Pages:
Author

Topic: Gateless Gate Sharp 1.3.8: 30Mh/s (Ethash) on RX 480! - page 71. (Read 214410 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Hmm... Do I need to run a garbage collector explicitly?
I don't know what it is. But RAM usage is normal.
As you see on screen after hour CPU usage allready 5-8%.

And you can see that GGS always uses HDD. It's only writes on log file?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
maybe if GCS  run more time
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Hmm... Do I need to run a garbage collector explicitly?
Activity: 5
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Do you guys happen to use TeamVierwer? High CPU usage may have nothing to do with GGS...

Yes, I have installed TeamViewer. But GGS start to use many CPU power with time. At start it use 0-2% - that's normal. And than CPU usage instant rise up...

P.S. TeamViewer don't use any CPU power while it not active...
Miner Developer
Do you guys happen to use TeamVierwer? High CPU usage may have nothing to do with GGS...

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Maybe it is just ui issue?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
no for me 1.28 is most stable version, devfee switching works like a charm
Miner Developer
Helloo, Zawawa.
I still have the same problem with hashrate drop after devfee switch (def. settings, neoscrypt). I think, I need cmd version most of all or maybe you can sell the copy of the miner without devfee?
And the miner still consumes a lot of cpu usage.

Which version are you using again? This really shouldn't be happening with v1.2.8...

his screenshot says 1.2.8 alpha

That was my bad... Thanks for letting me know.
This problem is so odd, though. Does anybody else still have the same problem?
Activity: 36
Hi,

Is it possible to start the program with a command line and start mining on a custom pool  ?

I guess  there is at least a workaround for now. You may configure GGS for autostart with 1 custom pool enabled, and save config, and than replace config in a bat file just before starting ggs
command line would be easier, but it is just announced )

config is in "C:\Documents and Settings\\AppData\Roaming\GatelessGateSharp\GatelessGateSharp.sqlite"  file

OK thanks, i'm going to check that...
Hi,

Is it possible to start the program with a command line and start mining on a custom pool  ?

I guess  there is at least a workaround for now. You may configure GGS for autostart with 1 custom pool enabled, and save config, and than replace config in a bat file just before starting ggs
command line would be easier, but it is just announced )

config is in "C:\Documents and Settings\\AppData\Roaming\GatelessGateSharp\GatelessGateSharp.sqlite"  file

Helloo, Zawawa.
I still have the same problem with hashrate drop after devfee switch (def. settings, neoscrypt). I think, I need cmd version most of all or maybe you can sell the copy of the miner without devfee?

Which version are you using again? This really shouldn't be happening with v1.2.8...

his screenshot says 1.2.8 alpha
Activity: 36
Hi,

EDIT : Ok i's coming, I did'n't view the previous answers.

Remote monitoring: It's coming!
Command-line version: It's coming!
Equihash: It's definitely coming!

You guys will (hopefully) see a functional command-line version in a day or two...

Great news, send you Merit for this!
Miner Developer
Helloo, Zawawa.

Miner Developer
Activity: 40
https://imgur.com/a/N5GBf

That is before switching

https://imgur.com/a/ja6dE

That is after.

I want to mine neoscrypt coins! Please, help!
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
You guys will (hopefully) see a functional command-line version in a day or two...

So this Command line version will be a single executable without the need to install setup ?
Activity: 40
Helloo, Zawawa.
Miner Developer
Remote monitoring: It's coming!
Command-line version: It's coming!
Equihash: It's definitely coming!

Pages:
Jump to: