Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 44. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yes, there are a lot of projects recently released about the game. There is no future for COINS that have no features

what are the games coins name???
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Yes, there are a lot of projects recently released about the game. There is no future for COINS that have no features
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Everything pumped hard the last couple of weeks. But game moved just a little.

After too much new gaming projects and maybe game lost its excitement and maybe not a great investment after all.

Games in the field of projects, the need for a dark horse, there is still great room for growth

Gaming projects did not bring me huge profits, more profits in the public chain; but I guess 2018 is worth the wait
Activity: 76

After too much new gaming projects and maybe game lost its excitement and maybe not a great investment after all.

Games in the field of projects, the need for a dark horse, there is still great room for growth
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
I have a pending transaction more than 24 hours from webwallet for coinomi. Thank you

Afaik the webwallet is an cold storage. Transfers must be initiated by the team.
      But 48 hours have passed and nothing

Have you tried to pm someone here or have you been waiting for the release.  I'm sure you will get sorted out shortly if it hasn't already
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hello GameCredits community ---

GameCredits is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU (literally anyone) can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD on a dedicated Liquidity Provider node, allowing users to trade between the two 24/7 - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX! We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

Thanks Jay. I didn't know Komodo have been delveloped this far. Obviously it's better follow the project again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

GameCredits is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU (literally anyone) can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD on a dedicated Liquidity Provider node, allowing users to trade between the two 24/7 - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX! We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

I think it it great news that being traded on decentralized exchanges, hope other will list GAME too.
Activity: 304
I've been paying attention to this project for a long time, but it's still a great potential as I think, and it's been good for a long time.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I already asked in Agama thread, but no relevant answer so far, so maybe is this one thread more relevant. In previous version of agama I was able to add GameCredits. In new version GameCredits are missing in Activate coin picker. How can I access my tokens? Thanks!

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley

Great news thank you..

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
Activity: 56

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
Activity: 6
Glad to see updates for 2018 on GAME. HashWiz also just added GAME pool with no fees.

Currently 49 workers https://hashwiz.io
Activity: 33
I have a pending transaction more than 24 hours from webwallet for coinomi. Thank you

Afaik the webwallet is an cold storage. Transfers must be initiated by the team.
      But 48 hours have passed and nothing
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Time to remove the manual interaction
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

Activity: 33
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Hello everyone! We've got an update for you right before the new year. We're proud to announce that our PC Store/Mining application is now in public beta mode (version 0.7.0)! For those of you that don't know, this application allows users to mine GAME with their computer, securely store GAME, and buy top PC games with GAME. Previously we had been testing this application in our discord with a small group of participants. We now encourage anyone and everyone to download the app for Windows, Mac, or Linux.

Client Miner Application 0.7.0 - Public Beta Release Notes

CPU mining:
- The application now supports mining using your dedicated CPU, alongside the GPU.

Claiming the mined currency:
- Claim your mined GAME from both CPU and GPU and have them available in your Wallet immediately!

Improved application design:
- The login page has been redesigned to reflect the GameCredits ecosystem more precisely.
- Mining settings now includes more options for controlling mining via CPU and GPU as well as intensity.
- The application version is now in the upper left corner, beneath the logo.
- The process of buying games is now many times more user friendly! (We will be adding dozens more games in the future, so keep an eye out)

Automatic updates:
- You can now check for updates via the icon in the taskbar. When a new update is issued, download it immediately from the login screen - just look for the strip on the bottom of the application.

Read more and download the application here: http://mailchi.mp/246f9c2af81a/desktop-client-beta-version-is-here?e=e2189b3a8d  

Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Can I still use v0.9.4.4-unk-beta for transactions? I just found it on my computer from earlier this year.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
snip~

Thanks for the update Jack. Team looks really professional, as your announcement they won over $5 million USD. Those guys can help us.
Team secret is a very noticeable team in Dota2 pro scene. I'm sure GameCredits will have a lot of benefits from the sponsorship.
Personally, team secret looks very solid after the recent players shuffle.
Pages:
Jump to: