Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 162. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Good News !!!!
looking forward to seeing it.

when?

you can see this

What games are currently using GAME in - game?

Link to Roadmap if it is available? THe "presskit" link on webpage goes to link not found

The website needs an FAQ

New website www.GameCredits.com is going up tomorrow. Old websites will not be updated.

Press Kit and FAQ coming soon, most likely sometime in November. If you are part of the media, you can contact TransformPR as they are handling all media inquiries. List of initial games that GAME will be used in will be publicly announced at CoinAgenda next week and promoted and announced on this thread starting the first week of November. The full roadmap will be released in stages over the next 90 days and by Jan or Feb the full roadmap will be available publicly.

Game is very promising coin, they did the best job since the price was under 100 sat, they do all the best job, that is why the price is 20k sat. Crazy profit.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Good News !!!!

when?

you can see this

Link to Roadmap if it is available? THe "presskit" link on webpage goes to link not found

The website needs an FAQ

New website www.GameCredits.com is going up tomorrow. Old websites will not be updated.

Press Kit and FAQ coming soon, most likely sometime in November. If you are part of the media, you can contact TransformPR as they are handling all media inquiries. List of initial games that GAME will be used in will be publicly announced at CoinAgenda next week and promoted and announced on this thread starting the first week of November. The full roadmap will be released in stages over the next 90 days and by Jan or Feb the full roadmap will be available publicly.

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 7
Good News !!!!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

The website needs an FAQ

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

The website needs an FAQ
Activity: 137
More and more headlines involving GAME

We are pleased to announce that Jack Kuveke is now our first official community manager. Jack has been a long time enthusiast with GAME.  Jack comes from a gaming background before getting involved in crypto.

Jack will be the first point of contact if you have questions or there are things you need help with. Jack will also be overseeing things like future bounties, community organization, and most recent community news. Jack will also be managing our slack channel.

Moving forward the GAME community strives to be a fun, respectful and exciting place to learn about all things GAME related. Please treat Jack with the same respect he will certainly show you.

Thank you!
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Activity: 5
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bloggersclub/gamecredits-to-sponsor-and-present-at-coinagenda-2016

A couple of new articles have been posted in regards to Game sponsoring Coinagenda.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
anyone else havin trouble with sync ?
I haven't had any trouble with syncing my wallets if that's what you mean. I hope you can work it out, if you are looking for other places to store GAME they do have a great web wallet https://wallet.gamecredits.org/
Deposits and withdrawals currently disabled on Polo.

Anyone know why?

POLO is in maintenance mode with several coins,not only us.You can check it on withdrawal page(just uncheck zero balances).

It should be fine soon.

Best,

Nele
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I haven't had any trouble with syncing my wallets if that's what you mean. I hope you can work it out, if you are looking for other places to store GAME they do have a great web wallet https://wallet.gamecredits.org/

Anyone know why?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
Activity: 19
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
All games coming out have their own coin -
Game only offers 50% of the package - great p&d coin.

You have no idea how wrong you are, but since I'm curious, please tell us what you know about GAME and its roadmap?

Great to hear, just bought some. Wanted to see who would answer with some balls.

Long on GAME

Activity: 137
GameCredits will be sponsoring CoinAgenda next week in Las Vegas Oct 25-26th.  

www.coinagenda.com

We will also be doing two presentations and be on two panel discussions.

More information regarding this event and our participation to come over next 48 hours.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Hello,

Personally I found the friendly project. I sent an email to two addresses on their website: [email protected] / [email protected]

And here is what I got:

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
    (ultimately generated from [email protected])
    Unrouteable address"

So I as far as possible during such projects and announcements for the pump ...

Email me here [email protected] or [email protected].

We have been switching email servers and doing updates.

Best.
Jump to: