Pages:
Author

Topic: Game-Protect.com did not refund my money and stopped replying to my emails - page 2. (Read 4630 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
~

You state you will give back the money, but you didn't . And It's written, fact. You lied that you will give the money back, fact. Lying your customers = you should not be trusted.
Broke a written agreement = written contract.
Misleading the customer to donate money = scam.
Totally busted - throwing sh!t on the others who pointed out the facts.

This is not a courtroom it's just a simple forum, everyone on the DT has its own way to interpret the situation, that is why we are soon many to balance around common sense.
You just crossed the ethical line and everyone just saw that.

What you think you gonna achieve by insulting the others? Nor respect for sure. You lost mine long ago, but I don't have you on my ignore list.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
@ extremely mentally ill and or brain dead

US laws are not applicable! Roll Eyes

Despite of this, your brain is not able to understand the law you quoted! Roll Eyes

For example, it says sometimes and not that emails are a legally binding agreement by default! Roll Eyes

Despite of this, it depends on the circumstances if an email can be considered as a legally binding agreement! Roll Eyes

For example, Game Protect does not make contracts by default and therefore it is by default excluded that a written contract was made! Tongue

UK law is similar to the law in most commonwealth countries.

For contracts to be legally binding, five essential elements must be present. There must be:

1) An offer;
2) Acceptance of the offer;
3) Consideration (i.e., some form of payment);
4) An intention to be legally bound by the contract; and
5) Certainty as to what the parties have agreed.

https://businessadvice.co.uk/business-development/business-planning/are-emails-legally-binding/[/quote]

Does not exist!

Game Protect only takes donations without any legally binding agreement.

https://game-protect.com/donate/

If you appreciate our worldwide only real and unbiased online gaming consumer protection service, your donation is welcome!

Real world legal aspects: Donations are given without return consideration.

4) An intention to be legally bound by the contract
Does not exist!

Game Protect does not make contracts and therefore can not intent to be legally bound by such! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
So email = binding contract (written) in variety of cases. If you have an agreement and you have your names on the bottom of the email, this email acts as a binding contract which = a written contract. If you have noted somewhere in the email that the separate written contract will be issued to confirm any agreement, then the email won't have the same weigh as a binding (written) contract.
Some food for thought.

When An Email Becomes a Binding Contract
July 10, 2010

In the span of just a few years, e-mail has become a primary means of communication in the business world, surpassing the phone and the now almost outdated written fax. The ease, informality and rapid response of e-mail matches the hurried pace by which day-to-day business matters are resolved. As a result, it is easy to forget that in the right set of circumstances an e-mail can unexpectedly create a binding contract.

The art of negotiation usually follows established patterns: terms are outlined, terms rejected, the parties reach compromise, terms are agreed. Sometimes there is an expectation that the transaction will be detailed in a written contract to be signed by the parties. But what if all of the above takes place via e-mail? Does a written contract already exist? Sometimes, the answer is yes.

In recent years, a number of courts have been required to resolve this issue. In Stevens v. Publicis, S.A., 50 A.D.3d 253 (2008), Arthur Stevens sold his public relations firm and entered into an employment agreement to continue as CEO of the company. When financial problems surfaced, Stevens was removed as CEO. Stevens and Bob Bloom, a former executive of the purchaser, then began a series of e-mails exchanges that described the terms under which Stevens might continue to provide services to the purchaser. Stevens eventually sent an e-mail to Bloom stating, ""I accept your proposal…,"" to which Bloom replied ""I am thrilled with your decision."" Each of the e-mails of Stevens and Bloom included the typed name of the sender. Stevens sent an additional e-mail to the Chief Operating Officer of the purchaser to reaffirm his unconditional acceptance of the new terms of service.

In that case, the New York court held that the series of e-mails set forth the terms of the modification of Stevens' employment agreement and constituted a ""signed writing"". This satisfied the requirement of the employment agreement that any modifications be signed in writing.

Amazon.com also found itself in the midst of a similar dispute that was resolved by a Massachusetts court in Basis Technology Corp. v. Amazon.com, Inc., 71 Mass.App.Ct. 29 (2008). Amazon and Basis Technology were engaged in litigation. During trial, an e-mail from Basis Technology's counsel to Amazon set forth the terms of a settlement that the parties would ""memorialize in a written agreement, to be signed by individuals authorized by each party…."" Amazon's counsel responded in a one-word e-mail: ""Correct."" Subsequently, a dispute arose regarding certain of the terms, and the parties were unable to resolve their differences.

The Massachusetts trial court held that the e-mail exchange constituted an unambiguous agreement on all material terms, and therefore, found a contract to exist. The parties' plan to ""memorialize"" the settlement terms in a written agreement was merely intended to record the terms of the agreed upon settlement, and not to create new terms.

A New York court has also found in Al-Bawaba.com, Inc. v. Nstein Technologies Corp., 862 N.Y.S.2d 812 (2008) that an e-mail exchange complied with the Statute of Frauds requirement for a signed writing based upon the sender's intention to authenticate the e-mail by typing his name at the bottom of the e-mail.

How to Avoid an Unintended E-mail Contract

Remember that e-mails, no matter how informal, are discoverable, producible and potentially binding contracts.

If you do not intend to create a contract by e-mail, recite in the e-mail that there is no intention to create a contract, except pursuant to a separate written agreement.

Recognize that a plan to ""memorialize"" an agreement is simply a recitation of what has already been agreed to by the parties.

Mary Wasik is a Partner at Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC in Chicago, Illinois, and Vice-Chair of the Corporate Practice Group. Mary can be reached at [email protected] or 312-476-7568.

Levenfeld Pearlstein's articles are intended solely for informational purposes. They are not and should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice. You should obtain legal advice from an attorney with regard to any specific issues you may have.

Source > https://www.lplegal.com/content/when-email-becomes-binding-contract
Oh, and just saying that you don't make contracts will not get you out of one.
Saying that I do not make contracts will not get me into one! Cheesy

Does not exist!

Game Protect does not make contracts and therefore can not intent to be legally bound by such! Roll Eyes

But you are right, you can not get out of non-existing written contracts, because you are not in! Cheesy

I've already explained it to you: the contract doesn't have to be legally binding to be acceptable evidence for the purposes of this forum. To us, it is a written contract that was violated. We don't care about what it is to you.
Thank you for confirming that a written contract does not exist and is only a hallucination by extremely mentally ill and or brain dead bitcointalk accounts! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

Does not exist!

But you are right, you can not get out of non-existing written contracts, because you are not in! Cheesy

I've already explained it to you: the contract doesn't have to be legally binding to be acceptable evidence for the purposes of this forum. To us, it is a written contract that was violated. We don't care about what it is to you. Now that you've scammed get-paid of the whole jennirae case, there should be no doubt in anybody's mind that you are indeed a scammer, if there somehow was before.

Does not exist!

I think you can make more money as a clown than spamming your signature! Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Donations are given without return consideration.
>or you will get the 210€ back 30 June 2019.

Something's not right here...
Oh, and just saying that you don't make contracts will  not get you out of one. You are playing a game of semantics.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
You're a lying little turd.  Case closed bitch.

I wish people would just ignore you at this point.
...BayAreaCoins...
Please show the written contract?

This email is not a written contract! Roll Eyes

For contracts to be legally binding, five essential elements must be present. There must be:

1) An offer;

https://businessadvice.co.uk/business-development/business-planning/are-emails-legally-binding/[/quote]

Does not exist!

If you appreciate our worldwide only real and unbiased online gaming consumer protection service, your donation is welcome!

Does not exist!

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
...BayAreaCoins...

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

TITS or GTFO
You are the one who is hiding behind anonymity and you are the one who is threatening and blackmailing other people. You totally lost your sense of reality.
The one who publicly commits several criminal offenses and causes an estimated damage of over 100,000€ to Game Protect while I have his identity obviously lost its sense of reality! Cheesy

Substantiating that Game Protect is a show / scam because it asked you to lend BTC worth 10€ furthermore confirms it!

My suspicion substantiated when he asked me to borrow him €10. For the second time (September 3rd).

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759
Does not exist!

See point #2 on my previous post.

1) An offer;

Does not exist!

Does not exist!

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

What do you hope to gain here by continuing this absurd ritual?
According to theymos, if they are not able to show the written contract, then they will be removed from the DT list! Smiley

And so, what?
They have to be removed from the DT list! Smiley

Your reputation here is irretrievably damaged by your own actions,
How and by what own actions?

No, because we have already explained to you that the email exchange you had with h4ns:

1. Counted as a written contract in the eyes of the law (see previous posts about EU emails counting as contracts, etc).
2. Didn't include the word "donation" ~ and even if it did, it still would be unlawful ~

As such, we have demonstrated a written contract in effect (regardless if signatures were provided or not) and I'm rather certain Theymos would be more than satisfied with this.

Just because you don't want to believe the facts and you don't believe the law applies to you, doesn't mean everyone else has to play around your BS.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

According to theymos, if they are not able to show the written contract, then they will be removed from the DT list! Smiley

And so, what?

Please describe with content the alleged absurd ritual?
legendary

And so, what?

And so, what?

legendary

And so, what?
Your reputation here is irretrievably damaged by your own actions, irrespective of who is on DT, or this flag.
Move on.
Pages:
Jump to: