Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | NoPremine | CPU-Mining | Rare | Fast Transactions - page 2. (Read 47831 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
i think this coin is dead..was a fool thinkin this coin has good future..held 2.5btc worth coins now they are worth 0.4btc.

I still have a small amount, but they are almost worthless now. If I had sold months ago and kept the bitcoins, I would have been better off.
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
Developers, do you have a plan for the development of the coin? I'm thinking to buy these coins, as they are so cheap...
The coin is working fine. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Just give it some time to mature, we already have an exchange and everything - what more would you want? No need for any pump and dump here!
You guys are getting pathetic, this coin is dead and there is no single reason to baghold FZ, I am very glad I got out in time, thanks to that I became a much better trader. Trenton is a nice guy but he pretty much ruined the coin, this coin could have survived if Block Erupter took charge but the didn't and we didn't allow him, now this coin is dead. This coin can only go lower, new people should stop wasting their time on this worthless coin.
yes you are right.
No, he's only partially right: this coin is dead, yes, but it's not Trenton's fault. Block_Eruptor basically was involved in some very shady happenings and he and his partner helped create a coin that really had no long-term potential. It's just like QRK, but with a slightly slower payout and fewer total coins. QRK is a joke now, and Frozen (apparently named after the movie when it first launched -- that's how awesome this coin is!) is even worse because it was merely a clone. It appears all of the exchanges have recognized this fact as well now.
Activity: 12
Developers, do you have a plan for the development of the coin? I'm thinking to buy these coins, as they are so cheap...
Just give it some time to mature, we already have an exchange and everything - what more would you want? No need for any pump and dump here!

You guys are getting pathetic, this coin is dead and there is no single reason to baghold FZ, I am very glad I got out in time, thanks to that I became a much better trader. Trenton is a nice guy but he pretty much ruined the coin, this coin could have survived if Block Erupter took charge but the didn't and we didn't allow him, now this coin is dead. This coin can only go lower, new people should stop wasting their time on this worthless coin.

yes you are right.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 1
Don't give up halfway to do ah ah market now
Activity: 486

Wasting your time.
Activity: 483
Activity: 12
i think this coin is dead..was a fool thinkin this coin has good future..held 2.5btc worth coins now they are worth 0.4btc.
Activity: 47
Got over 1 btc in it too ...
I don't think any cryptocoin is gaining any popularity as of now, time will tell.

bullshit FZ is dead because the devs of this coin ain't doing shit.

Yup. Really sucks I have over 1btc invested in it when price was $0.10/FZ. Total waste, thanks devs....
I don't think any cryptocoin is gaining any popularity as of now, time will tell.

bullshit FZ is dead because the devs of this coin ain't doing shit.
Activity: 294
I just dumped the rest of my FZ, it has been a fun ride in the beginning but I see no future for this coin. Enjoy your ride.
Activity: 47
I wish you guys the best of luck with making this coin succeed, I have moved on in the meantime. This coin could succeed if the community were to be larger, but I am afraid this coin is nearing dead, if the community stays this quiet about this coin. People should be spreading news about FZ in order to give FZ a chance of making it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dont forget too check out the Freezer for some free FZ  Grin

Would be nice if more exchanges listed FZ, currently trading mostly @ CoinedUp and Poloniex depending on prices.
FZ WILL BE LISTED IN BTC38!

How do you know that? We're not leading by votes by any measure at link 2 posts up.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Please vote for FZ to add BTC38!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963
ps:Btc38.com is the no.5 large btc market and the largest altcoin in China.
BTC38 is about to launce its english version exchange.
Activity: 9
hi i made a transfer to an exchange using wallet 1.1.0.5 this was 2 days ago, it is still saying unconfirmed, 0 of 6 confirmations. Im not sure weather to upgrade wallet or not?

any help would be great thanks.

if your on the latest wallet, try

backup your wallet.dat and run the -salvagewallet command from the cmd prompt.

then try and send again.

Thanks heaps, worked perfectly, ran salvage wallet then upgraded to latest version.

much appreciated.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey blackshow,

still sifting the possible wallets to base the Frozen wallet on. All in all I estimate, that we will have a client available in about 6 weeks.

I'll keep everybody update on the progress.

Many greetings

trenton

trenton81,mobile wallet~~~~
Pages:
Jump to: