Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 111. (Read 550126 times)

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
When are you guys going to start hurling yourself at Valve to get it on Steam, just ask to trial it for 2 weeks they have little to lose, especially when they can convert it instantly BTC (and to $$ if the don't hold crypto)

You should be making yourselves very clear to these platforms that your top crypto should be considered after BTC, persistence and cold calling, make them see!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anyone any ideas why GAME was one of a select few projects which hasn't pumped in the last couple of weeks. Seems everything else got played with apart from GAME and a couple others.

Always keep the best for the end  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Anyone any ideas why GAME was one of a select few projects which hasn't pumped in the last couple of weeks. Seems everything else got played with apart from GAME and a couple others.
I'm sure some of our community members can give you their reasoning, but here is my take.

GameCredits has flown underneath the radar even up until now. Think about how many people come here and ask what 'GAME' is despite the fact it's a top 25 currency. With that said, we've seen some great movement lately, and many of our community members believe we're right at the end of an accumulation period. Over the last several weeks our value hasn't looked so great, but I can guarantee it was made that way by investors trying to pick up more. That's just how it goes. But we have a number of incredibly exciting updates along the way (announcing some games, our mobile store, MobileGo crowdsale, etc), and more that we haven't breathed a word of.

In the end of the day, I always say we're here to change the gaming industry, not the way cryptocurrency enthusiasts trade. If we do our job well, deserved value will come. It's just a matter of time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Looking good , waiting for the crowdsale so game will go down in history finally
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
So I've been part of this MobileGO sig stuff since you launched it Jack, I've been very out of touch lately due to sickness and what not.. would you mind updating me on the state of that? Is there a link to the campaign itself, where can I learn how much I'm accumulating etc.? Would appreciate it, and: GO GAME!
I hope you feel better. I released a google spreadsheet with all of our supporters and whether or not they have been approved for the campaign. You can check to see if you're in it yourself (about 99% sure you are fully approved, you can find the spreadsheet on the first page). Now the amount your earning is dependent on the amount of mobilego divided by the total stakes earned by supporters. Based on your rank you can see exactly how many weeks you're in the campaign, and therefore calculate your stakes. (Total stakes = weeks in campaign times rank multiplier.) We'll be adding calculations for your stakes to the spreadsheet soon.

Hi,
I'm bought my first GAME today and I'm interested in what you are talking about here.  So I take it there is a marketing campaign for mobilego on bitcoitalk in the form of avatars with the mobilego logo on?  And people receive some mobilego in return for changing their avatar is that correct?  Could you please point me in the direction of the info about this so I can take part.  Thank you.  (It's just that its a 90 page thread and I don't want to have to scroll through the entire thing).  Also from what I understand the mobilego ICO hasn't started yet?

Edit:
I've been directed to the moblego bitcointalk thread on Slack by charles123, no need for any more help thanks!.
Here's the link he showed me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mobilego-crowdfund-53-million-decentralized-mobile-gaming-solutions-1792451
where's the best place to down load the app to my iPhone?
Which app are you talking about? The GameCredits Mobile Store? If so the application hasn't been released yet, and Apple won't allow it. Ios is designed to be a closed system. The GAME Store will be available on android devices.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
where's the best place to down load the app to my iPhone?

What I need for peace of mind is a seed that is generated client side!
Well I'm not sure what to tell you. Our wallet is perfectly safe, and we haven't had a complaint about wallet seeds in at least the last 6 months I've been responding to concerns. There is nothing insecure as long as you have your wallet data saved correctly. It's a very simple and standard process Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Hi everyone

How do I restore a wallet using the gamecredits desktop app?

When I click setup the programme installs and starts to download the blockchain - screenshot http://prntscr.com/eip826

However I don't see any option in the menu links at the top to restore a wallet

When I created the wallet initially there was no seed key generate that I seen either.

Normally you can restore crypt coins from seeds, but gamecredits doesnt seem to have one

any ideas?!

thanks
If you have a wallet.dat file saved, then you can go into run >appdata > gamecredits> and input your wallet.dat save file.

Just replace the current wallet, with your old wallet. If you're having more specific problems, hop on our slack. We can set you up with a team member to provide individual support Smiley

thanks for the info.

so is there no wallet seed? This is odd, I've never used a wallet without a seed before. Isnt that really insecure?!

The reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of putting decent money into gamecredits, but I don't like holding money on exchanges

How many desktop wallets have you used with such option? After all, a healthy wallet.dat on uncompromised box is all you need for your peace of mind.

What I need for peace of mind is a seed that is generated client side!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I found the spreadsheet and saw quite some people joined: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kihGiMx2jBCdq2kWpYmmtDrarUwTqyW8J3Y4yeod5yQ/edit?usp=sharing

Good to see so many high ranking members joined as well. Shows the project is taken seriously. I'm looking to divest a considerable amount of GAME for mobileGo as it is a way to sponsor the whole gamecredits project.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
So I've been part of this MobileGO sig stuff since you launched it Jack, I've been very out of touch lately due to sickness and what not.. would you mind updating me on the state of that? Is there a link to the campaign itself, where can I learn how much I'm accumulating etc.? Would appreciate it, and: GO GAME!
I hope you feel better. I released a google spreadsheet with all of our supporters and whether or not they have been approved for the campaign. You can check to see if you're in it yourself (about 99% sure you are fully approved, you can find the spreadsheet on the first page). Now the amount your earning is dependent on the amount of mobilego divided by the total stakes earned by supporters. Based on your rank you can see exactly how many weeks you're in the campaign, and therefore calculate your stakes. (Total stakes = weeks in campaign times rank multiplier.) We'll be adding calculations for your stakes to the spreadsheet soon.

Thanks, and that sounds great! Will take a look and keep posting / spreading the word. Looking forward to the what the future may hold Smiley
Thanks for the response. Will definitely check your slack channel. To be honest this community needs more people like you. I already had 8k of this coin on polo as I saw potential the moment I saw "game" in front of a coin. Gamers are extremely sharp and quickly adapt to new tech. Based on your answers alone I will now double my investment and plunge into deeper research about it. It looks promising and there is that ethereum and monero voice inside of my head that this will bring me x10 times my investment even if it does not truly ever succeed to reach its biggest goals.

Best of luck ! 
I appreciate it. We're not here to bullshit our investors. There's a lot of hype and fud out their in the crypto world, and we think it's about time that ends. Cryptocurrency isn't about the possibility of doubling your investment, it's about providing technologies using the blockchain that will fundamentally change the world. Massive price increases will just be a bonus if you do your job well.

I look forward to seeing you on the channel, keep up the great questions.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I know that GAME and MobileGo are related but what I still aske myself is: Do I have any advantages oder disadvantages by investing in MobileGo instead of GAME?
Whats the difference from an investors point of view?

https://mobilego.io/which-token-is-the-better-investment-mobilego-or-game/

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Thanks for the response. Will definitely check your slack channel. To be honest this community needs more people like you. I already had 8k of this coin on polo as I saw potential the moment I saw "game" in front of a coin. Gamers are extremely sharp and quickly adapt to new tech. Based on your answers alone I will now double my investment and plunge into deeper research about it. It looks promising and there is that ethereum and monero voice inside of my head that this will bring me x10 times my investment even if it does not truly ever succeed to reach its biggest goals.

Best of luck ! 

Thats why i started loading up a few weeks back. I followed this project in 2014 and made my first 5X (went from 2k to 10k) which got me hooked on crypto. Fast forward 2 years, were sitting at 18-22k and its now 3 years of hard work about to be released. Marketcap of 14mill wont be there very long. This should be easy 50-60mill on store release then steady growth from there.

That is totally my opinion, but its hard to see why this wont happen when you look at the rest of the crypto projects which rise on no news. The target audience for GAME is huge and i think will take to the sort of 'universal currency for all games' very well. I know it would make my life easier if everything i played used the same currency!!

Then for the MobileGo aspect, what an awesome idea. Tournaments using mobile go, Esports is the next breakthrough market and to be able to create your own tournaments, wow that is just epic!!!
Activity: 15

Best of luck ! 

Thank you ! Here we go...

1. Why is your reddit community forum private and invitation based ? https://www.reddit.com/r/gamecredits
2. How much exactly do current developers own ? 15 % of supply or 15 million ? How much do original developers own ? Why is there no proper rich list out there ?
3. If you own 15 million coins why not use some of those for the marketing purposes instead of creating a new token ?
4. The new token is mostly to be used as a fund raiser for marketing is that so ? Also I get it it will have smart contract functions ?
5. Don't you feel like it's over complicating things ? I mean if you need smart contract functions as well as a payment option why not have 1 token for it all ? 
6. By having a second token are you admitting that gamecredits token itself is not functional enough ?
7. What is going on with the gamecredits blockchain in terms of developement ? Why is there so very little info on the blockchain technical aspects ? Can it scale if mass adoption occurs ?
1. The reddit was made by an independent party, we personally don't use reddit much, although our community often posts things ther.
2. Like I said, 15% of the total supply. The original developers hold very very little, although team members who left more recently own more although they too have sold most of their positions. We don't have a rich list, because we're in the middle of developing a new open source blockchain explorer we feel is desperately needed, it will have all of that information.
3. Our 15% are used for OTC deals with various big players in the gaming industry. If we use those funds, we will not have the necessary funds to make those deals/payments. GameCredits never held an ICO, we've entirely self-funded ourselves up to this point with around 2 milllion dollars.
4. The new token is primarily used for gamification and decentralized gaming solutions that we believe will pair very well with GameCredits. Marketing is definitely a big bonus to the crowdfund, but even if we raise very little development will continue and we will market with whatever we can. This fund is not keeping us alive, it's going to help us advance at a rapid level putting us miles ahead of any potential (although currently nonexistent) competition.
5. No we don't think it's over complicating things. Like I said, we've been developing the GameCredits platform for over two years, we have an incredibly healthy mining community and blockchain, and we feel it should be a critical part of our infrastructure. There's no point in starting development over again just to have some capabilities MobileGo will have. This way we can create new benefits that will greatly advance GameCredits, and also solve incredibly difficult problems in the gaming industry.
6. No. GameCredits will literally be doing exactly what it was always meant to do. It will be a universal in-game currency used in thousands of games that provides developers and gamers numerous benefits. It is targeting the over 100 billion dollar industry, MobileGo is targeting secondary gaming markets that don't come close to that marketcap. However, we felt we could conquer both markets if we created a second coin and kept it independent but symbiotic with GameCredits.
7. GameCredits development is going better than ever. If you go through the MobileGo whitepaper you will see that our payment gateway that runs GameCredits was recently successfully tested at 70,000 payments a second. We are constantly improving, and have ambitions to reach hundreds of thousands of transactions a second. Feel free to join our slack channel and personally ask our developers about our Blockchain. Alex Migitko, Vuksan, and Dimitar would be more than happy to go into heavy detail.
Activity: 15

Why not just take the time to research this project urself. Its not that hard, all the info is out there!

If you can't answer any of the relevant questions why bother replying to me ? Are you a parrot ? 
Jump to: