Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 49. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Hey everyone. I just posted a GameCredits development update newsletter. In this newsletter we touch on our mobile store, our desktop store/mining client, our web wallet, and the shutdown of our old web wallet. We'll be releasing subsequent updates on more of our products in the coming weeks.

For more information be sure to read the full newsletter here: http://mailchi.mp/c995b0f84080/development-update-gplay-desktop-client-gwallet-and-old-wallet-shutdown
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

The team is in ghostmode again same situation after mgo ico. Team should step forward and show some more things they are "doing"

Baruch_Zelman such pictures should get you in prison very good ban indeed

Jack has always seemed very professional and fair, and I believe that development is proceeding well.

Price doesn't always relate to that, and that is why a separate speculation thread is good.

If you look at the top performing Cryptos, you will see that real-world applications are not a driver of price. Projects that facilitate large scale speculation are favourite, and that will only change after the Big Crash. Game price will simply fall less than many others at that time.

+1
Jack and GAME: You are both doing fine.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

The team is in ghostmode again same situation after mgo ico. Team should step forward and show some more things they are "doing"

Jack has always seemed very professional and fair, and I believe that development is proceeding well.

Price doesn't always relate to that, and that is why a separate speculation thread is good.

If you look at the top performing Cryptos, you will see that real-world applications are not a driver of price. Projects that facilitate large scale speculation are favourite, and that will only change after the Big Crash. Game price will simply fall less than many others at that time.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Besides that Gamecredits is gradually starts to look like a scam project with incompetent team which only can talk and announce news, but their community manager Jack Kuveke spreads his pro-american creepy political correctness on non-american telegram group subscribers by banning innocent people for like he thinks innapropriate photos and beliefs! And im not a single person struggling from Jack! But looking from the side of pro-american political correctness i have freedom of choice what to put on my photo profile and say what i want to say. There would have been another situation if gamecredits telegram group had group rules then i would be the offender, but there are no rules. Jack in personal conversation told me to delete all innapropriate photos and i have done that eventually omg, but this young immature kid banned me still in group, and personally!. That is unacceptable. Such great project dies because of such bad workers which guide by their personal prejudices, not professionalism. Guys, if you have same problems with this person, feel free to notice your appropriate opinion in his Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackkuveke/. I wont reconcile with that!

Would that be the reason for weak price in the last few months ?

Many other alts have trebled and quadrupled in 2 months, but Game is falling relative to everything else.

Sir you are a legend indeed +1. The team is in ghostmode again same situation after mgo ico. Team should step forward and show some more things they are "doing"

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
Does this like an Online Gaming Store? This is how I understand the concept. A decentralized Online shop for buying games. Then what could be the medium of exchange?
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
I banned you from our community for having profile images that were anti-Semitic, incredibly violent (photo of someone getting their face cut by a large knife), depicted a little girl touching herself (a child probably 6-7 years old), and more. It shouldn't matter that your current profile photo didn't depict that. I could clearly see all of your past ones did, AND you had already been in trouble for having a profile photo at one point that people complained to me about.

How is that immature and unprofessional of me? Why would I ever allow someone with profile photos of stuff like that to remain in my telegram? GameCredits is a for profit company with a set of values that does not support hateful, distasteful, or grotesque images.

If anyone thinks banning a community member with these sorts of images is unprofessional and a bad business move for GameCredits, please let me know.

REKT!
I banned you from our community for having profile images that were anti-Semitic, incredibly violent (photo of someone getting their face cut by a large knife), depicted a little girl touching herself (a child probably 6-7 years old), and more. It shouldn't matter that your current profile photo didn't depict that. I could clearly see all of your past ones did, AND you had already been in trouble for having a profile photo at one point that people complained to me about.

How is that immature and unprofessional of me? Why would I ever allow someone with profile photos of stuff like that to remain in my telegram? GameCredits is a for profit company with a set of values that does not support hateful, distasteful, or grotesque images.

If anyone thinks banning a community member with these sorts of images is unprofessional and a bad business move for GameCredits, please let me know.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Besides that Gamecredits is gradually starts to look like a scam project with incompetent team which only can talk and announce news, but their community manager Jack Kuveke spreads his pro-american creepy political correctness on non-american telegram group subscribers by banning innocent people for like he thinks innapropriate photos and beliefs! And im not a single person struggling from Jack! But looking from the side of pro-american political correctness i have freedom of choice what to put on my photo profile and say what i want to say. There would have been another situation if gamecredits telegram group had group rules then i would be the offender, but there are no rules. Jack in personal conversation told me to delete all innapropriate photos and i have done that eventually omg, but this young immature kid banned me still in group, and personally!. That is unacceptable. Such great project dies because of such bad workers which guide by their personal prejudices, not professionalism. Guys, if you have same problems with this person, feel free to notice your appropriate opinion in his Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackkuveke/. I wont reconcile with that!

Many other alts have trebled and quadrupled in 2 months, but Game is falling relative to everything else.

''Many other alts have trebled and quadrupled in 2 months, but Game is falling relative to everything else.''  - I agree, the idea of the project is revolutionary, but this team such as community manager Jack Kuveke destroying it. Gamecredits needs
experienced and mature experts in what they are doing. Even shit coins are going up above gamecredits!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Jack Kuveke, [07.12.17 01:31]
Great. As long as you don't have innapropriate photos you won't be banned.

Цapь Apтeм Beликий, [07.12.17 01:31]
now i dont have innapropriate photos and youve banned me

Цapь Apтeм Beликий, [07.12.17 01:31]
l -logic

One of your profile photos is a penis.

Lol

Jack Kuveke, [07.12.17 01:32]
And depicting a Jewish person as a lizard.

Цapь Apтeм Beликий, [07.12.17 01:32]
but its not on the front photo, there is 1340 subs and noone will specially go and look for my old pictures

Цapь Apтeм Beликий, [07.12.17 01:32]
wtf what is wrong with you man

Jack Kuveke, [07.12.17 01:33]
I don't care. You'll change your photo to something innapropriate eventually.

Цapь Apтeм Beликий, [07.12.17 01:36]
ok ive deleted

Цapь Apтeм Beликий, [07.12.17 02:07]
Jaaaack you have banned me?
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
I think I need additional information. I think this project is for the long term.
Nope.

read again  Roll Eyes Grin
Yeees, you are right ... both words are starting with an "U".  Grin
GameCredits cooperate with the Ubisoft, has anyone heard about this?? I can't calm down, what can we expect from this Union, if it really is?

Not sure where you are getting this from. We haven't formally announced any collaboration with Ubisoft.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Nope.
GameCredits cooperate with the Ubisoft, has anyone heard about this?? I can't calm down, what can we expect from this Union, if it really is?

Afaik there is no cooperation. Source?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hey guys! We've been beta testing our desktop mining client and PC store. We want your help testing it and growing our hashrate! If you want to get early access to the application join our discord. Thank you as always, and be sure to message me when you join discord, I'll add you to the testing group!

Discord: https://discord.gg/utXpM4n

Activity: 59
Haha, goin back and forward through some of this post made me laugh big time xD

- The coin was 24 cents at the begining of this year, which is a X10 profits for the peeps who hanged on the boat while it was going through the stormy water of cryptoland.

- They are members of the Hyperledger Consensus Blockchain tech, which in my eyes have more value than all the fud in the world, as they are sitting aside the biggest tech compagny on the planet to expand/develop/adapt blockchain technology in our everyday lives !!

- Parteners and in active developpement for their Esport tournament plateform with the biggest Mobile Gaming Giant call Unity which have produce some of the most played game on mobile --》 temple run, pokemonGo HEARTMOTHUFUCKINSTONE  Cool

- They actually have a working product which you can download and use RIGHT now not in Q3 2019......... and keep givin convention all around the globe expanding their partnerships and ideas about the plateform aka Gnation !

And some of you still screaming scam or lack of movement in their project... for fuck sake, lets be honnest for a moment, and realise that all we are doing as investor/speculator is jumping on board a boat of specific ideas, hoping that it will arrive with us to the new world and giving us access to the gold that was promised before we left the harbor... that applies for all cryptos in the market.

Be a mate and support the ship until it sinks
Dont be a leech and expect thing which you dont deserve !

Lets be gratefull to have the opportunity to be part of a market like that one who might change the future of our world for the better of every individual on this blue rock.

Peace  Grin

Nope.
Cheesy GameCredits this is a very good publicity material, a bright eye. It shows that the team is very important in marketing, which is a very critical place for the price of a currency.  Wink

😂😂😂 gamecredits is only dropping in price. Well done team

For the love of God will you and all your aliases please STFU.

Surely we can get the Mod to ban this idiot. Personal attacks must violate the terms of service of the website.

Happy Trading
 Grin

Not personal attack team failed in so many ways

Please, lighten us wise man.
I can smell bagholders.

Srsly, why are people always posting stuff in threads they dislike? I mean ... why? Just gtf outta here ...  Roll Eyes

Only a few team members are positive since the ico was done to pump gamecredits;)

All the things they stated for 2017 not delivered.

So we are not tricked tell that to the 4000 investors;) only a few remain positive

The typical bla bla ... What about some proof?
And come on ... you really think that prices continues after ICO only upwards? You must be naive to NOT believe that 99.99999% of prices after ICOs are pump & dump.
Again, you just proofed that you do not know when to move money in, and when

😁😁😁 a team member like you will never admit Wink why do ico buyers sell under ico price not because it's good
Stop defending and start keeping promises
I was seriously thinking about giving you a negative trust for changing quotes and accusing me of something I don't am. But then I thought, this guy is pretty fun. Please go ahead, Sir.
Nope.
Cheesy GameCredits this is a very good publicity material, a bright eye. It shows that the team is very important in marketing, which is a very critical place for the price of a currency.  Wink

😂😂😂 gamecredits is only dropping in price. Well done team

For the love of God will you and all your aliases please STFU.

Surely we can get the Mod to ban this idiot. Personal attacks must violate the terms of service of the website.

Happy Trading
 Grin

Not personal attack team failed in so many ways

Please, lighten us wise man.
I can smell bagholders.

Srsly, why are people always posting stuff in threads they dislike? I mean ... why? Just gtf outta here ...  Roll Eyes

Only a few team members are positive since the ico was done to pump gamecredits;)

All the things they stated for 2017 not delivered.

So we are not tricked tell that to the 4000 investors;) only a few remain positive

The typical bla bla ... What about some proof?
And come on ... you really think that prices continues after ICO only upwards? You must be naive to NOT believe that 99.99999% of prices after ICOs are pump & dump.
Again, you just proofed that you do not know when to move money in, and when out.
Pages:
Jump to: