Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 31. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Is there a problem with the wallet that is in poloniex Huh
This is bad news, please explain to me.
Because Poloniex is not currently in the correct GameCredits chain

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameCreditsCrypto/comments/85205e/readme_exchange_status_which_ones_are_safe_to/

Thanks for your information.
I think GMC is in serious trouble.
But this is only a temporary annoyance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
For the past couple months we've been working on implementing the best possible security in our ecosystem of services. These efforts lead to the development of our newest product that we're excited to introduce, Blinking. Blinking or Blink is a multi-factor identity management tool that secures private user data using Hyperledger Fabric.

Read more about Blinking on Medium: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/introducing-blinking-blink-identity-management-on-the-blockchain-9258c7d76a8d
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
 You can now buy Space Engineers with $GAME in GShare, our PC store/single click mining application.
 https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/979355457696555009
Start using your computer to earn GameCredits and buy top PC games here: https://gn.org/gshare
Poloniex has opened GameCredits deposits and withdrawals after temporary maintenance: https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/979046367376166914
We're excited to announce that GameCredits is working with Team Detonation to host innovative esports tournaments in Japan! We expect these first tournaments to begin in May of 2018. In the near future you will see some of the first Japanese esports tournaments with cryptocurrency prizes.

Read more about this update on Medium: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/gamecredits-will-test-esports-tournaments-in-japan-with-the-help-of-team-detonation-df7777e1dace
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
We're happy to say that a brand new version of our signature PC Store/GPU & CPU renting application, GShare, has been released! A bunch of significant updates have been included in 0.8.3 of GShare. The updates include a complete UI redesign, the introduction of user profiles, optimized GPU/CPU efficiency, and the addition of approximately 10 top PC games such as Overwatch.

Read more about the update on medium: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/introducing-gshare-0-8-3-our-overhauled-pc-store-single-click-gpu-cpu-renting-application-be68c11cf23d

It seems like this is a new project and is very popular with people who like to gamble online. In my country there are so many people betting a lot of money on this game and I think this will be an extremely successful project if there is a professional marketing team. I really like this project and I will try out some games.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
This would be a good news but someone i mean at least 1 player of overwatch know that using
Game is better than any other payment ?

That's the issue marketing?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
https://www.scryptpools.net/
New stable pool 4 mining GameCredits with detailed information on the profitability of coins mined, transaction control on the official blockexplorers, dedicated ports for mining in different ways (video cards, farms, ASICS, services Nicehach.com and Myrigrentals.com). All my L3+ and Nicehash orders are working exclusively on this pool right now Wink

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/24EksCN
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
This would be a good news but someone i mean at least 1 player of overwatch know that using
Game is better than any other payment ?
We're happy to say that a brand new version of our signature PC Store/GPU & CPU renting application, GShare, has been released! A bunch of significant updates have been included in 0.8.3 of GShare. The updates include a complete UI redesign, the introduction of user profiles, optimized GPU/CPU efficiency, and the addition of approximately 10 top PC games such as Overwatch.

Read more about the update on medium: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/introducing-gshare-0-8-3-our-overhauled-pc-store-single-click-gpu-cpu-renting-application-be68c11cf23d

Activity: 516
Merit: 283
I sent GAME from Yobit to Bittrex.
As you might expect, the coins went to the old chain. There are transactions.
How can this be remedied?

1) Do not use Yobit!
2) Never send coins from exchange to exchange.
3) Contact the support of Yobit/Bittrex. Good luck with it tho, your coins might be lost.

In this there is an indirect fault and developers as for me. It was necessary to look at the fact that coins could go into an old chain. Why does the old network generally accept such transactions? This could not happen with Yobit.

The fault lies 100% with YoBit for not disabling deposits and withdrawals when they were provided notice about the update. A responsible exchange would have disabled the wallet until updating, which Bittrex did (Thank you, Bittrex).
They also refuse to respond to the GameCredits team. So again, they get a big red flag there.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
This could not happen with Yobit.

All kinds of bad sh*t happens with Yosh*t - it's normal for that scam exchange.

Stay away from that place or lose everything.
Activity: 21

1) Do not use Yobit!
3) Contact the support of Yobit/Bittrex. Good luck with it tho, your coins might be lost.

In this there is an indirect fault and developers as for me. It was necessary to look at the fact that coins could go into an old chain. Why does the old network generally accept such transactions? This could not happen with Yobit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

1) Do not use Yobit!
Activity: 21
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
I understand perfectly well that some people feel let down by misunderstandings, and missed deadlines.

However, constantly complaining and negativity doesn't help. In the last week we posted photos of a meeting at Microsoft's headquarters with a director, meetings with IBM, of our team at an esports event, an announcement regarding a gaming partner with tens of millions of users, and more. We've released a product, with growing users, incredibly active development (with multiple developers personally working with community members). That to my team and most of our community is progress and a big step in the right direction.

And yet a number of the same community members who have been complaining for months called these changes and increased transparency/communication fake and uninformative. This is progress. We can't build a better community if people whine about everything, especially progress and updates.

I've had multiple community members come forward and ask that I remove users such as yourself for months. Instead of doing that I answered question after question, complain after complain, not once banning these people. However, eventually a line must be drawn.

I understand that for the most part investors don't have that much control. However, anyone can step up and help grow this project and community. For example, a community member recently took it upon himself to begin making serious updates to the GameCredits network, paving the way for a large future release. This person was proactive, and our team reached out to him and our CTO offered him a job. He very well may join us.

I understand perfectly that you care about those "negative" people. But you cannot make them all happy.
Just don't feed the troll. Smiley
I understand perfectly well that some people feel let down by misunderstandings, and missed deadlines.

However, constantly complaining and negativity doesn't help. In the last week we posted photos of a meeting at Microsoft's headquarters with a director, meetings with IBM, of our team at an esports event, an announcement regarding a gaming partner with tens of millions of users, and more. We've released a product, with growing users, incredibly active development (with multiple developers personally working with community members). That to my team and most of our community is progress and a big step in the right direction.

And yet a number of the same community members who have been complaining for months called these changes and increased transparency/communication fake and uninformative. This is progress. We can't build a better community if people whine about everything, especially progress and updates.

I've had multiple community members come forward and ask that I remove users such as yourself for months. Instead of doing that I answered question after question, complain after complain, not once banning these people. However, eventually a line must be drawn.

I understand that for the most part investors don't have that much control. However, anyone can step up and help grow this project and community. For example, a community member recently took it upon himself to begin making serious updates to the GameCredits network, paving the way for a large future release. This person was proactive, and our team reached out to him and our CTO offered him a job. He very well may join us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I just got banned on the gamecredits discord channel ,hahaha  Smiley

Apparently it is ok for the mods like oazark or whatever his name is to call the investors retards ,and when I pointed that out instead of banning him I got kicked out .

Mods on discord are volunteers. They're nothing but investors. He didn't even address a single person, he made a broad statement. People write curse words in the discord all the time and aren't banned.

You were removed because you have been consistently negative for months. 95% of your comments on discord were either pointing out something bad, calling us unprofessional, or just generally complaining about things left and right.

We're trying to improve this currency and build a strong community. Constructive criticism is fine, like Rogerdale who has made some good points regarding our network and we've taken them into serious consideration (and will be making upgrades ASAP in the future). However, constantly spewing complaints does nothing to help especially when there is plenty of good news and improvements. It doesn't make sense to let the same 10 people complain and spew negativity scaring off other investors and effecting the investments of others in the community.

That mod made a broad statement  that the investors who didn`t sell at 6$ game in January are retards , and my post was just sarcastic were I pointed that out .
And your statement that 95% of my comments are negative are an outrageous lie ,probably to make you look righteous. Yes , I did call you unprofessional ,mainly because you made false promises and started few hypes were you couldn`t deliver at the end . I'm certain that you know exactly what you´re doing and what kind of power your posts and statements have on the community and the markets. No matter how many people complain or make negative post it will never be as bad as when you don`t deliver what and when you said you would. I like the rest of us understand that development takes time and sometimes you can`t make it on time due to various of reasons . So a lot of members at the discord channel and bitcointalk thread are dissapointed and are looking for some outlet for their frustrations after months of seeing the continuous drop in value of their MGO´ and GAME`s coins.
A strong community is bulid on trust but after multiple let downs , I don`t think that you can still understand their point of view.

Well in the end it doesn`t matter at all what I think or anyone of the investors , we`ll have to wait and hope for the best .

I just got banned on the gamecredits discord channel ,hahaha  Smiley

Apparently it is ok for the mods like oazark or whatever his name is to call the investors retards ,and when I pointed that out instead of banning him I got kicked out .

Mods on discord are volunteers. They're nothing but investors. He didn't even address a single person, he made a broad statement. People write curse words in the discord all the time and aren't banned.

You were removed because you have been consistently negative for months. 95% of your comments on discord were either pointing out something bad, calling us unprofessional, or just generally complaining about things left and right.

We're trying to improve this currency and build a strong community. Constructive criticism is fine, like Rogerdale who has made some good points regarding our network and we've taken them into serious consideration (and will be making upgrades ASAP in the future). However, constantly spewing complaints does nothing to help especially when there is plenty of good news and improvements. It doesn't make sense to let the same 10 people complain and spew negativity scaring off other investors and effecting the investments of others in the community.

Activity: 700
Merit: 330
As some of you know, we have partnered with Xsolla a gaming company that offers a wide range of products. Xsolla has tens of millions of registered gamers and processes payments for some of the largest gaming companies in the world. Their partners include Steam, Nexon, Miniclip, Twitch, and more. In the near future they will be accepting GAME and MGO as a payment option for millions of gamers around the world.

For more information check out our official announcement in this medium blog post:
https://medium.com/@gamecredits/gnations-partnership-with-xsolla-6c67d72f5b1a
Great news - thanks for sharing - would be awesome to spend some GAME on the Steam platform =)
I hope to see this day as soon as possible, which will bring the GameCredits to a new stage.

That would be fantastic, its small steps like these that will make game a success, laying down the foundation.  Well done game team

That would never happen if they pay so little attention to GameCredits currency. Who would want to accept a currency that is unreliable and potentially vulnerable to double spends?
Pages:
Jump to: