Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 46. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 5
The team had no problem using the current boom in crypto to sell the notion of a rocket ship and lots of profits, and then with the same hand they tell us we're immoral and got the "wrong idea" when we're all saying what the fuck is going on with the shitty price.  And yeah to that retard who told me that him and his "smart" crypto buddies are holding for 10 years, I got news for u:  Maybe holding for 10 years was a good idea back when btc, eth and litecoin were all worth pennies, but in todays current market capitlization waiting 10 years today is the equivalent of being told to wait 100 years back in 2009. 

Let's play a game guys.  We'll assume you have 300 million dollars and your only mission in the next 24 hours is to get listed on at least Binance, if not another same or larger volume/reputable exchange.  Give me an over/under on how long it will take you to get listed if you have a max budget of 1 million dollars.  Be honest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Gamecredits and mgo topics are toxic over here. Slack discord all toxic. Fighting against the community isn't the best approach. All crypto is going x3. Mgo is - 97% and game only 40% up

Get your act together and fix your shit and stop beating investors up. You guys created these people.

In 10 years the projects going to be fucking great. Where will you be? That's the unknown. My prediction - still broke and ignorant most likely - due mostly to your attitude.

10 years LOL.  You are so fucking retarded, who in their right mind would wait 10 years when even the most awful projects have already 20x'ed and are holding that value still.  loooool oh lawd

Who is going to hold 10 years? Me and many many others. Will you? No. You're a short sighted idiot who if I gave you 2 BTC today would probably use it on liquor and drugs. And you actually believe you can come on this thread and have others take your seriously. Those of us that have already made more money in the last 5 years than you will make in 5 lifetimes - we laugh at you.

So continue to bitch and moan. Please. Its an endless source of entertainment.

Lol this guy sounds exactly the same as Miko the psychopath.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Gamecredits and mgo topics are toxic over here. Slack discord all toxic. Fighting against the community isn't the best approach. All crypto is going x3. Mgo is - 97% and game only 40% up

Get your act together and fix your shit and stop beating investors up. You guys created these people.

In 10 years the projects going to be fucking great. Where will you be? That's the unknown. My prediction - still broke and ignorant most likely - due mostly to your attitude.

10 years LOL.  You are so fucking retarded, who in their right mind would wait 10 years when even the most awful projects have already 20x'ed and are holding that value still.  loooool oh lawd

Then do it! Sell and put your money into P&D schemes ...  Roll Eyes
We are welcoming you here in 10 years. We will all want to hear about your great success.

10 years LOL.  You are so fucking retarded, who in their right mind would wait 10 years when even the most awful projects have already 20x'ed and are holding that value still.  loooool oh lawd

Who is going to hold 10 years? Me and many many others. Will you? No. You're a short sighted idiot who if I gave you 2 BTC today would probably use it on liquor and drugs. And you actually believe you can come on this thread and have others take your seriously. Those of us that have already made more money in the last 5 years than you will make in 5 lifetimes - we laugh at you.

I'm not the dumbass claiming to wait 10 years like it's some sage wisdom. Go slobber Jack some more sheep
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

10 years LOL.  You are so fucking retarded, who in their right mind would wait 10 years when even the most awful projects have already 20x'ed and are holding that value still.  loooool oh lawd
legendary

"You guys created these people." <---- This statement is the epitome of entitlement and the pure lack of responsibility for one's actions that permeates the pump and dump, get rich crypto trading ecosystem.

Well, you know what? NO ONE creates another person. Your mom and dad created you and you popped out of her vagina. But after that - lifes ON YOU. You are 100% responsible for your decisions.

So you can bitch and whine and complain and circle jerk your sorrows away, but at the end of the day, the project isn't toxic. Its people like you that are toxic.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

However, we aren't totally ignoring cryptocurrency investors

So there it is guys.  You just admitted you are ignoring the people who gave your life a fucking purpose, along with some small pocket change roughly around $300 million dollars and you have NOTHING to show for it.  Better save some of that money for lawyers bud.

Also if you read the whitepaper you would know that A) We have a large legal budget we openly admitted to. B) You agreed to our terms stating that delays in development and changes to our roadmap were possible.

You spend more time defending yourself from legit investor claims than you do on the actual project or updates for your investors.  If I were to guess, I'd say GAME hired you specifically for your ability to lie relentlessly in everyones face in preparation for the eventual exit scam.  For fucks sake look at the graph of MGO and look at how every single other shitty coin is crushing.  The ALT market is now super bullish and MGO is still in the gutter yet GAME is up well over 30%.  What do you have to say for yourself, why not just fess up and admit you used the 53 million crowdsale as a ponzi to fund GAME and just prepare for the lawsuits from all of us.

So rather than reply to my very legitimate response (which I gave you after you clearly misread what I wrote earlier), you start spouting off even crazier claims.

FYI I joined the GameCredits team before 95% (or more) of the current team, and most of the people onboard at the time have since moved on with more qualified people taking their places. So nice try.

Nothing we do is a scheme. If you really think we're a scam, I'm happy to meet you at our Headquarters. You could randomly show up for all I care. Please. Go see for yourself.

MGO is a vital part of our ecosystem and a number of applications are well into development.

It's amazing to me that someone who claims to hold coins would openly say we're a ponzi scheme, only further hurting their investment.

All these long ass replies by you display infinitely more content and effort than any of these useless newsletters or pictures of a booth in an empty hallway.  Fucking do something about the price.  You have more money than a small country.  Yet all we get is cocky defensive spitface posts by you further increasing our frustrations with the price and development/roadmap.  How can you think all is well when no ones trading the fucking coin?  The volume hasn't changed since July.  Let me tell you what all of us want:  We want you to sit down and dedicate real effort, real money and real time to landing us on an exchange that you yourself would deposit all of your MGO or BTC on.  We both know you wouldn't touch Liqui with a ten-foot pole so what the fuck dude, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE EXCHANGES ALREADY!

Its obvious that you do not care about the long term success of this project. You just want to dump on an exchange for a profit.

Sorry, thats not how the world always works.

So pull up your big boy pants and DEAL. WITH. IT.

Yeah how does daddy Jack taste?  Fucking sperg. 
legendary

So there it is guys.  You just admitted you are ignoring the people who gave your life a fucking purpose, along with some small pocket change roughly around $300 million dollars and you have NOTHING to show for it.  Better save some of that money for lawyers bud.

Also if you read the whitepaper you would know that A) We have a large legal budget we openly admitted to. B) You agreed to our terms stating that delays in development and changes to our roadmap were possible.

You spend more time defending yourself from legit investor claims than you do on the actual project or updates for your investors.  If I were to guess, I'd say GAME hired you specifically for your ability to lie relentlessly in everyones face in preparation for the eventual exit scam.  For fucks sake look at the graph of MGO and look at how every single other shitty coin is crushing.  The ALT market is now super bullish and MGO is still in the gutter yet GAME is up well over 30%.  What do you have to say for yourself, why not just fess up and admit you used the 53 million crowdsale as a ponzi to fund GAME and just prepare for the lawsuits from all of us.

So rather than reply to my very legitimate response (which I gave you after you clearly misread what I wrote earlier), you start spouting off even crazier claims.

FYI I joined the GameCredits team before 95% (or more) of the current team, and most of the people onboard at the time have since moved on with more qualified people taking their places. So nice try.

Nothing we do is a scheme. If you really think we're a scam, I'm happy to meet you at our Headquarters. You could randomly show up for all I care. Please. Go see for yourself.

MGO is a vital part of our ecosystem and a number of applications are well into development.

It's amazing to me that someone who claims to hold coins would openly say we're a ponzi scheme, only further hurting their investment.

All these long ass replies by you display infinitely more content and effort than any of these useless newsletters or pictures of a booth in an empty hallway.  Fucking do something about the price.  You have more money than a small country.  Yet all we get is cocky defensive spitface posts by you further increasing our frustrations with the price and development/roadmap.  How can you think all is well when no ones trading the fucking coin?  The volume hasn't changed since July.  Let me tell you what all of us want:  We want you to sit down and dedicate real effort, real money and real time to landing us on an exchange that you yourself would deposit all of your MGO or BTC on.  We both know you wouldn't touch Liqui with a ten-foot pole so what the fuck dude, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE EXCHANGES ALREADY!

Its obvious that you do not care about the long term success of this project. You just want to dump on an exchange for a profit.

Sorry, thats not how the world always works.

So pull up your big boy pants and DEAL. WITH. IT.

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

legendary

So there it is guys.  You just admitted you are ignoring the people who gave your life a fucking purpose, along with some small pocket change roughly around $300 million dollars and you have NOTHING to show for it.  Better save some of that money for lawyers bud.

You spend more time defending yourself from legit investor claims than you do on the actual project or updates for your investors.  If I were to guess, I'd say GAME hired you specifically for your ability to lie relentlessly in everyones face in preparation for the eventual exit scam.  For fucks sake look at the graph of MGO and look at how every single other shitty coin is crushing.  The ALT market is now super bullish and MGO is still in the gutter yet GAME is up well over 30%.  What do you have to say for yourself, why not just fess up and admit you used the 53 million crowdsale as a ponzi to fund GAME and just prepare for the lawsuits from all of us.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

So there it is guys.  You just admitted you are ignoring the people who gave your life a fucking purpose, along with some small pocket change roughly around $300 million dollars and you have NOTHING to show for it.  Better save some of that money for lawyers bud.

You spend more time defending yourself from legit investor claims than you do on the actual project or updates for your investors.  If I were to guess, I'd say GAME hired you specifically for your ability to lie relentlessly in everyones face in preparation for the eventual exit scam.  For fucks sake look at the graph of MGO and look at how every single other shitty coin is crushing.  The ALT market is now super bullish and MGO is still in the gutter yet GAME is up well over 30%.  What do you have to say for yourself, why not just fess up and admit you used the 53 million crowdsale as a ponzi to fund GAME and just prepare for the lawsuits from all of us.

I said we ARE NOT totally ignoring cryptocurrency investors? That means we're not ignoring them like you were claiming.

And from the very beginning of the MGO crowdsale we said we would use our funds to acquire GAMERS. We said gamers were our total focus. That was made very clear. We have been traveling around the world non stop meeting gamers and developers around the world to build up our gaming brand before major product releases. That is a fact.

And at the same time we've partnered with major gaming entities, released applications like the desports smart contract application, and announced development of new features like last week when we announced MGO would be integrated in our PC store and mining application.

No I'm not embarrassed, and for the record I have plenty of MGO/GAME. Hype coins aren't going to last. We're moving into a future where projects with direct utility and real world progress/use will succeed. And in that regard we're one of the strongest coins on the market. I know new people purchasing MGO, and if I saw it today and understood the project and team yes I would buy it.

Like we've always said, our coins future does not rely on cryptocurrency investors. It relies on gamers. Gamers are the ones who will purchase it to use in our store. Their the ones who will choose to mine profitable coins with their computers and be rewarded in GAME (which is automatically purchased from the market). Their the ones who will utilize gamecredits to fund new games. The list goes on and on.

However, we aren't totally ignoring cryptocurrency investors. We have some big people supporting this project, and I'm talking to new people every week. But the fact of the matter is that this cryptocurrency hype everyone here is used to has zero place in the business world. Look at what happened with IOTA the other week when they met with Microsoft. Caused some major hype over nothing. You think microsoft was happy? No. They weren't. Real businesses dislike the fake hype projects generate to pump the value of their coins. And it isn't going to last forever.

If we build a multi billion dollar business and get millions of gamers using our platforms, do you think people aren't going to invest in us because we didn't hype? I'm not sure what to tell you if you actually think that.
We've been sponsoring a gaming event and competition the last couple of days!

Stay tuned for more information!

This was posted over a month ago, did you forget to share the info?

Had a meeting with GameCredits CEO Sergey Sholom this morning in NYC!
What was the meeting about? What was discussed?

These are the kind of things I eluded to earlier regarding marketing/PR. You need to follow up on your posts & provide some details for your investors.

We sent a newsletter regarding the event sharing more details (we went to about 10 events from October to November and shared them all via newsletter).

As for the meeting, I can't share what we talked about right now. As a company we are constantly in meetings often with potential clients or partners. It's not always that I get to meet Sergey in person near my home, so I want to be able to share a photo with our community.

However, there are many many many meetings where I cannot share what discussed for strategy purposes. Much of what we were discussing were the various meetings he's had over the last couple weeks (the guy is in a new country every couple of days). That isn't stuff I can share. We hate hype, and will stay far far away from it. Our goal is to build a multi billion dollar gaming company. A consequence of that will likely be dramatic price rises for GAME/MGO. However that isn't our goal and we made that clear from the start.

Yeah screw hype man.  It's much better to slowly let a coin bleed out over time and ensure that every participant of this speculative bubble loses interest in ever pumping your coin.  You guys are doing a fascinating job at scaring away new money for your coin.  Would you invest in MGO if you found out about it today?  How much MGO do you hold?  Aren't you completely embarrassed that DOGE coin is breaking all time highs and MGO is the biggest loser in the past year? 
We've been sponsoring a gaming event and competition the last couple of days!

Stay tuned for more information!

This was posted over a month ago, did you forget to share the info?

Had a meeting with GameCredits CEO Sergey Sholom this morning in NYC!
What was the meeting about? What was discussed?

These are the kind of things I eluded to earlier regarding marketing/PR. You need to follow up on your posts & provide some details for your investors.

We sent a newsletter regarding the event sharing more details (we went to about 10 events from October to November and shared them all via newsletter).

As for the meeting, I can't share what we talked about right now. As a company we are constantly in meetings often with potential clients or partners. It's not always that I get to meet Sergey in person near my home, so I want to be able to share a photo with our community.

However, there are many many many meetings where I cannot share what discussed for strategy purposes. Much of what we were discussing were the various meetings he's had over the last couple weeks (the guy is in a new country every couple of days). That isn't stuff I can share. We hate hype, and will stay far far away from it. Our goal is to build a multi billion dollar gaming company. A consequence of that will likely be dramatic price rises for GAME/MGO. However that isn't our goal and we made that clear from the start.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if GameCredits is one of their airdrop target?
Pages:
Jump to: