Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the BTC - page 5. (Read 7279 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1
June 22, 2017, 05:12:22 AM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

You can invest in Minexcoin, you can dump your Bitcoin and buy a lot of Minexcoin. The thing about these altcoins is that, even if they are stable and less volatile, then there will be no profit for a short time unlike bitcoin. People like fast and quick profit because they don't want to wait. If you have a problem with Bitcoin, you can just sell your bitcoin man, don't need to tell another altcoin.
Yes, it is true.
People really do not like the slow.
Why people still choose bitcoin because the price can change with a fast time.
So that trading bitcoin is much more profitable than stable minexcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 22, 2017, 04:28:37 AM
I think the outdated technology of bitcoin will become the reason why people will change to other currencies because in fact, there is already a lot of currencies that has a good features and technology that focuses in the problems that we are facing right now. If bitcoin will not improve on its technology then it will be the cause for its fall.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
June 22, 2017, 03:11:56 AM
Well I guess since much of the developed world where payment systems that enable instantaneous person-to-person payment are not available, would love to adopt Bitcoin. The barriers are the regulators and the almost near vacuum of local Bitcoin exchanges. Look at India - no exchange in India. Same can be said of Pakistan, Bangladesh, GCC, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand (though there are a few players in Thailand who are selling Bitcoins), North Africa, etc. There is a very large population that simply does not have access to buying bitcoins. Since they cannot buy it - they cannot trade with it. This will be changing in the coming months/years.

Who told you that their is no exchange in India, India have got 3 big crypto exchanges which are doing business for 17% of the market business. other country i dont have details so i cannot comment on them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 22, 2017, 03:06:23 AM
Well I guess since much of the developed world where payment systems that enable instantaneous person-to-person payment are not available, would love to adopt Bitcoin. The barriers are the regulators and the almost near vacuum of local Bitcoin exchanges. Look at India - no exchange in India. Same can be said of Pakistan, Bangladesh, GCC, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand (though there are a few players in Thailand who are selling Bitcoins), North Africa, etc. There is a very large population that simply does not have access to buying bitcoins. Since they cannot buy it - they cannot trade with it. This will be changing in the coming months/years.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 21, 2017, 10:19:03 PM
In fact, Japan and South korea have already authorized and legalized transactions with bitcoin, I believe Japan and South korea have conducted lengthy study and perhaps debate before officially legalize bitcoin, this will be follow by other countries so that the future of the bitcoin bright.
I’m not so sure about that, in my opinion the recent acceptance from Japan of bitcoin comes mostly from a weak economy, the Japanese have tried everything they can to try to revive their economy and all their attempts have failed, so this seems to me as an attempt to try to bring some of the money moving in crypto to their country and if bitcoin is destined to be as big as we think then the Japanese are hoping to take advantage of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 21, 2017, 12:08:51 AM
In fact, Japan and South korea have already authorized and legalized transactions with bitcoin, I believe Japan and South korea have conducted lengthy study and perhaps debate before officially legalize bitcoin, this will be follow by other countries so that the future of the bitcoin bright.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 20, 2017, 07:12:41 PM
Future of bitcoin better security of new currency some of us who see the dao program is so tragic because dao is are hacked and almost all of their coins sell on the market, bitcoin also have the very huge price right now, so there is a big chance that bitcoin future is the better security for all crypto currency
You are right but do not forget that it is not only about security of the blockchain, but also of the services that operate using this, even BTC has had to endure those reversals, I mean the sites that were hacked in the past, another case, sites with  fraudulent activity  abound and that is a big problem.
Today to predict the future of Bitcoin is an ungrateful business I think that this is not worth doing. Already, even many experts were mistaken in their forecasts for this year. Today we see a hangup in the price of Bitcoin and fluctuations in one direction. Although in reality the error is insignificant, but nevertheless the issues concerning investing in Bitcoin are very much influenced by the financial side.
Fair enough predicting future is really not an easy task and you are right chat some are predicting and its really not worth doing . but as we all can see the rising prices and high   market value of bitcoin is now on its highest value everyone are hoping of a good future after investing in bitcoin or after buy some coins. so I guess if for example someday bitcoin gone loss its value the I must say nothing is lasting even so bitcoin too but still we can take benefit tell its with us . no doubt if it will be high level benefit for us but get we should not be afraid of its future because today we are hopping for good future of bitcoin.
Activity: 109
June 18, 2017, 05:42:28 PM
Future of bitcoin better security of new currency some of us who see the dao program is so tragic because dao is are hacked and almost all of their coins sell on the market, bitcoin also have the very huge price right now, so there is a big chance that bitcoin future is the better security for all crypto currency
You are right but do not forget that it is not only about security of the blockchain, but also of the services that operate using this, even BTC has had to endure those reversals, I mean the sites that were hacked in the past, another case, sites with  fraudulent activity  abound and that is a big problem.
Today to predict the future of Bitcoin is an ungrateful business I think that this is not worth doing. Already, even many experts were mistaken in their forecasts for this year. Today we see a hangup in the price of Bitcoin and fluctuations in one direction. Although in reality the error is insignificant, but nevertheless the issues concerning investing in Bitcoin are very much influenced by the financial side.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2017, 12:03:55 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 17, 2017, 11:42:06 PM
Although many altcoins have good potential and have good advantages in their characteristics and safety, bitcoin remains most popular digital currency and has highest price in cryptocurrency.

Yes many altcoins have many good factors to consider like the anonymity of it. They say that anonymity makes the altcoins more secure and safe. But bitcoin will always be bitcoin. No other altcoins can replace bitcoin as the top crypto currency. The volatility of bitcoin makes it more popular because of the high demand.
In my opinion at some point anonymity features will need to be added to bitcoin, there are some exchanges that do not accept bitcoin that comes from gambling sites, so in order to improve the fungibility of the coins, basically that every coin is treated equally regardless of where it comes from, then anonymity features must be added to bitcoin at some point.
Activity: 490
June 13, 2017, 05:26:57 PM
Future of BTC is very bright imo, and I do not think it will be challenged by many coin if any coin. Sure it may not be the best but it has the first mover advantage and with how much power it is I doubt it will fall off the top
in fact there are thousands of coins but no one is really competing with bitcoin, bitcoin is the number one crypto currency and is will remain as number in future also. to me the popularity of bitcoin is increasing too much as compare to any other currency, people at entering and investing money in bitcoin because their trust level over bitcoin is increasing. those people who have already invested money in bitcoin they are increasing their investment in bitcoin. so to me the future of bitcoin is really bright and secure.
Activity: 322
June 13, 2017, 12:37:13 AM
Yeah the old technology of bitcoins is a problem but im pretty sure that even though they use and old generation of technology in creatingbitcoins it doesnt mean that they can adopt into technical changes and upgrades from this generations
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
June 13, 2017, 12:23:39 AM
Future of BTC is very bright imo, and I do not think it will be challenged by many coin if any coin. Sure it may not be the best but it has the first mover advantage and with how much power it is I doubt it will fall off the top
Activity: 812
June 12, 2017, 11:42:37 PM
Although many altcoins have good potential and have good advantages in their characteristics and safety, bitcoin remains most popular digital currency and has highest price in cryptocurrency.

Yes many altcoins have many good factors to consider like the anonymity of it. They say that anonymity makes the altcoins more secure and safe. But bitcoin will always be bitcoin. No other altcoins can replace bitcoin as the top crypto currency. The volatility of bitcoin makes it more popular because of the high demand.
Activity: 406
June 12, 2017, 11:27:43 PM
The future of bitcoin is very bright and promising and bitcoin is still in its younger age and as time will pass it will become more stronger and mature so I don't think we should be worried about the future of bitcoins.
Activity: 154
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
June 12, 2017, 04:39:18 PM
Guys, I really believe in Bitcoin. I really hope that the future Crypto currency is very Rainbow. At least I want Bitcoin to exist and get married well until I earned another home and a car. And there already as God will give and will be. LOL LOL LOL So I believe in Bitcoin, Because it's not necessary.
Activity: 700
June 12, 2017, 01:33:58 PM
Many people predict that bitcoins will just die in the near future but some of them failed because they want to buy some bitcoin and sell it because of that news so meaning bitcoins have a big future. try to research something about bitcoin you will see it.
no to me i think most of the people are predicting that the price of bitcoin will survive for a long time time, even some people are giving wrong prediction about the price of bitcoin that bitcoin is going to die, but in fact they are finding opportunities to buy bitcoin in a low price which is not so easy because now people are trying to hold bitcoin and not to sell it.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
June 12, 2017, 11:38:20 AM
The technology of Bitcoin is outdated and high volatility is a part of bitcoin. For a person who has a daily usage, this volatility is a curse for him but the same volatility is the thing on which traders depend. Other new generation cryptocurrencies are not as volatile as Bitcoin which is making them a better overall option. Some people believe that Bitcoin is gonna die in near future.

Then I guess those people you're talking about don't have their investment in Bitcoin because most of us who have invested in Bitcoin are the ones causing the volatility by our daily demand increases and decreases. It goes to tell that majority that have invested in Bitcoin are hopeful of Bitcoin's future and so we don't care what others outside the Bitcoin world are saying.
Outdated by what standards? Bitcoin from what I know started the concept Cryptocurrency which the whole world as of now is not yet properly introduce with. Meaning that the technology of Cryptocurrency itself it still new to the general public. Yes there are credit cards and apple pay but a currency that is not controlled by any government is something new and unique for the majority. For me the volatility of Bitcoin signifies two things it has growing demand and secondly the participation of buying and selling is high with Bitcoin there is nothing bad with volatility.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
June 12, 2017, 11:18:46 AM
The technology of Bitcoin is outdated and high volatility is a part of bitcoin. For a person who has a daily usage, this volatility is a curse for him but the same volatility is the thing on which traders depend. Other new generation cryptocurrencies are not as volatile as Bitcoin which is making them a better overall option. Some people believe that Bitcoin is gonna die in near future.

Then I guess those people you're talking about don't have their investment in Bitcoin because most of us who have invested in Bitcoin are the ones causing the volatility by our daily demand increases and decreases. It goes to tell that majority that have invested in Bitcoin are hopeful of Bitcoin's future and so we don't care what others outside the Bitcoin world are saying.
Activity: 462
June 12, 2017, 09:40:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: