Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 165. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi dev, I'm interested in doing the Italian translations of this ANN thread and of your website if they aren't already booked, if you are interested please pm me with your offer, you can see my portfolio in my signature Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Thanks to SuperDT Fantasy Sport company for this awesome commercial :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOH3MvqYyu8

Latin America will love GameCredits

❤️ Good Work GameCredits Team ❤️

Best,
Gaben

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
Thanks to SuperDT Fantasy Sport company for this awesome commercial :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOH3MvqYyu8

Latin America will love GameCredits

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

Nele will nail it! Smiley

In other news, GameCredits have switched to 0.11 core. Feel free to test drive our new Linux and Windows wallets. (OP links updated, other wallets are coming soon)

Windows
Linux

Enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Though the list of right columns doesn’t yet have a link, GAME seems to be listed on Openldger. Smiley
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.GAME_OPEN.BTC
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

We are introducing discounts on orders paying with GameCredits, discounts will be 20% off monthly orders, 25% off 6 monthly orders and 30% off annual orders. The discounts will be active from the 28th September 2016.

Cryptocloudhosting.org
Activity: 158
time to accumulate is almost done _now is time to see new high .Game is great and will show his real price soon , about 30 cent,
pumper bought yesterday about for 22 btc Game coin .It will start moving quickly up  Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
All of the gaming currencies claim to be the future in in-game monetization yet none actually do it. -_-
Will there ever be a coin you can play to mine ?? Sad
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
it is going crazy Gamecredits now at polo _ soon we will see 50k  Wink  , maybe more .Someone is buying more and more

if I'am not mistaken, it was here for along time before...
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
it is going crazy Gamecredits now at polo _ soon we will see 50k  Wink  , maybe more .Someone is buying more and more
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
My pool is always on.

The miners are Welcome !

http://gmc.thefrenchpool.fr
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
I'm making a snazzy website to promote the concept of blockchain-based video games, and I decided to feature GameCredits in the first slide at the top "Frictionless in-game transactions." Check it out: www.blockchaingaming.com

There'll be more content about you guys on there, eventually, like the article I meant to do a while ago. The image in the slide is kind of low resolution, though... if you guys have better one that fits those dimensions, let me know and I'll put it up. Free service to all the game cryptocurrencies in my portfolio Tongue
Activity: 182
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 74
 :)GAME has come a long way since 2014. I remember thinking back then that it might be one of the few coins that actually becomes a useful "currency" rather than just a coin to trade on the exchanges.
I liked the original logo but can see why it was changed to the current green "G", now being instantly recognizable. Good job Devs.
Activity: 175
Hello. It is planned to add coins to the stock exchange BTC38? Wink
Activity: 159
Hello friends.
Our clients want to buy some GameCredits. Could anyone put some GAME in our orderbook?

What is it you need exactly?

He want some Gamecredits (GAME) on LiveCoin Exchange for sell.
Some Livecoin clients want to invest into the Gamecredits Market.

Wow 24h HIGH, BTC 0.00099 = Maybe because FIAT Exchange

Best,
Lord Gaben
Activity: 103
Future Eternitizen
Hello friends.
Our clients want to buy some GameCredits. Could anyone put some GAME in our orderbook?

Wow 24h HIGH, BTC 0.00099  Shocked

That peek was likely a single person buying their own coins. I recommend to be careful with new exchanges and never send too many coins there. You never know.

Yes sir. Thanks for the advice  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hello friends.

Wow 24h HIGH, BTC 0.00099  Shocked

That peek was likely a single person buying their own coins. I recommend to be careful with new exchanges and never send too many coins there. You never know.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Hello friends.

What is it you need exactly?
Jump to: