Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 163. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I do not use slack.

Could you ask them and make me your back?

It would be interesting for all people interested in the project!
First of all I'm not sure what you want me to ask them specifically.

Secondly, Slack doesn't cost anything and it's a really useful tool for people in the Cryptocurrency world, so I would suggest looking into it and signing up Smiley

But more importantly. What is it that you're looking for? What questions do you have?
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I do not use slack.

Could you ask them and make me your back?

It would be interesting for all people interested in the project!
Activity: 21
Honestly i couldn't tell you why they don't work. I'm just a regular community member like you.

What i do know works is Slack. And they are there ready to answer any question one might have:  https://fatidique-mandarine-42158.herokuapp.com/
I am not for the pump, on the contrary!

I want to know whether the project is serious and the person gamecredits team will answer me ..
Why mails gamecredits the website does not work?

Can you answer me?

Why the link to the "press kit" does not?

Why "get in contact" does not?

I just want answers ...

Thanks in advance,
Obviously it's never great when your emails go unanswered. But I can tell you from past experience the GAME developers do a good job keeping in contact with anyone with questions.

I would suggest you join the Slack channel. If you ask a question there I can guarantee someone will get back to you, https://fatidique-mandarine-42158.herokuapp.com/

It's been a really busy time lately for people at GAME, there's just a lot of stuff in the works right now. Follow GAME on twitter and sign up for the newsletters! The latest newsletter came out today and it listed several ways to get into contact with GAME staff. Here is their twitter: https://twitter.com/Game_Credits?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Hope to see you on the Slack channel, and I hope this begins to quell some of your concerns!
I am not for the pump, on the contrary!

I want to know whether the project is serious and the person gamecredits team will answer me ..
Why mails gamecredits the website does not work?

Can you answer me?

Why the link to the "press kit" does not?

Why "get in contact" does not?

I just want answers ...

Thanks in advance,
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Activity: 21
I don't understand why people expect GAME to release pump news.

Hasn't anyone noticed the news pattern lately? The management only announced ACTUAL FACTS like games adopting the coin (fantasy sports was the latest i believe) or new exchanges that take it in. Always something tangible. They stopped making promises a long time ago and they started showing results. What exactly do you expect?This is not pump news, this is actual news, tangible facts.

The guys are done! Coin is ready and deployed. It's being used folks!

So why all the pump expectations? They're not here to create hypes in crypto and cash out. This is a team of well established people that are looking for long term projects and partnerships, not pump and dumps. This is not your regular developer that needs to sell his coin to make a living.

The current price of the coin, and all future increases are justified. The price rises and stays there after each new round of news. You know why? Because they keep adding an ingredient that not many of the coins are used to. And the ingredient is not secret: it's called VALUE !

This is not a pump 'n dump coin. This is an actual functioning coin that is starting to get more adoption each and every week. Holding such a coin became a matter of investment, not speculation. If you want to speculate, go to ETH and ETC. Plenty of that there.
Hello,

Personally I found the friendly project. I sent an email to two addresses on their website: [email protected] / [email protected]

And here is what I got:

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
    (ultimately generated from [email protected])
    Unrouteable address"

So I as far as possible during such projects and announcements for the pump ...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Dumpers can dump all they want. Can't wait for what's coming!

I made a very clear announcement a week ago that now is the time to buy or hold for the next 6-12 months. But people don't always listen or they are looking for the quick buck or 5-10% return.  These people are going to be regretting that short term decision.  Just like when people sold ETH for .50 cents. But the cool thing is that I know those same short term minded people are reading this post and saying to themselves "yeah, right!" sarcastically.

So I guess we will just thing play out and see what happens. Smiley

Gotta say, this ain't hype. Your words have held true over these few months. Great tip!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
All games coming out have their own coin -
Game only offers 50% of the package - great p&d coin.

You have no idea how wrong you are, but since I'm curious, please tell us what you know about GAME and its roadmap?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
All games coming out have their own coin -
Game only offers 50% of the package - great p&d coin.
legendary

I made a very clear announcement a week ago that now is the time to buy or hold for the next 6-12 months. But people don't always listen or they are looking for the quick buck or 5-10% return.  These people are going to be regretting that short term decision.  Just like when people sold ETH for .50 cents. But the cool thing is that I know those same short term minded people are reading this post and saying to themselves "yeah, right!" sarcastically.

So I guess we will just thing play out and see what happens. Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
GameCredits promises for this week ..
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
What I see for last couple of weeks is quite healthy growth. Something like this we could see with NLG for last months. It also started with a slow process of unstoppable growth. I believe we can see something like this with Game too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
legendary
With all the great news recently and the announcement for more news, this recent activity on the exchange smells like the calm before the storm.

There was no news, just some fake buy walls pushing up prices

This looks like a planned exit by whales to cash out to some BTC before the big BTC PUMP

Im feeling bad for all those GAME bagholders.

Good luck falling for the manipulation scam
I too feel the same

there are 2 options:
1) - new news that credits wil be used by hmm company like Sony like their staction cash or in World of tanks
then there is sence to pump a bit coin
2) - pure pump for fun

As i see games industry you need OWN game to use those credits because what is profit for company is using game cretis while there is MUCH easier to use some their
currency in game. That is why Sony have staction cash, World of ttank have their gold, Guild Wars have their gems. I don't see for them point of using credits.

You make a good point in a way. For gaming crypto currency to work you need successful gaming companies to claim it as their own in game currency. Now what if that happened? And what if after integrating that coin into the fabric of their own games they then marketed the idea to the entire industry using a platform that they built especially for the purpose of promoting and integrating that crypto currency within the gaming industry worldwide?

What might happen then?

Stick around.
legendary
How long do you need to have a basic platform that works? Enough is enough in cryptoland with all these endless promises and no product!

I agree with you. It is called "gamecoin" but ahhh.... Where the games ? Just like all the other "game" coins. Though there are 2 one is C2 that you can play games but the payout is so poor it is a waste of time.

I am bookmarking this post for history.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How long do you need to have a basic platform that works? Enough is enough in cryptoland with all these endless promises and no product!

I agree with you. It is called "gamecoin" but ahhh.... Where the games ? Just like all the other "game" coins. Though there are 2 one is C2 that you can play games but the payout is so poor it is a waste of time.
With all the great news recently and the announcement for more news, this recent activity on the exchange smells like the calm before the storm.

There was no news, just some fake buy walls pushing up prices

This looks like a planned exit by whales to cash out to some BTC before the big BTC PUMP

Im feeling bad for all those GAME bagholders.

Good luck falling for the manipulation scam
I too feel the same

there are 2 options:
1) - new news that credits wil be used by hmm company like Sony like their staction cash or in World of tanks
then there is sence to pump a bit coin
2) - pure pump for fun

As i see games industry you need OWN game to use those credits because what is profit for company is using game cretis while there is MUCH easier to use some their
currency in game. That is why Sony have staction cash, World of ttank have their gold, Guild Wars have their gems. I don't see for them point of using credits.

I never get involved or post and have thus far not even made an account on the forum. But enough is enough.

First of all your analysis of the usefulness of GAME is literally hogwash. You clearly don't understand in game monetization at all. Game credits would allow users to have one single currency for every single in game purchase they use. This makes the whole process of buying in game items incredibly simple. You purchase one bag of coins and BAM you can use those coins on every single game. But that isn't even the most remarkable part of the idea. Game developers who typically worry about charge backs and credit card fraud have nothing to worry about, they also don't have to be concerned with transaction fees like the rest of the Cryptocurrency world.

Everyone who doesn't see the value or use in Game Credits is not insightful, they're ignorant. People with fundamental understandings of how GAME works and how the game industry works can easily the benefits of a digital currency being implemented in video game development.
Jump to: