Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 10. (Read 3376882 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
It's definitely him he did telecom scams before. Lol he changed his name to Jaden?

I doubt he legally changed it, just made it up like everything else. But yeah, that's Jaden now, not to be confused with the convicted scammer Homero Josh Garza.
He changed all his bills and things to his wife's name.  His actual middle name is Zamora.  Josh was just a nickname like Jaden.

Oh that's right he never used Homero. He'd make more money just managing an onlyfans for his wife. She can go by GlassDildo. He never learns scams don't pay.
Activity: 198
Merit: 170
It's definitely him he did telecom scams before. Lol he changed his name to Jaden?

I doubt he legally changed it, just made it up like everything else. But yeah, that's Jaden now, not to be confused with the convicted scammer Homero Josh Garza.
He changed all his bills and things to his wife's name.  His actual middle name is Zamora.  Josh was just a nickname like Jaden.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
legendary
He definitely upgraded his vests lol and looks like he's running a bigger scam

It's quite amazing how he's able to fuck up everything. I went down the rabbit hole reading customer complaints and it's just the same GAW shit all over again - megalomania, "partnerships", lying, borderline or outright illegal business practices, shitty customer service, etc. One thing he seems to have learned it to stay more in the shadows. I couldn't find any Ferrari pictures, no real addresses anywhere (the "official" address seems to be a mailbox store), not even a forum where he could shadow ban users... speaking of which, he got banned on twitter after apparently trolling Elon, two geniuses worth each other.

(But don't worry, Homerojoshjaden has another account: https://twitter.com/nomadjaden)

The business model seems to be selling some shady SIM cards (probably the kind you can buy on Ebay, discounted business plans of questionable origin). Cards get deactivated by carriers, likely because they're not supposed to be resold, customers are unhappy, Homero is doing same things he did with PNGs - ignoring complaints, making up new PNGs features that no one needs, basically doing everything to keep it as sketchy as it can possibly be. You'd think with that much effort he could run a decent legit business but all he knows is scamming.

Some customer complaints - that's just the tip of the iceberg, you can find a lot more on yelp/reddit/BBB/facebook/twitter (albeit they try to sanitize the latter with bans/deletes/etc):

I took out a 'strong pink' subscription on March 11th. Nomad billed me and then sent a T-Mobile LTE Hotspot with an AT&T sim card installed - BTW the AT&T sim was a standard 22Gb/Mth plan and not unlimited. I reported it and they promised to send me a replacement router on March 19th with the correct sim. That was 12 days ago. No sign of the router and no satisfactory response had been received from Nomad.

The alarm bells started to go off as I tried to get this resolved. Scam Alert 1: Nomad list a phone number but no Nomad employee will ever answer it. They have a 'smokescreen' recorded message that blames the impact of COVID for not being able to answer the phone, directing all callers to their website.

I've spent more hours than I care to count on Nomad Internet's web site over the last four days chatting with support to get my issue resolved. To no avail. Scam Alert 2: No one you interact with over chat on Nomad's website actually works for Nomad Internet. Period. Whoever is behind Nomad has outsourced all front line support and customer care to Re:Amaze (https://www.reamaze.com) The Re:Amaze contractors do a pretty good job of impersonating Nomad employees and making you feel like you're interacting with the company but you are not. the headers on their support emails clearly show the emails are coming from Re:Amaze and not Nomad.

As many of us have found out, Nomad has questionable billing and service. After cutting everyone's service off at the beginning of December in order to force a chance to their "new" system with only Verizon. I had switched to Nomad originally because of the AT&T option and the access was good enough. Nomad will not cancel any service until you call them, even if they cut your service off. 512-668-1239 is the cancellation number, but don't expect anyone to answer or return calls.

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY FOR INTERNET!!!!!  I have been trying to reach somone but nobody will respond to my chats or emails.  I have huge issues.  I am 19 days without internet.  I have returned equipment that is no longer used but nobody will tell me if it has arrived.  I have had the monthly cost withdrawn from my checking account but I haven't had service for 19 days.  I want that money refunded.  They sent me faulty equipment.  I was told that my new sim card was overnighted almost a week ago and it is still not here.  I need help.  I have been lied to and forced to pay for service I am not receiving.  Nobody will respond to my requests for help.

One of the least customer-centric providers I have ever dealt with. Two weeks after I get my modem it stops working and is blacklisted on the Verizon network. No warning.. no information from Nomad. Their customer service number doesn't work. I finally talk to a customer service rep via facebook who tries EXTREMELY hard to get my service going and no luck. I got offered two choices - a discount on the new 5G modem (a 400 to 700 dollar purchase), a replacement with the same hot garbage I already got, Now the company has announced that my modem that I bought TWO WEEKS AGO is no longer officially supported by them. The ONLY good thing to come from this is that I got my 238 dollars back from them.

I have requested a full refund from this company. I placed my order on 08/28/2020. I intially lost SIM card sent to me and requested a replacement. My replacement came and I was told I need another SIM card as "the line dropped from the SIM card." I was told to give my modem and router information and all I would have to do was "plug and play" no addtional setup would be required. So I waited for another SIM card, I received 2nd SIM replacement and still got no connection. I contacted customer support and advised that I was not getting a connection. And without researching the problem, I was told instantly I would need another SIM card. At that time, I requested a refund and was told to go to a website and return my device. I don't have a device...just a defected SIM card. I was never able to use this service and my money is still with NOMAD. I would like a full refund.
legendary
He definitely upgraded his vests lol and looks like he's running a bigger scam
legendary
Hello I am not part of the bitcoin community but I thought watchers of this thread would be interested to know that Josh Garza is now running Nomad internet, but he is using the name Jaden Garza (@jadenandjessica on instagram and @nomadjaden on twitter). From what I have heard the company is pretty shady and customers lose service after paying high startup fees and are unable to cancel. In a weird twist, the avengers star Paul Bettany is now doing ads for them.

Again, sorry I am not part of this community but I came across this thread while trying to find information on Jaden/Josh Garza.

Hmmm... he does look like our guy:

(from Crunchbase)

(from Linkedin)

Jessica Garza is the "principal", and the "business" was established in 2017:

Location of This Business: New Braunfels, TX 78130-3561
BBB File Opened: 3/16/2020
Years in Business: 5
Business Started: 6/15/2017
Business Incorporated: 6/15/2017
Accredited Since: 4/3/2020
Type of Entity: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business Management
  Ms. Jessica Garza, Managing Member
Contact Information
  Principal
  Ms. Jessica Garza, Managing Member

I can't find what their actual corporate name is - there is no Texas company named "Nomad Internet". Probably need to look in Delaware or Nevada or something.

I may need to update the OP to make sure Homero-Josh-Jaden is firmly linked to his criminal past.
Activity: 3
Merit: 9
Hello I am not part of the bitcoin community but I thought watchers of this thread would be interested to know that Josh Garza is now running Nomad internet, but he is using the name Jaden Garza (@jadenandjessica on instagram and @nomadjaden on twitter). From what I have heard the company is pretty shady and customers lose service after paying high startup fees and are unable to cancel. In a weird twist, the avengers star Paul Bettany is now doing ads for them.

Again, sorry I am not part of this community but I came across this thread while trying to find information on Jaden/Josh Garza.
They're all conmen with the same followers kneeling. Musk is selling shares while his sheep buy
  Garza and Musk have something in common.  They both used government money to scam.  Musk's businesses are all tied heavily to government rebates, tax credits, etc.  Once those go away there is nothing there.
legendary
They're all conmen with the same followers kneeling. Musk is selling shares while his sheep buy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122
I wonder if you can cash the check at Tito's Tacos to celebrate?

Don't start giving them ideas lest they pay out in tacos or in Tito's gift vouchers.

Although the thought of Volder getting 10 thousand tacos is quite amusing.

You really made it worth hanging in this thread, Moon!
Who knew it could end this way?

Don't start giving them ideas lest they pay out in tacos or in Tito's gift vouchers.

I don't think I could get my mouth around a Volder taco.  It does sound amazing though?

Why not payout with TACOCOIN?HuhHuh

(New scam thread COMINGSOON™℠®©)

This looks familiar....

Enjoy another deja-vu ass-hat failure while you soak in your schadenfreude #Paycoin bubble bath!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

I don't think I could get my mouth around a Volder taco.  It does sound amazing though?
legendary

HEY, MUGGLES it's PAYBACK TIME!!!!!

Ex-Cantor Fitzgerald Exec Inks $3.5M Deal In GAWMiners Crypto Ponzi Suit!!!!

Uncle Stu Took the fall for those derelict #Garza brothers.

https://www.law360.com/pulse/articles/1559501/ex-cantor-fitzgerald-exec-inks-3-5m-deal-in-crypto-ponzi-suit

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122
HEY, MUGGLES it's PAYBACK TIME!!!!!

Ex-Cantor Fitzgerald Exec Inks $3.5M Deal In GAWMiners Crypto Ponzi Suit!!!!

Uncle Stu Took the fall for those derelict #Garza brothers.

https://www.law360.com/pulse/articles/1559501/ex-cantor-fitzgerald-exec-inks-3-5m-deal-in-crypto-ponzi-suit

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018
There is a proposed settlement of $3.5 million dollars that will me managed by an administrator.  $3.5 million is mentioned in the memorandum.  https://file.io/7JJpMd6bmnvD

So he made profit. Crime does pay afterall.

There is a proposed settlement of $3.5 million dollars that will me managed by an administrator.  $3.5 million is mentioned in the memorandum.  https://file.io/7JJpMd6bmnvD
legendary
SBF-Josh and Uncle Stu, please tune in on Tuesday when I explain how I stole $5 billion dollars and got away with it.  Maybe some lessons to be learned?  

That's the lesson. Homero was aiming too low. Steal $10 million and you'll get locked up for a few months. Steal billions and you won't.

Also helps if you're in Bahamas.

Well he did go work at McDonald's in Saudi Arabia but it was too late. They also extradite
legendary
SBF-Josh and Uncle Stu, please tune in on Tuesday when I explain how I stole $5 billion dollars and got away with it.  Maybe some lessons to be learned? 

That's the lesson. Homero was aiming too low. Steal $10 million and you'll get locked up for a few months. Steal billions and you won't.

Also helps if you're in Bahamas.
SBF-Josh and Uncle Stu, please tune in on Tuesday when I explain how I stole $5 billion dollars and got away with it.  Maybe some lessons to be learned? 
Pages:
Jump to: