Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 48. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Jack, doesn't it bother you that super rich whales cannot acquire MGO in massive bulk because it's listed on a poor exchange which most people warn to stay away from (Liqui)?  I'm assuming you hold a rather large position of both MGO/GAME in saying this, so why don't you press the team to fork over 500k and get it listed on an actual exchange instead of these rogue and useless exchanges with little to no liquidity?  Doesn't this make your blood boil that you could instantly see > 100% ROI for your own bags upon a real listing? 

Let's assume you have 500k MGO for arguments sake which isn't an absurd assumption and probably low-balling it.  If you focused on getting the team to get it listed on Binance then just think of the money you would make.  Do you really hate money, you would clear half a mil overnight.  We're all dying here and you aren't throwing any of us a bone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
To the person who keeps posting the same thing. Your posts were deleted because they were fud like I said.

Saying that we have failed over and over and are fools is FUD. We have released numerous newsletters with new information relevant to both GAME and MGO.

We have a number of partnerships, product releases, and even exchange listings ahead of us in the coming months.

I've stated time and time again the reasons for certain delays. But delays do not justify provactive FUD that ultimately causes more harm, and does nothing to proactively resolve problems and grow our projects.

Don't feed the troll Wink

Indeed, don't even bother with trolls.

I tried the marketplace a few months ago and I was able to download games onto my tablet.
It had a few bugs but not bad considering its only a small team building out the ecosystem.
These things take time and I'm more than happy to wait.
I have a game coming out (as soon as I bother to finish it) and I hope to use the service, it's a great starting place for indie devs like me.

If you're not happy then sell your tokens and GTFO... i'd happily buy them.. im not a huge mobile gamer but I know many people are. (the trains are filled with them every single day)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey Jack, am wondering why you not on MGO thread deleting blatant fud as you like to call it. I guess that would probably mean you will have to delete 80% of the comments that were made in the past several month.

+1
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Hey Jack, am wondering why you not on MGO thread deleting blatant fud as you like to call it. I guess that would probably mean you will have to delete 80% of the comments that were made in the past several month.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
To the person who keeps posting the same thing. Your posts were deleted because they were fud like I said.

Saying that we have failed over and over and are fools is FUD. We have released numerous newsletters with new information relevant to both GAME and MGO.

We have a number of partnerships, product releases, and even exchange listings ahead of us in the coming months.

I've stated time and time again the reasons for certain delays. But delays do not justify provactive FUD that ultimately causes more harm, and does nothing to proactively resolve problems and grow our projects.

Don't feed the troll Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Blatant fud will be removed. Criticism is fine. However, when you post the same kind of comments that claim we ran away with money or scammed people, it's going to be deleted.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I still hold some Gamecredits, but I'm not optimistic tbh & I don't have a huge amount so I'm OK if it fails. There is a definite lack of development as well as any decent PR/marketing, but that's all part of the crypto gamble I guess.  I never bothered with mobilego though - I don't do ICO's & I just couldn't see the point in it tbh - it looked just the same as any other money grab. From what I can see, Gamecredits has suffered ever since mobilego was announced - at least from an investors point of view.  Someone made a lot out of it though.......

Win some, lose some  Wink

marketing/pr is the baddest in the market. if it was good this coin would be 4$ at least. Look at stratis Wink

I don't know if it lacks development but for sure communication lacks.

Maybe they are waiting right time to spend that huge amoung of marketing money more effectively?
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
I  sympathize  for all who hold this coin, as i dropped for -90% and don't stop go lower, i have some GAME coins too, so wanna know about upcoming events and news. But i am shure that devs forgot about GAME after they get A LOT OF FREE MONEY from ICO MGO.:fillbadman
I still hold some Gamecredits, but I'm not optimistic tbh & I don't have a huge amount so I'm OK if it fails. There is a definite lack of development as well as any decent PR/marketing, but that's all part of the crypto gamble I guess.  I never bothered with mobilego though - I don't do ICO's & I just couldn't see the point in it tbh - it looked just the same as any other money grab. From what I can see, Gamecredits has suffered ever since mobilego was announced - at least from an investors point of view.  Someone made a lot out of it though.......

Marketing- fine.

But development is going better than ever. We're publishing newsletters frequently, and will continue to release development centered newsletters. We are in the middle of intense testing of our PC desktop store, and are growing out our portfolio of games. It will be released this winter, and will be followed by a new version of our mobile store.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

Merit: 102
ok ty. Than the dude who claimed you said it will be bought back should deliver sources Smiley

Yeah, the environment so open for fake news, better relly on official sources, whitepapers, etc.

I think he doesn't know the difference between MGO and GAME. That's all.

Lots of people has same problem still I guess. Even team always tried to indicate the differencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ok ty. Than the dude who claimed you said it will be bought back should deliver sources Smiley

Yeah, the environment so open for fake news, better relly on official sources, whitepapers, etc.

May I quote that...
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

A question to the subject of rebuying GameCredits. So claimed you are planning a strategy for that. Can you give at least proof that you have the amount of Bitcoin available to rebuy? A wallet id that we can check it by ourself would be already enough.

GameCredits is never going to be bought back, and we never announced it ever would be.
A question to the subject of rebuying GameCredits. So claimed you are planning a strategy for that. Can you give at least proof that you have the amount of Bitcoin available to rebuy? A wallet id that we can check it by ourself would be already enough.
GameCredits is officially partnered with Team Detonation, one of Japan's largest esports teams. We look forward to all of the work we will do with them. You can read more about this from Team Detonation themselves here: http://team-detonation.net/news/18546

Merit: 102
Hey everyone. I just posted a GameCredits development update newsletter. In this newsletter we touch on our mobile store, our desktop store/mining client, our web wallet, and the shutdown of our old web wallet. We'll be releasing subsequent updates on more of our products in the coming weeks.

For more information be sure to read the full newsletter here: http://mailchi.mp/c995b0f84080/development-update-gplay-desktop-client-gwallet-and-old-wallet-shutdown

It is good update again. Good to see you guys working alongside Unity guys on specific developments.
Pages:
Jump to: