Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | NoPremine | CPU-Mining | Rare | Fast Transactions - page 3. (Read 47831 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
trenton81,mobile wallet~~~~
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey MikkaMK,

good advice from tygarbyte! Additionally please set the transaction fee (settings -> options -> main) to something like 0.001 or 0.002 FZ. This workaround is actually only required for transactions with a big byte size, but it keeps you safe from running into similar situations.

@everybody, advice: please set the transaction fee to 0.002 FZ.

Many greetings

trenton

hi i made a transfer to an exchange using wallet 1.1.0.5 this was 2 days ago, it is still saying unconfirmed, 0 of 6 confirmations. Im not sure weather to upgrade wallet or not?

any help would be great thanks.

if your on the latest wallet, try

backup your wallet.dat and run the -salvagewallet command from the cmd prompt.

then try and send again.

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
hi i made a transfer to an exchange using wallet 1.1.0.5 this was 2 days ago, it is still saying unconfirmed, 0 of 6 confirmations. Im not sure weather to upgrade wallet or not?

if your on the latest wallet, try

backup your wallet.dat and run the -salvagewallet command from the cmd prompt.

then try and send again.
Activity: 9

I hope you soon launch mobile wallet,BTC38 FZ hope the new coin
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Been mining since day two and haven't stopped.  Even when I lost 1800 due to hardware failure...I spent LTC to gain more coin.

Frozen's main issue is the limited amount of total miners...meaning coins are held by few.  Hopefully this changes soon and we start seeing progress with the coin.
FZ, is a good coin, how no one to promote ?
Everybody is very welcome to promote Frozen! I'm sure as soon as you look for something concrete you'll find backup within the community.

Many greetings

trenton
Really cool, looking forward to seeing it! Smiley

Btw: "FRS", the best acronym since long Cheesy

I got my silver-laden Frozen card today!  Pretty cool piece of alt-coin history and going on display tomorrow at my office.  When I get out to my Vegas datacenter in April I'll take a picture with it and the dedicated FRS (FrozenCoin Server Rack) that I've been mining with since day 1.
Should find the marketing team to promote
Activity: 27

FZ, is a good coin, how no one to promote ?
trenton81,I hope you speed up to make mobile wallet. good luck
Activity: 84
I got my silver-laden Frozen card today!  Pretty cool piece of alt-coin history and going on display tomorrow at my office.  When I get out to my Vegas datacenter in April I'll take a picture with it and the dedicated FRS (FrozenCoin Server Rack) that I've been mining with since day 1.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding Frozen to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we already nearly have a 1000 followers and 20 altcoins accepted. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Add it! Can't wait for your exchange to launch.
Activity: 47
yay it's gonna be on allcrypt.com when it's released, nice going guys
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
There will be only 7,777,777 FZ which is about 1/32th of total supply of QRK.

So there is no reason for FZ to be less valued than QRK, price is either ridiculously low now or worse, for those HODLing, QRK is over valued which i dont think so.
Hey, grand! Good luck!
Activity: 98
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding Frozen to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we already nearly have a 1000 followers and 20 altcoins accepted. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Activity: 80
Another forgotten coin? The prices plundered bad , lost my investment... Do something  Roll Eyes

Hey bobalo,

Frozen is far from forgotten, it's development is continueing.

I wonder how can you have lost your investment, as the price of the coin is quite stable since its start? There have been a few outbreaks to the North, but if you didn't buy on the peak your investment should be fine or with a relatively marginal loss.

Many greetings

trenton
Hi trenton , well at the current prices I lost the investment , but that can change if the value rises.
It's not stable I bought it about 0.0002 per FZ , now current price (for about week already) is 0.00009205
Pages:
Jump to: