Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 65. (Read 297515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Honestly i don't think it's  that bad of an ico price.  It's  a great concept and if these guys are legit....it will thrive.

The coolest concept for me is the fact that they will be taking 75% of the profits made from trading to put up buy walls.  Then destroying those buys (which makes it that much more rare).  If everything stays as transparent as stated....this is a pretty solid gamble.  

I bought some...we will see Cool
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Honestly i don't think it's  that bad of an ico price.  It's  a great concept and if these guys are legit....it will thrive.

The coolest concept for me is the fact that they will be taking 75% of the profits made from trading to put up buy walls.  Then destroying those buys (which makes it that much more rare).  If everything stays as transparent as stated....this is a pretty solid gamble.  
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
10 k ICO price. Market cap at around 60k $. Too high for me. You people are too greedy sometime, 5k ICO would have been reasonable.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
i am a little tapped out right now but i grabbed 0.02  lets see how it goes
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Not sure who bought up 10btc worth, wasn't me but i'm in.  Smiley
Activity: 595
And funded!
Watching this one is going to be fun, at first, quickly followed by downright hilarious...
Not sure I understand what you try to say with hilarious...
This one is really taking off now, another 10 BTC dumped into it and we are at 65 BTC total with still 27 hours to go.
If this rally continues then Gambit will be all sold out before the crowd funding deadline, who would have thought that earlier today when we were still at 2/3 of the threshold and questioning the funding? We are at double that amount in 10 hours time!
legendary
Activity: 1162
And funded!

Watching this one is going to be fun, at first, quickly followed by downright hilarious...
And funded!
Suddenly it is taking off - already 4 BTC above the threshold...
Still 30 hours but only 3 more BTC to go...
And now we are funded.
Congratulations!
(I hope)
Activity: 266
yup

The Gambit crowdfund is currently at 32.8565 BTC

Current Supply: 328,565 GAM
Current Marketcap: $7,770

Crowdfund closes in 38 hours where the remaining unsold coins will be destroyed.  That means that currently, 87% of the coins will be destroyed when the crowdfund ends.  328,565 GAM will remain out of 2500000.

Thank you very much.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
yup

The Gambit crowdfund is currently at 32.8565 BTC

Current Supply: 328,565 GAM
Current Marketcap: $7,770

Crowdfund closes in 38 hours where the remaining unsold coins will be destroyed.  That means that currently, 87% of the coins will be destroyed when the crowdfund ends.  328,565 GAM will remain out of 2500000.
Activity: 266
Dumb question - are unsold coins from the ICO burned?
Activity: 332
@CollinCrypto [GAM]

EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED
Love this concept and am happy to be a part of it.  Hopefully it does get funded.  I don't invest in much these days after the ass raping i took on other alts, but every so often i find one that catches my eye.  It's  a great concept.  Good luck with it, and can't wait to see what happens.
Activity: 868
Looks like it will definitely meet the 50 BTC minimum, only ~7 BTC away at this time. I wonder how far past that it will go.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Will watch, hopefully not another scam.  Seems promising  though.   For ico you always have the final btc influx in the final stages.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Looks promising! Are there more announcement about new traders?

not going to speculate, but I see a couple day traders that will make the cut if not mistaken. seems a more trial by fire to make the cut and get more vested.
Pages:
Jump to: