Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 30. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Seriously, who releases new code and a fork within 24 hours of the code release?  I pulled the code and built on March 6.  New code was pushed March 7 with a fork within a day of release?  This doesn't give time for any exchanges or pools to update properly.  I'd be surprised if you aren't delisted from a bunch of exchanges that were still on the original code and had orders go through that they'd already completed for coins that are no longer valid on your new chain.  

Our network was having problems that needed immediate fixing. This wasn't an ideal situation. We began communicating with exchanges about a week and a half prior to the fork, filling them in on the situation. On a whole exchanges and pools understood the need for the update having seen what was going on. Our network suddenly wasn't following the 90s emission schedule, and blocks were coming at random intervals which opened the network up to some serious consequences. Updating ASAP, although inconvenient, was the best option.

H2C pool loses all GAME mined after fork (goes to the wrong chain after block although I update wallet at 07.03). The miners are ecstatic. This fork made in a hurry brought a lot of losses to the exchangers and pools and seems not to have solved the problems that had to be solved. All that is very strange. Few days peoples lose GAME because of selfish mining attack then this fussy hardrork.
You talk you communicating with pools but I don't see it. I updated wallet when saw the commit with fork code but anyway I let down pool users.

P.S. Why discord? Why don't you update coin announce and/or coin homepage post as all other coin developers do?

It looks like you liked the turmoil caused by the previous fork and decided to repeat it?
I receive an email that I need to update pool wallet. Of course, ASAP in 24 hours. It is a pity but I can not compile a new version.
What game are the developers of GAME playing? Why are all forks so hasty and crooked?

The update is not crooked. Supernova, miningpoolhub, and many other pools have successfully updated without issue.

You can find instructions on our reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameCreditsCrypto/comments/89mg0h/guide_building_gamecredits_from_source_linux/
H2C
copper member
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
Seriously, who releases new code and a fork within 24 hours of the code release?  I pulled the code and built on March 6.  New code was pushed March 7 with a fork within a day of release?  This doesn't give time for any exchanges or pools to update properly.  I'd be surprised if you aren't delisted from a bunch of exchanges that were still on the original code and had orders go through that they'd already completed for coins that are no longer valid on your new chain.  

Our network was having problems that needed immediate fixing. This wasn't an ideal situation. We began communicating with exchanges about a week and a half prior to the fork, filling them in on the situation. On a whole exchanges and pools understood the need for the update having seen what was going on. Our network suddenly wasn't following the 90s emission schedule, and blocks were coming at random intervals which opened the network up to some serious consequences. Updating ASAP, although inconvenient, was the best option.

H2C pool loses all GAME mined after fork (goes to the wrong chain after block although I update wallet at 07.03). The miners are ecstatic. This fork made in a hurry brought a lot of losses to the exchangers and pools and seems not to have solved the problems that had to be solved. All that is very strange. Few days peoples lose GAME because of selfish mining attack then this fussy hardrork.
You talk you communicating with pools but I don't see it. I updated wallet when saw the commit with fork code but anyway I let down pool users.

P.S. Why discord? Why don't you update coin announce and/or coin homepage post as all other coin developers do?

It looks like you liked the turmoil caused by the previous fork and decided to repeat it?
I receive an email that I need to update pool wallet. Of course, ASAP in 24 hours. It is a pity but I can not compile a new version.
What game are the developers of GAME playing? Why are all forks so hasty and crooked?
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
hey, so not fair.  ;Dwhy no one keeps on writing to me all the nonsense about the fact that the platform may not have any events

GNation is going to be at E3 in mid June. e3expo.com. You can scroll to the bottom of that page and see their logo.
Who are they? An organization affiliated with GameCredits and MobileGo
Other events? Be patient. Events that need to be catered to the crypto community will be catered to us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
hey, so not fair.  ;Dwhy no one keeps on writing to me all the nonsense about the fact that the platform may not have any events
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I sent the game from Yobit to Cryptopia, now I understand that they went to the old chain. Yobit shows the completion of the transaction, Cryptopia does not have them. Support for Yobit / Cryptopia is always silent. Are they lost? I will not get them? Can I forget about the Game?

this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33197759

All around are scammers. Angry

Yes sending from one exchange to another is not the best way to move coins.  Neither wallet do you have the keys for they are both hot wallets.  You have to deal with their admin now as third parties arent under control of the game team and they cant change anything for you.

How to reach administrators. they ignore. Very angry.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
I sent the game from Yobit to Cryptopia, now I understand that they went to the old chain. Yobit shows the completion of the transaction, Cryptopia does not have them. Support for Yobit / Cryptopia is always silent. Are they lost? I will not get them? Can I forget about the Game?

this

Yes sending from one exchange to another is not the best way to move coins.  Neither wallet do you have the keys for they are both hot wallets.  You have to deal with their admin now as third parties arent under control of the game team and they cant change anything for you.
copper member

this

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

this
copper member
copper member
Poloniex has opened GameCredits deposits and withdrawals after temporary maintenance: https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/979046367376166914

When Cryptopia opens deposits and withdrawals of GameCredits? Support is silent.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Against the backdrop of all the other alts, GAME holds its positions very well, of course, it fell well, too, but some positions in my portfolio made -200% and even -300%, and this pleases me as the holder of this coin

Actually, no.  Game has fallen from place 80 to place 120 in the last 4 months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Tell me please, what are the nearest serious events awaiting us and are negotiations with the Binance Exchange going on?

Events? We basically just have product updates and a stream of announcements. But we don't give out public dates for these.

As for Binance. Binance has very strict rules for listing. One of those rules is that all projects are forbidden from speaking about potential listings, negotiations, or listing dates. So we will never disclose whether or not we're negotiating with a particular exchange ahead of time.

but why can not there be any events? you have to somehow promote the coin and with positive news, at least a bit to raise the rate
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Against the backdrop of all the other alts, GAME holds its positions very well, of course, it fell well, too, but some positions in my portfolio made -200% and even -300%, and this pleases me as the holder of this coin

A coin can go up 200 or 300% but in no mathematical terms can you ever lose more than 100% of you money.  But i get your point, its a bad market and most coins have lost similar values...its a market thing not a specific coin thing
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Activity: 51
Hi GameCredits community,

Just a friendly announcement from CryptoBroker. For Spring 2018, we have a 0% Trading Fee promotion for the month of April! Let us know what you think!  Come visit us as https://www.cryptobroker.io

GAME Market: https://trade.cryptobroker.io/markets/gamebtc

We have done numerous upgrades to the site and have grown our team to better support any issues you may face. You can read our latest announcement on our blog. https://www.cryptobroker.io/03-20-2018-message-to-our-customers/

We will do our best to check these forums once a day, if you have a more pressing issue please submit a support ticket and our support team will be glad to assist you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Tell me please, what are the nearest serious events awaiting us and are negotiations with the Binance Exchange going on?

Events? We basically just have product updates and a stream of announcements. But we don't give out public dates for these.

As for Binance. Binance has very strict rules for listing. One of those rules is that all projects are forbidden from speaking about potential listings, negotiations, or listing dates. So we will never disclose whether or not we're negotiating with a particular exchange ahead of time.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255

GMC is not in serious trouble, only yobit and some others are still on the wrong chain. Example our two largest exhances bittrex and poloniex are in safe list, of course. Do not trust those yobits etc, those are not safe to keep your coins anyway.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255

That mod made a broad statement  that the investors who didn`t sell at 6$ game in January are retards , and my post was just sarcastic were I pointed that out .

Why mod think about in dollars, when Bitcoin was still up? Remember June ´17, that was high value for gamecredits (GAME/BTC). Anyway product will continue and now everything is under their real value  (beside shitcoins).
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: