Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 5. (Read 3376882 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 5
UPDATE 11 MAY 2023

Looks like the injunction is back on and Homero's taking it to trial. Really do not know what is actually going on, he's still peddling massive discounted prepaid packages on the website. I thought the idea of the injunction is to force him to stop selling / scamming people. Unless they're working through some loop hole by buying time taking it to trial he's allowed to continue to operate until then? Fast moving court this one compared to the other, damn, going to trial in a matter of weeks now.

04/19/2023           WAIVER OF CITATION
04/19/2023           RULE 11
05/01/2023           PROPOSED ORDER
05/01/2023           TEMPORARY INJUNCTION (Judicial Officer: Wright-Reneau, Tracie )
05/04/2023           REPORTER'S CERTIFICATIION OF DEPOSITION OF:
05/08/2023           REPORTER'S CERTIFICATIION OF DEPOSITION OF:
05/08/2023           REPORTER'S CERTIFICATIION OF DEPOSITION OF:
05/20/2024           Jury Trial  (9:01 AM) ()
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122
Homero: 'If I take off the trademark vest, dress like a clown pimp, grow a beard, get an even worse hair cut, and change my first name (again,) then, VOILÀ!
NO ONE will EVER recognize me!'

Jessica: 'If I get mega-boob implants, silicone lips, plastic surgery, hair dye, a tattoo of "jaden david garza," a terrible haircut, shave my beard, wear a face full of make-up, put on a suit and pretend to be the CEO, then, VOILÀ!
I will still look God-awful!'

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
You have to give him credit for finally removing vests 🦺
legendary
His ego gets him everytime. He just can't help lying and showing off.

Whatever do you mean?
And why can't he learn how to dress for business?
Changing his name every 10 years is not a good look either, Homero-Josh-Jaden.

All quiet on the Homero front.

Bit of activity in the court system though.

04/14/2023           TEMPORARY INJUNCTION (Judicial Officer: Wright-Reneau, Tracie )
04/17/2023           NOTICE
04/19/2023           RULE 11
05/01/2023           PROPOSED ORDER
05/04/2023           REPORTER'S CERTIFICATION OF DEPOSITION OF:
05/08/2023           Motion
05/08/2023           Motion

No clue what it is, doesn't seem to be free access to that court's documents. Last on his website was a massive money grab fire sale of annual subscriptions to his scam. Like $800 - $1000 pay up front packages. Looked to me like a last minute money grab before it all collapses. Also re-wrote that last PR removing some obvious bullshit and smoothed it all out by perhaps a lawyer this time.

Otherwise if the above court activity were positives I'm sure he'd be all over the place announcing it.

No idea but I suspect time will tell.

Activity: 198
Merit: 170
I don't get why daddy Harmon has a fairly modest home compared to Homero.   I wonder what his actual contribution is to the scam and why he only gets scraps?
legendary
His ego gets him everytime. He just can't help lying and showing off.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
What's even more remarkable is that he actually has got the right tools to make a go of a real business. If he applied his skill set to a genuine business he would do very well. His marketing is exceptional, people go on Shark Tank for such help and give away equity for such talent. That is his flooding of social media about his profile, his flooding of news organizations with his PR's his stories and news articles and self promotion etc etc. All that is quite impressive and if used for a real company or product would produce a winner.  Alas he has a screw loose and applies it to cheating and stealing instead.

I said during the GAW Miners 'Cloud mining'/Paycoin scam that he was one of the few people in this space to have access to a legit blue-chip Wall St firm via the actual 'Uncle Stu' who could probably have been able to devise a legit business opportunity to invest in and grow with him. Had he been willing to resist his compulsion to scam he'd likely have been on a path to genuine and sustainable wealth creation.

But perhaps his innate skill for self-promotion and marketing is only as a result of his dysfunctional psyche, which is part and parcel of his need to scam now and deal with the consequences later. He doesn't enjoy the trappings of his illicit wealth unless he knows that other people see him on social media enjoying the trappings of his illicit wealth, which leads to him getting caught for his illicit wealth.
legendary
No music: he's feeling the trademarked Garza Butthurt™℠®©
legendary
Why no gawesome music video this time?
legendary
Sorry, Uncle Stu:
Daddy Harmon has been up to his armpits in Garza since GAWMINERS. Maybe even since the GAW wireless scam. Whatever makes Jessica happy and brings in the bucks, I guess.
Blood is thicker than water & nothing is thicker than thieves.
And now for something completely the same:
Watch this sucker "Influencer" boo-hoo himself on YouTube because now he's out of his lucrative contract with Garza, with not one word about all of the victim$.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62sE-mbfZdc

I should add that incredibly lame "Press Release" refuting the Texas AG's announcement hasn't propagated anywhere. Usually all his bullshit gets spread by his pay for release services. No where to be found which also has me thinking it not even being a real legal statement or definitely not written by a lawyer is only for the consumption of his employees, family and friends. Just an incredibly feeble denial of the Texas AG claims to somehow comfort all under his employ and maybe even his father-in-law?  How the fuck do you explain something like that to the father of your wife where out of the blue this massive boot comes down stomping on your operation? Unless of course the father-in-law is in on it from the get go? A 60+ y/o man can't be that stupid to throw away his life for a few dollars can he specially after your con-artist son-in-law just got out of jail for the exact same thing  Cheesy  I mean how the fuck do you explain to your own father-in-law your new name Dad, my new name for this venture is Jaden David because the trolls are out to get me.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  just play along. What goddamn joke, truly funny through and through to the core. Homero Joshua Garza, born con-artist.

What's even more remarkable is that he actually has got the right tools to make a go of a real business. If he applied his skill set to a genuine business he would do very well. His marketing is exceptional, people go on Shark Tank for such help and give away equity for such talent. That is his flooding of social media about his profile, his flooding of news organizations with his PR's his stories and news articles and self promotion etc etc. All that is quite impressive and if used for a real company or product would produce a winner.  Alas he has a screw loose and applies it to cheating and stealing instead. Really quite bizarre maybe it is the thrill of it all or just the bizarre belief he is smarter than everyone else, too much brilliant cock whisperings in his ear?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
This is the actual court and filings, newest last.

http://public.co.comal.tx.us/default.aspx

under civil and case no. C2023-0560B

Not much going on anywhere including at the scene of the crime, Homero and his gang of bandits rather quiet at this time. What's interesting to me is in the various forums that use these things, many dismiss it all as to be expected i.e. they are all crooks and all doing it. Seem very casual to me. That got me thinking does anyone really care. Originally I was fully expecting the Texas AG to be in direct communication with the DOJ and the original judge in the GAW matter. Like actively checking if there is an overlap between his release and the terms and conditions of his release and starting up this fraud. Like throw him back in jail. Would they even bother to investigate that or they don't care enough? What about he 9+ mil. compensation he still owes the GAW victims.

The whole thing about his release was so that he could get out and do something to start paying them back. And now? What's funny is I distinctly recall on one of the court testimonies, might have been one of his lawyers where much was made about Homero having started a new business but they could not tell the judge or could not reveal what it was in case "the trolls" tried to disrupt it.  Cheesy  fairly certain the word troll was actually used.

1. does this scam overlap his release and the terms and conditions of his release
2. this scame business is supposed to be used to pay back the original victims

So far nothing is happening, or is this the quiet before the storm?

Code:
  OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
03/30/2023 ORIGINAL PETITION (OCA)
03/30/2023 BRIEFS
03/30/2023 PROPOSED ORDER
03/30/2023 TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER
03/31/2023 REQUEST FOR PROCESS
03/31/2023 CITATION
03/31/2023
Citation
GEV IO, LLC
Served 04/03/2023
Response Due 04/24/2023
Returned 04/06/2023
Garza, Jessica Diane Unserved
Harmon, Alan Eugene Unserved
Garza, Homero Joshua Unserved
03/31/2023 TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER
03/31/2023
Temporary Restraining Order
Garza, Jessica Diane Unserved
GEV IO, LLC
Served 04/03/2023
Returned 04/06/2023
Harmon, Alan Eugene Unserved
Garza, Homero Joshua Unserved
04/04/2023 PLAINTIFFS' NOTICE OF :
04/05/2023 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
04/05/2023 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
04/06/2023 CITATION RETURNED SERVED
04/06/2023 TEMPORARY RESTRAING ORDER RETURNED SERVED
04/06/2023 REQUEST FOR COPIES
04/11/2023 DEFENDANT'S MOTION
04/11/2023 NOTICE OF HEARING
04/11/2023 NOTICE OF FILING OF BUSINESS RECORDS
04/11/2023 NOTICE OF FILING OF BUSINESS RECORDS
04/12/2023 Temporary Injunction  (1:30 PM) ()
04/12/2023 AMENDED MOTION
04/12/2023 EXHIBIT
04/12/2023 RESPONSES
04/13/2023 RETURN OF DUE DILIGENCE
04/13/2023 DUPLICATE FILING (VIA E-FILE)
04/13/2023 BRIEFS
04/14/2023 ###### JUDGE'S DOCKET SHEET/NOTES #####
04/14/2023 Temporary Injunction  (9:00 AM) ()
Result: Granted
04/14/2023 TEMPORARY INJUNCTION (Judicial Officer: Wright-Reneau, Tracie )
04/17/2023 NOTICE
04/19/2023 WAIVER OF CITATION
04/19/2023 WAIVER OF CITATION
04/19/2023 RULE 11
legendary
Now I wonder what GEV stands for. His ego definitely has Garza in it
legendary
They're like a real life Bonny and Clyde

Except apparently she never goes outside much. Look at that pale skin.
Is she kept in a veal crate?

They think all they have to do is change their names to fool everyone.  Grin

legendary
They're like a real life Bonny and Clyde
legendary
VIDEO:
 Court Freezes Assets of Nomad Internet      https://youtu.be/ej688EjJQHg
Best excerpt from the complaint:
excessive use of company funds for personal use... and prior refusal to pay court ordered
judgements, evidenced by a DOJ tax lien for $9,182,000.00.
    Roll Eyes
Full article here: https://rvmiles.com/texas-freezes-assets-of-nomad-internet/

Oh, wait!!!!!!   "jaden david garza" *MUST* be Homero Josh Garza's REAL name, because the wife with the fake hair color, back-breaking boob implants and insane amounts of plastic surgery has it tattooed on her arm!  
Looks like it's painful for her to smile.   SMH

Didn't notice that. Did some digging, seems this guy specializes in remote notary services

Hello I'm Greg Lirette a commissioned Remote Online Notary in Florida based here in Clearwater, FL.

I'm able to notarize your documents for you generally in less than 15 minutes start to finish no matter where you are in the world using online technology.

Not sure why they would use him like that when their lawyer in Texas covering the actual case could do the same thing?

Also did a quick search in the county under the dad, jessica, jarden and homero for property addresses -- nothing immediate.

But more importantly under their names, the company name AND the court case number C2023-0560B

https://trellis.law/case/48091/c2023-0560b/state-texas-vs-gev-io-llc-jessica-diane-garza-alan-eugene-harmon-homero-joshua-garza

I don't see any filings of any kind after  the 12 April date of the original filings meaning where is the filing of the lifting of the injunction that Homero claims has since taken place??

Plus from what I have read Verizon and AT&T and others totally black list you if they find you fucking around with their equipment even from trying to buy a SIM card at Best Buy all the way to everything else. I mean Verizon actively participated in this investigation, aided the Texas AG and provided evidence for the lawsuit and the injunction etc. I just don't see how they would continue even if true to allow Homero to be an authorized reseller today as he claims in that press release. Makes zero sense that that they would be allowing him to be their authorized reseller today while they are perusing him along with the Texas AG in a court case today as well.
Activity: 198
Merit: 170
Did anyone notice at the end of the injuction that the notary was from Pinellas County Florida?  Does that mean the whole crew has flown the coop for Florida?  Pinellas County/ Tampa, Clearwater area?  I wonder if they simply caught them on vacation or they have taken up residence elsewhere?  Maybe another scam?
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
“Sets the record straight” 😂😂🤣😂 The fact that you became an authorized reseller in VERY late 2022 but had been operating for the prior however many years not being authorized… isn’t helping. There are still customers being charged that haven’t had service since November when ATT pulled the plug on UNAUTHORIZED SIM cards. He is still scamming via promised “mandatory equipment” which is just inseego routers with a Nomad sticker slapped on for hundreds of dollars that haven’t shipped for months and no one can get a human on the phone to stop the billing.
Pages:
Jump to: