Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 70. (Read 550126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
It's called moderation. And yes, i'll keep deleting rubbish posts. Constructive criticism is welcomed, useless posts are not. Whoever feels the urge to elaborate it's "Brilliant idea" about, say, >Why not POS<, feel free to start your own thread, or even better - make your own coin and do it "the proper way". Best of luck anyway.

Also I suggest you delete posts about price. Well-managed, mature coins have a separate 'Speculation' thread. Game has one too.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gamecredits-speculation-1873396
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Appreciate the support guys! I promise these kinds of people don't truly get to me (maybe in the moment, but never more than that). I feel it's just important to respond factually and firmly. Think it can only breed confidence in new investors who venture to our thread.

I believe 130M cap is too small for a currency that is going to be a "national currency for all gamers". You can see that "national currency of darknet" Monero has 800M market cap. I expect GameCredits be somewhere there.

But guys, Scrypt mining algo is truly and obvious bad thing... To advance and be the first you need to be the leading currency in your mining algo, and now you are behind Litecoin.

We'll do whatever is best for the currency and project. We're not crazy people. But right now we're stable and growing, and if we think that might stop if we don't change we'll definitely begin thinking about the best course of action.

Jack, I hope you are thinking about moving to POS at some point. POW is a dying consensus algo and should not be supported anyway as it's slow and wastes electricity. We gotta move with the times you know.

How is pow slower than pos?  And i think btc is doing just fine sitting on pow sha mining right now.  A fork to pos would not make sense just for the sake of switching to pos.

BTC is doing just fine? It takes several hours to get a confirmation. Extensive studies have already been done to show that POW is very slow by nature and no matter what you do, it cannot be scaled up to the level of Visa/Mastercard's 3000 TX/s standard without sacrificing decentralization.

Transaction fees are also very high as billions of dollars are being wasted just to secure the blockchain. It's meaningless wastage of electricity to do usless computations which in turn damages the environment. POS has none of these problems and it also incentivizes people to hold the coins rather than sell 'em.

What if i tell you we've have developed our own proprietary software that works in synergy with blockchain and can handle up to 70,000 transactions per second and can be scaled beyount that figure when needed. I'm not saying we took a wider prospective than segwit creators but we definitely took different approach, exactly tailored for our needs.
It's called moderation. And yes, i'll keep deleting rubbish posts. Constructive criticism is welcomed, useless posts are not. Whoever feels the urge to elaborate it's "Brilliant idea" about, say, >Why not POS<, feel free to start your own thread, or even better - make your own coin and do it "the proper way". Best of luck anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Dear gameCredits community, I thought you might be interested in the beta launch of our gaming portal www.MUEgs.com

We currently have the one game "circuits", developed in house by roslinpl, undergoing public beta testing.

We hope to be able to reach out soon to other games developers, possibly from this community, to grow the games portfolio.

Hope you find this of interest

Many thanks

B
Team MUE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Guys, we will be sponsoring Blockemon17, the largest blockchain conference in Serbia August 26th.

You can learn more about the conference here: http://conf.blockemon.org/2017/

Thanks Jack, it's good news.

It could be good for the awareness of larger crowd. It seem lots of action on your side these days  Cool

Thanks for the info. This is such a great idea that these experts in blockchain are willing to share their knowledge in cryptocurrencies. Big opportunity for me to part of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Guys, we will be sponsoring Blockemon17, the largest blockchain conference in Serbia August 26th.

Thanks Jack, it's good news.

It could be good for the awareness of larger crowd. It seem lots of action on your side these days  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Appreciate the support guys! I promise these kinds of people don't truly get to me (maybe in the moment, but never more than that). I feel it's just important to respond factually and firmly. Think it can only breed confidence in new investors who venture to our thread.

I believe 130M cap is too small for a currency that is going to be a "national currency for all gamers". You can see that "national currency of darknet" Monero has 800M market cap. I expect GameCredits be somewhere there.

But guys, Scrypt mining algo is truly and obvious bad thing... To advance and be the first you need to be the leading currency in your mining algo, and now you are behind Litecoin.

We'll do whatever is best for the currency and project. We're not crazy people. But right now we're stable and growing, and if we think that might stop if we don't change we'll definitely begin thinking about the best course of action.

Jack, I hope you are thinking about moving to POS at some point. POW is a dying consensus algo and should not be supported anyway as it's slow and wastes electricity. We gotta move with the times you know.

How is pow slower than pos?  And i think btc is doing just fine sitting on pow sha mining right now.  A fork to pos would not make sense just for the sake of switching to pos.

BTC is doing just fine? It takes several hours to get a confirmation. Extensive studies have already been done to show that POW is very slow by nature and no matter what you do, it cannot be scaled up to the level of Visa/Mastercard's 3000 TX/s standard without sacrificing decentralization.

Transaction fees are also very high as billions of dollars are being wasted just to secure the blockchain. It's meaningless wastage of electricity to do usless computations which in turn damages the environment. POS has none of these problems and it also incentivizes people to hold the coins rather than sell 'em.

And has infinite coin distribution.  

Look im not saying pos doesnt have its advantages but if you think development is done with pow you're wrong, i.e. off chain transactions, block size increase, etc.  And we are only at the beginning of crypto development...if pow is dead why isnt there a debate and strong backing for all pow coins to ditch it.  All im saying is no need to fork everytime something comes up...
Activity: 308

How is pow slower than pos?  And i think btc is doing just fine sitting on pow sha mining right now.  A fork to pos would not make sense just for the sake of switching to pos.

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

LOL on that too. Deleting posts confirms your statement.

I haven't deleted any of your posts myself. First I've actually seen of you, but I'm sure Alex (the guy who created this thread) had a good reason.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

LOL on that too. Deleting posts confirms your statement.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

Is there an official list of all games that have integrated GAME into them?

http://play.gamecredits.com/
Activity: 241
cryptocronic.com
Is there an official list of all games that have integrated GAME into them?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
in near future
do we see increasing price ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

We're not actually. GameCredits is Gamers' coin, thus mineable. That's another benefit for gamers and that was the idea from the beginning. Gamers should be able to put their GPUs into good use while not playing games. The new wallet will provide mining option out of the box.

Although you technically can use GPU to mine a coin with asic-mineable algo, but it will be so inefficient, that it won't pay off the electricity. GTX 1080 gives 895 KH/s for Scrypt:

http://1stminingrig.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-mining-performance-review/

It is about $0.05 per day. Mining ethereum on this card will bring $2.23 per day. Electricity cost for this card is $0.56 per day.

We're not actually. GameCredits is Gamers' coin, thus mineable. That's another benefit for gamers and that was the idea from the beginning. Gamers should be able to put their GPUs into good use while not playing games. The new wallet will provide mining option out of the box.
Activity: 308

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

Well I don't think so. You don't have to be leading in your algo class. LTC is known as silver to gold. I know that is BS but it is used in real life more often than GAME right now.

GAME (I love it) is used for micro payments.   LTC is used to move big amounts 100k+ because its fast and old and trusted.  It has a different angle which is good.

I believe in LTC as well as in GAME and I would just give it some time.  Its hard to get people to adapt to anything new. 

No, because LTC miners will mine GAME only if it is more profitable comparing to LTC. And to secure this profit, they need to sell GAME as soon as possible, otherwise this switch doesn't really make sense.

But GAME is more profitable to mine than LTC....  Don't get me wrong most miners, exchange the bear minimum of their coins. Nomater what they mine.

Almost all of the miners I know, speculate of a bright future for crypto and they believe in all coins succeeding (more of less of course) but all coins will increase over time. And if the underlying tech or service associated with the coin is good, they mine it.

All these facts are in GAME.

Pages:
Jump to: