Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 3. (Read 100357 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Open your wallets frozen holders- sync it up.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Thanks for coming back BE!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Who wants me back, either the price will continue to drop
Activity: 70
Dear All,

for your information, this is the old, outdated thread about Frozen.

The new community driven Frozen thread is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fz-frozen-nopremine-cpu-mining-rare-fast-transactions-411291

Many greetings

trenton
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Coin is dying without me, enjoy

Of course i'm enjoying it Smiley
But I do hope you'll share the fate
Activity: 3
am I to late for the free frozen coins ??  Huh Huh here is my frozen coin wallet info  Cheesy

FPyLJ9GXN1u2zB58hiGzWPT4X7uGVdUFpg
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Coin is dying without me, enjoy
Ok... On the pool where I mine, I'm running about 20 mh/s and I'm not even close to being in the top 15 miners. ...

Hello nightengale,

My answer in the community thread...

Many greetings

trenton

@All,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fz-frozen-nopremine-cpu-mining-rare-fast-transactions-411291

Many greetings

trenton
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ok... On the pool where I mine, I'm running about 20 mh/s and I'm not even close to being in the top 15 miners. There are guys with 20, 40, and up to 100+ mh/s... I've looked into azure and other cloud services, and even Amazon EC2, and none of those seem cost effective...

So how are these guys pulling this off? They can't all be botnets. Are they system admins? How?!?!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

ANOTHER SCAM! Since when does BTC38.com ask for coins for a coin to be listed?

DO NOT DONATE TO THIS!
+1 Don't trust any claims like these, here is the new official topic for those who don't know yet.
Dear all,

Many greetings

trenton
Activity: 26
You're actually trying to run another scam, after several people deliberately conspired to give you a get out of jail free card?

Kid, you're playing with fire and don't even know it. You should quit before you get burned.
Activity: 112
man BE i lost all trust in you  Angry when you started to payback some of the problems you caused some time ago i thought you "might" be a ok guy but now  Shocked Shocked Shocked man you lost your mtf mind!!!!
Activity: 56

ANOTHER SCAM! Since when does BTC38.com ask for coins for a coin to be listed?

DO NOT DONATE TO THIS!
Hello ManOfKnight,

I agree very much about the development of the coin: I think it did quite well so far, has a great community and a great future! It was not premined and had from the beginning on a big mining community, so I don't think it is possible that some "superwhales" developed.

Fyi, Since the community overtook the coin there is a new Frozen Thread with the latest news and information, you can find it here:

Many greetings

trenton

This coin has taken off quite nicely.  I truly hope someone isn't holding 10% of all coins that can be made but if they are...good for them.

The difficulty continues to climb and the exchange rate seems to follow the reduction in coins and difficulty rise.

Pages:
Jump to: