Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 107. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Gamecredit + 9 mergecoin

What are the 9 merged coins you are mining?

you can check coin in my pool Smiley

I did, but couldn't find the info.

What are they?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Of my various crypto investments, GameCredits is definitely my favourite - despite the standard advice not to fall in love with your investments.

That said, it could soon be facing stiff competition from MobileGo for top place in my affections Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
granatgas-pool.info
Gamecredit + 9 mergecoin

you can check coin in my pool Smiley
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Gamecredit + 9 mergecoin

Activity: 186
granatgas-pool.info
Gamecredit + 9 mergecoin
lowest payout, bonus reward every 100GAME in total payout will be get 1 GAME
Multipool with algo scrypt, sha256, x11 and lyra2rev2
https://granatgas-pool.info

Happy Mining Cheesy
Activity: 546
I'll be mining this coin right after LTC pumps
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So we have another game title to announce. The next game is PolitiCats by Reality Squared Games. Reality Squared Games is a growing mobile game developer with a wide variety of games. We're excited to have them on our store.

Check out the developer here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7181574358727028715

https://i.imgur.com/UzblXyK.png

This developer has 51 000 000 players and 19 games (you can look it up on their website), awesome to see well established developers joining the platform!
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
So we have another game title to announce. The next game is PolitiCats by Reality Squared Games. Reality Squared Games is a growing mobile game developer with a wide variety of games. We're excited to have them on our store.

Check out the developer here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7181574358727028715

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Cant wait for the release of the store, definately exciting times on the lead up Grin
Is GMC already being used as currency in any game ?

What about Fragoria, has anyone played it.. any feedback?

GAME is being tested in 2 games, Fragoria and Get the Gun, both games by Datcroft. Fragoria is by the more successful of the two with many millions of registered players. With that said, the game has acted more of a testing grounds for GameCredits as a means of in-game purchases. However, in the near future, GameCredits will become the only means of payment inside both of these games. We also have our Mobile Store coming, and you can go ahead and test out many of the games that will be launching on the store (they are all on google play/apple already).

Here's a wikipedia page about Fragoria: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragoria
Activity: 168
Is GMC already being used as currency in any game ?

What about Fragoria, has anyone played it.. any feedback?
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
https://mobilego.io/mobilego-discounts-announced-newsletter-2/

7% discount if you're investing with game credits, could give games a nice boost in price
Activity: 686
Slow and steady is indeed the way to go, it creates more trust in investors but most importantly it will also create more trust in the gamers who will actually have to use the coin.
At least I would prefer less volatility if I were using the coin to buy and sell items/games with GAME. Slow increase (or even slow decrease) is not a bad thing, but to volatile would mean you cannot be sure what you could buy or sell with the GAME you have.
For quick buck investors volatility is a great opportunity to make a lot of money though.

Having followed, contributed, and discussed with the GameCredits team in the past years I have full and complete trust in the GameCredits team that they do their upmost best to create a great product  Grin

And yet again, if there is anything that I can contribute with I would be honored to help.
Activity: 577

If we wait to release on a set date, who's to say we won't cause a sell the news effect anyway? It happens all the time in cryptocurrency, and has certainly happened to us as well.

Agree.

Sudden increase in price usually leads to a retrace, and , if the rise/retrace is big enough, can kill progress by bringing in large numbers of underwater investors, who become emittered hecklers and spoilers.

The recent spike was bad news, as anyone can see if they read the runes.

There is then an overhang of potential sales, which increases like a snowball as the stalled price and trolls create more disillusioned holders lining up to get out.

Very slow and steady is the only way. Real progress, not price progress, leads the project.

Just IMO from 4 years closely following Altcoin markets (plus 35 years following securities markets)

Wise words - thanks for posting

Reminds me of the investment advice: 'Buy right, sit tight'
Merit: 502

I think GAME has the best loyal supporter/troll ratio in crypto. We literally have no trolls on this thread, the MobileGo thread, or our slack. Its pretty awesome.

Totally agree. I think a big part of it is due to the open and transparent interaction between the devs and the community, especially on slack! Also, the project is so well thought and developed that trying to troll it is pretty much useless lol

Game team have a great idea and we support this! Lets go together to big success!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I think GAME has the best loyal supporter/troll ratio in crypto. We literally have no trolls on this thread, the MobileGo thread, or our slack. Its pretty awesome.

Totally agree. I think a big part of it is due to the open and transparent interaction between the devs and the community, especially on slack! Also, the project is so well thought and developed that trying to troll it is pretty much useless lol
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

If we wait to release on a set date, who's to say we won't cause a sell the news effect anyway? It happens all the time in cryptocurrency, and has certainly happened to us as well.

Agree.

Sudden increase in price usually leads to a retrace, and , if the rise/retrace is big enough, can kill progress by bringing in large numbers of underwater investors, who become emittered hecklers and spoilers.

There is then an overhang of potential sales, which increases like a snowball as the stalled price and trolls create more disillusioned holders lining up to get out.

Very slow and steady is the only way. Real progress, not price progress, leads the project.

Just IMO from 4 years closely following Altcoin markets (plus 35 years following securities markets)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Agree.

the thing with GAME over the time i've watch it is that the chart doesn't behave like any of the other altcoins. 

it's been a steady rise every since getting investor attention.  i had a chance to enter at around 5000 sat and thought like any other pump and dump coin it will come back that way...welp now i'm just trying to catch any dip i can...look there's one now  Grin

as a gamer and crypto enthusiast, i can't wait to see what the platform can bring.
Jump to: