Pages:
Author

Topic: Gateless Gate Sharp 1.3.8: 30Mh/s (Ethash) on RX 480! - page 72. (Read 214410 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
BSOD: Thread stuck in device driver
CPU can reach 95% GGS reached 65%
BSOD - try to lower overclock and undervoltage. Try to disable Overclock/Underclock in GGS.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
BSOD: Thread stuck in device driver
CPU can reach 95% GGS reached 65%
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
1.2.8 is very stable.

Now we need Equihash support Wink
Activity: 21
Still running nsgminer with no issues.

Code:
 nsgminer v0.9.4 - NeoScrypt : [2018-01-24 19:10:10] - [  0 days 06:57:46]

I do not know why GGS would cause a blue screen but i have been running another miner for many hours now, also running OC/undervolt and mem timing changes, which I did not have in place when running GGS.

I just wanted to report back that nsgminer is still up and running.

Code:
 nsgminer v0.9.4 - NeoScrypt : [2018-01-24 19:10:10] - [  1 day  03:29:27]

I guess it could be something in my config but it is being triggered by GGS for some reason. Hashrate on this seems equal as far as I can tell. I might try it again in a few more version updates.
Activity: 29
Any news on any monitoring API?
Its the only reason I am not currently use your wonderful miner. I would love to contribute to your dev fee but I am running 4 remote machines and without a monitor app, I cannot rely on pool's emails, if a rig works or not.

Sincerely
Nick
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Hey Zawawa, still not in the pipe to support cmdline for your miner ? i would love to test it out, but if it's not scriptable, i can't use it  Undecided

Thanks  Grin

I just came up with an idea. I could just make the current version scriptable and call it a command-line version!
It should be pretty straight forward to implement...

Would be awesome sir, keep up the good work  Cool

I would also like to see a command line version!

This wasn't so bad after all...

Activity: 11
Hey Zawawa, still not in the pipe to support cmdline for your miner ? i would love to test it out, but if it's not scriptable, i can't use it  Undecided

Thanks  Grin

I just came up with an idea. I could just make the current version scriptable and call it a command-line version!

I would also like to see a command line version!

Activity: 15
very stable hashrate on latest version (nanopool 6hours average before 1.2.8 2900-3200 h/s. On 1.2.8 3300 h/s )
No crash or blue screen
But has high cpu usage (50%), g3260 + 1 rx480, 1 rx470, 3 rx460 with amd blockchain
http://prntscr.com/i5fpob
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner

Thanks  Grin

Activity: 4
just try your program today on my rig. very stable so far, 10hrs and counting...
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
whatever you do, please dont change anything u did with 1.27 to increase stability...now its perfect Cheesy
Miner Developer
Well, sorry guys, I just added another graph!
I did review the related codes and these graphs should not increase CPU usage that much with later versions.
It takes a non-trivial amount of work to make those graphs optional, so I would like to see how the next version pans out first.
I'm running with 6 570 4gb itx pulse memory elpida
windows 10 drivers 17.1 intensity 112 bios made by me

i have 4 of these cards and i get 880h each so 3500h cryptonight as well with very low power consumption
they get 29mh on eth too very good cards!!!
just copied 1500 one click and msi afterburner 1150/1970

drivers 1st blockchain august
Don't you tried memory clock over 2000? Maybe with 1750 one click it can work on 2100+ and give 900+ speed...
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm running with 6 570 4gb itx pulse memory elpida
windows 10 drivers 17.1 intensity 112 bios made by me

i have 4 of these cards and i get 880h each so 3500h cryptonight as well with very low power consumption
they get 29mh on eth too very good cards!!!
just copied 1500 one click and msi afterburner 1150/1970

drivers 1st blockchain august
Activity: 21
Still running nsgminer with no issues.

Code:
 nsgminer v0.9.4 - NeoScrypt : [2018-01-24 19:10:10] - [  0 days 06:57:46]

I do not know why GGS would cause a blue screen but i have been running another miner for many hours now, also running OC/undervolt and mem timing changes, which I did not have in place when running GGS.
Activity: 154
Guys, he work really hard and update almost daily.

+1 Great Dev
8h runtime now
-stable so far, no restarts
-cpu usage becomes high(60%) maybe so high for me because of weak cpu?
-devfee switching much better

+wish for next version, please make it possible to disable charts, i have the feeling they eat to much resources

+1 and to disable profitability

Hmm... These reports of high GPU usage really puzzle me... One of my rigs has Pentium G4400 with 4GB of memory, and CPU usage is around 13% or so. It only has 3 GPU's at the moment, though. Which algorithm are you guys running, and how many GPU's are there on your rigs?
CPU usage grows with time. At start it's very low as it must be - about 1-2%. But after 30 min CPU usage allready 2 times higher - 2-4%. After several hours even on 8 cores CPU it uses more than 1 core (16-20%+) and continue to grow...
I have FX 8320 3,5GHZ, 3 GPU's and 12Gb RAM. Mining cryptonight.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
have g3900 celeron, cryyptonight 12 gpus(amd rx580 + vegA)

edit: cpu usage becomes high over time, and miner responds very laggy, but stable as hell
Miner Developer
8h runtime now
-stable so far, no restarts
-cpu usage becomes high(60%) maybe so high for me because of weak cpu?
-devfee switching much better

+wish for next version, please make it possible to disable charts, i have the feeling they eat to much resources

+1 and to disable profitability

Hmm... These reports of high GPU usage really puzzle me... One of my rigs has Pentium G4400 with 4GB of memory, and CPU usage is around 13% or so. It only has 3 GPU's at the moment, though. Which algorithm are you guys running, and how many GPU's are there on your rigs?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
55-60% CPU usage of G4400.
Pages:
Jump to: