Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 161. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
Japanese community always supports GameCredits!

Big thanks for support to Cryptpark,our Japanese community is growing everyday.

We are working hard to get us on Japanese exchange.

Best,

Nele
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
What's the status of any games in Development for GameCredits? I remember over the summer there were maybe 3 in development. Any word on where those are at?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Japanese community always supports GameCredits!
Activity: 434
only holds a little GMC for some big bags, saw developing the next project
Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
Sergey Sholom is next Vitalik Buterin!
Way to go GameCredits!
See you in top 5 at Coinmarketcap!

He is for sure!

So glad that we have him on board!

GameCredits on the way to mainstream!

No hype here in my words,but we need to be honest!

Best,

Nele

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Sergey Sholom is next Vitalik Buterin!
Way to go GameCredits!
See you in top 5 at Coinmarketcap!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Here's a quote from the CoinAgenda website,

"Sergey Sholom, VP Business Development, Gamecredits Inc.

Sergey received his PhD in mathematical modeling in Russia. While considering a career in engineering, it was his love of gaming that led him to start Datcroft Games Inc. in 2004. Datcroft has gone on to become one of the most successful gaming companies in Russia with a popular portfolio of MMORPG, Casual and FPS games. Datcroft’s products expand internationally into 15 different languages, with 13 million users and 200 corporate partnerships. Datcroft has a Q4 scheduled launch of its Appmarka mobile platform, hosting over 300 popular mobile games from developers around the world. Datcroft’s partnership with Gamecredits Inc. will include integration of the GameCredits currency into the gameplay and fabric of all its current games. This integration will be a test pilot for Gamecredits Inc.’s mobile payment platform and full integration into Appmarka’s mobile marketplace. Sergey’s goal is a frictionless payment processing solution for the gaming world that enhances gamers game-play experience while providing gaming companies greater control over their economies. Sergey’s experience with Datcroft gives him unparalleled knowledge of these solutions the gaming industry currently needs. "

More information/news on the way, but I just wanted to give people an idea of what is being discussed and promoted at the conference!
Wow very nice Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Here's a quote from the CoinAgenda website,

"Sergey Sholom, VP Business Development, Gamecredits Inc.

Sergey received his PhD in mathematical modeling in Russia. While considering a career in engineering, it was his love of gaming that led him to start Datcroft Games Inc. in 2004. Datcroft has gone on to become one of the most successful gaming companies in Russia with a popular portfolio of MMORPG, Casual and FPS games. Datcroft’s products expand internationally into 15 different languages, with 13 million users and 200 corporate partnerships. Datcroft has a Q4 scheduled launch of its Appmarka mobile platform, hosting over 300 popular mobile games from developers around the world. Datcroft’s partnership with Gamecredits Inc. will include integration of the GameCredits currency into the gameplay and fabric of all its current games. This integration will be a test pilot for Gamecredits Inc.’s mobile payment platform and full integration into Appmarka’s mobile marketplace. Sergey’s goal is a frictionless payment processing solution for the gaming world that enhances gamers game-play experience while providing gaming companies greater control over their economies. Sergey’s experience with Datcroft gives him unparalleled knowledge of these solutions the gaming industry currently needs. "

More information/news on the way, but I just wanted to give people an idea of what is being discussed and promoted at the conference!
Sergey Sholom and Jon Comer in Vegas getting ready for CoinAgenda today!

(Here's a video of Sergey)

Here is the schedule for CoinAgenda. You can see where/when Sergey Sholom and Jon Comer (our GameCredits team members) will be speaking.

http://coinagenda.com/CoinAgenda2016-agenda.pdf
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Might add this to my portfolio of decentralized gaming related cryptos soon. Technicals are looking kinda bullish.
I can say that Gamecredits now is really cheap and undervalued .Just wait some weeks and it can be 50k sat .And it will be only start for future growing.
First: very interesting goals and working devs , great marketing .
Second: Poloniex and Yuanbao , two best cryptoexchange with huge volume.
I dont want to hype ,but if you will do some research you will buy it now and hold like one af very good investment.  Wink
Another article featuring GAME: http://dcebrief.com/digital-currency-weekly-recap-10-23-2016/

Get ready for news on CoinAgenda on the 25th and 26th of this week.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
If you haven't please sign up at the GameCredits slack:

Might add this to my portfolio of decentralized gaming related cryptos soon. Technicals are looking kinda bullish.
I think if you're interested in video game centered cryptocurrencies, this is certainly the coin to look out for. If you want more information on the GAME Foundation and updates check out our newsletters: https://onlinegames.credit/newsletter/

A lot more exciting news is to come, so keep an eye out!
Activity: 476
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
What games are currently using GAME in - game?

Link to Roadmap if it is available? THe "presskit" link on webpage goes to link not found

The website needs an FAQ

New website www.GameCredits.com is going up tomorrow. Old websites will not be updated.

Press Kit and FAQ coming soon, most likely sometime in November. If you are part of the media, you can contact TransformPR as they are handling all media inquiries. List of initial games that GAME will be used in will be publicly announced at CoinAgenda next week and promoted and announced on this thread starting the first week of November. The full roadmap will be released in stages over the next 90 days and by Jan or Feb the full roadmap will be available publicly.

I will buy more and i think GAME after CoinAgenda  will grow slowly and in november can do 1$ or maybe 50 cent first . Nice , to play best  games  and use gamecredits  Cheesy
Good News !!!!
looking forward to seeing it.

when?

you can see this

Link to Roadmap if it is available? THe "presskit" link on webpage goes to link not found

The website needs an FAQ

New website www.GameCredits.com is going up tomorrow. Old websites will not be updated.

Press Kit and FAQ coming soon, most likely sometime in November. If you are part of the media, you can contact TransformPR as they are handling all media inquiries. List of initial games that GAME will be used in will be publicly announced at CoinAgenda next week and promoted and announced on this thread starting the first week of November. The full roadmap will be released in stages over the next 90 days and by Jan or Feb the full roadmap will be available publicly.

I misunderstood.sorry
No problem at all! If you have any more comments/or questions feel free to ask.
Good News !!!!

when?

you can see this

The website needs an FAQ

Game is very promising coin, they did the best job since the price was under 100 sat, they do all the best job, that is why the price is 20k sat. Crazy profit.
You're absolutely right. There are number of announcements that are in the works. GAME followers and enthusiasts can expect about an article or so every couple days. As for the price of GAME, GAME is currently undervalued. The recent spikes we have seen are just the beginning of many more to come as more press and news around real progress funnels continued growth. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Good News !!!!

when?

you can see this

The website needs an FAQ

I misunderstood.sorry
Jump to: