal money, Japan already has given permission to use bitcoin for the purpose of the transaction.so it can be said that bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world...
That gives us a pretty clear view of the path that bitcoin is taking and is about to take in the future. Australia's adoption as well will highly boost btc stock and more countries are bound to follow soon. If you talk about digital currency today, you're pretty much talking about bitcoin and it won't be long for it to go mainstream.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
June 12, 2017, 01:47:14 AM
from my perspective, bitcoin has a good future, nowadays bitcoin is becoming one of the lucrative virtual currency, some countries are going to allow bitcoin as a legal money, Japan already has given permission to use bitcoin for the purpose of the transaction.so it can be said that bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 12, 2017, 12:13:15 AM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
Technology is not everything, technology is important but it does not tell the whole story, people trust in bitcoin more than in any other coin, also even if you think the technology is outdated that does not mean that it cannot improve, bitcoin moves a lot of money so it makes sense for the developers to be very careful to what they add to bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 11, 2017, 01:38:20 PM
Well it seems that everyone is being annoyed from volatility of bitcoin, and there is a truly variety of new generation cryptocurrencies.Νevertheless
bitcoin is the most popular one, and there must be some reasons for this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 11, 2017, 12:55:44 PM
It depends on how you handle the volatility, for the one that invest in bitcoin the volatility seems so annoying, but for the trader volatility is good because it can make the traders earn money, and I know that there are a lot of new coin that got better feature than bitcoin but the investor is more believe in bitcoin and bitcoin has been adopted in many country, so in order to replace bitcoin you need a lot of users and that coin need to be implemented in different sectors in all countries
Well said...
It's totally dependent on the capacity of handling in a crisis moment, also depends on the credibility as well as acceptability of Bitcoin, people basically want to depend on a trusted platform so Bitcoin needs to go more way to earn more trusty. But I'm hopeful that Bitcoin is becoming a powerful currency day by day and many countries are going to allow Bitcoin as a legal currency, Japan already approved so it'll be fine for Bitcoin..
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
June 11, 2017, 11:03:36 AM
Although many altcoins have good potential and have good advantages in their characteristics and safety, bitcoin remains most popular digital currency and has highest price in cryptocurrency.
Because all of the coin still pegged on the bitcoin. bitcoin control the basic price for every crypto that means bitcoin as a root for another crypto or platform. Although some coin already had fiat pair and it will build his own price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 11, 2017, 11:01:13 AM
Although many altcoins have good potential and have good advantages in their characteristics and safety, bitcoin remains most popular digital currency and has highest price in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 11, 2017, 10:33:48 AM
Minexcoin has been tested for its success rate and safety level as well as BTC. If not, what is the reason to switch from BTC ..

The best thing that bitcoin has is it's price and the first and original digital currency. Minexcoin might be a success but the thing is, it is still an altcoin, an alternative for bitcoin. Bitcoin is just hard to improve because a lot if users are using it, making it hard to make decisions.

Every day there are many cryptocurrencies, which are better than bitcoin for some characteristics. But they do not become competitors of bitcoin. He has already taken a place among the Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 11, 2017, 10:24:37 AM
Minexcoin has been tested for its success rate and safety level as well as BTC. If not, what is the reason to switch from BTC ..

The best thing that bitcoin has is it's price and the first and original digital currency. Minexcoin might be a success but the thing is, it is still an altcoin, an alternative for bitcoin. Bitcoin is just hard to improve because a lot if users are using it, making it hard to make decisions.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
June 11, 2017, 10:18:10 AM
Sorry I can't vote because I think no new cryptocurrency will ever replace Bitcoin. Also I think that high volatility is inherent to any cryptocurrency, and even if you have a "stable" one right now because almost no one buys it, trust me it will become highly volatile as soon as it appears in the Top 100 on Coinmarketcap.

It seems to me that ETH in a few years will become a competitor to bitcoin. Now its price has gone up and it's popular. In addition, it has advantages - fast transactions and commission. Maybe this substitution bitcoin

No doubt Ethereum is a good coin with great potential and probably people who spend most of their time in the world of cryptos will be using ETH more than BTC in the future. But those people comprise a very small part of the world population. Even Bitcoin users are in great minority, let alone users of other cryptos.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 10, 2017, 09:29:20 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 10, 2017, 07:21:26 PM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
You may have in that things, actually because of the volatility of bitcoin many of the community are getting benefits on it and to others not.
But I really do believe that bitcoin will really become the world currency sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2017, 07:15:00 PM
I think the future of bitcoin is about saving money, like gold. Secure asset to hide your finance of inflation etc.
It will be one use of bitcoin in  the future. Because of its characteristic to make the value of bitcoin higher, it will make people convert their total funds to bitcoin just to avoid decrease of value in their total wealth. Bitcoin will be a mediun of currency mostly in online stores.
Bitcoin will became more popular as time pass by so given that the bitcoin will be adopted in some or all countries that will make bitcoin price will go up so in that case bitcoin will be the medium of market trade in the real world. But I think the adoption of the bitcoin will take more time.
the users of bitcoin are already present through the world. but still most of the people have not yet consider bitcoin as legal currency.  but  i am sure that very soon some other countries are also using bitcoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 10, 2017, 05:48:30 PM
I think Bitcoin should have a bright future ahead of it. If it continues to grow on the same rate as it is growing, it will be having value of 4000$ or more by end of this year. Volatility of Bitcoin would not matter if you are thinking of investing for a long time.
Thats right I think also bitcoin have bright future because everyear many people invest to the bitcoin so the pricr increase also everyear and bitcoin become more popular to everyear country. I think the highest price of bitcoin before the end of this year maybe $5000 and I hope it will happen. But no one knows what the prive of bitcoin in this yeat 2017.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 10, 2017, 04:50:52 PM
I think Bitcoin should have a bright future ahead of it. If it continues to grow on the same rate as it is growing, it will be having value of 4000$ or more by end of this year. Volatility of Bitcoin would not matter if you are thinking of investing for a long time.
yes no doubt about that, bitcoin has really a very bright future, in fact  more people are now knowing about bitcoin, they want to invest their assets in bitcoin, the popularity of bitcoin s increasing too much and which is making bitcoin too much strong. which is really making the future of bitcoin more bright.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 10, 2017, 04:04:44 PM
Sorry I can't vote because I think no new cryptocurrency will ever replace Bitcoin. Also I think that high volatility is inherent to any cryptocurrency, and even if you have a "stable" one right now because almost no one buys it, trust me it will become highly volatile as soon as it appears in the Top 100 on Coinmarketcap.

It seems to me that ETH in a few years will become a competitor to bitcoin. Now its price has gone up and it's popular. In addition, it has advantages - fast transactions and commission. Maybe this substitution bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
June 10, 2017, 03:08:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: