Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 2444. (Read 3376891 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
So you added something to Wiki and decided to share? Too bad it was deleted, I feel sorry for you.

Ok I'm certainly not going to waste my time going into why, but you've proven yourself to be an absolute idiot - you don't even understand wikipedia.

Roll Eyes
Your recent posts show that you have a lot of time to waste.
Don't forget to let us know when you find some more nonexistent links.

Sorry ... i know your all butthurt or something, but again, you are a moron who cannot understand wikipedia, so.. on that note. Fuck you. Hahaha!!! Cheesy

/ignored
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hundreds of thousands of stores
In addition to major partners, today it was confirmed that HashCoin will be available to hundreds of thousands of merchants. More details coming this week!

I know its vague :grinning: I just cant say more yet.

Stay tuned :grinning:

Ummm, I think every coin is available to hundreds of thousands of merchants Smiley Or, is this another innovation from GAW?
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
In addition to major partners, today it was confirmed that HashCoin will be available to hundreds of thousands of merchants. More details coming this week!

OMG! They made a debit card!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
So you added something to Wiki and decided to share? Too bad it was deleted, I feel sorry for you.

Ok I'm certainly not going to waste my time going into why, but you've proven yourself to be an absolute idiot - you don't even understand wikipedia.

Roll Eyes
Your recent posts show that you have a lot of time to waste.
Don't forget to let us know when you find some more nonexistent links.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

Roll Eyes

This is funny Smiley

it's why i love this thread. i actually just saw the wiki page today, linked to from this post/page:

http://www.evi.com/q/homero_josh_garza

Homero has been busy...
legendary

Roll Eyes

This is funny Smiley

it's why i love this thread. i actually just saw the wiki page today, linked to from this post/page:

http://www.evi.com/q/homero_josh_garza
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So, touting the world´s best paying pool and a week later
be negotiating the train-wreck of that pool is just an
honest mistake in your opinion ?

Now, come on... I didn't say "honest" mistake.  Cheesy  I just said "mistake".  It happens, and then you scramble to try to make it look like you had it under control, or it was out of your control.  That's just human.  We all do that at work everyday.  Wink

So this guy was busy pumping sales of zen hashlets mining the world´s
best paying pool, so terribly busy that he plain forgot that contracts were
expiring ? And the very same day that pool crashed this hashlet
authentication key debacle came up ? Maybe they´ve forgotten altogether
to renegotiate that pool. Maybe there were no negotiations at all anyway.

Roll Eyes

This is funny Smiley
legendary

Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
his wikipedia history isn't so hot either:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homero_Josh_Garza

Cheesy

There's nothing there, you need to troll harder.

No, you didn't read it and missed the actual point - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Vandalism

oh wait, your the gaw guy who everyone else has on ignore, sorry everyone! Cheesy

legendary
I understand the empathy angle, I just don't see what the big deal is getting all mad here.  There are clever ways to get your frustrations heard on hashtalk... you just have to make sure you preface everything with a "I'm not causing trouble here, I believe this is all good" type gibberish.  Don't use those quotes exactly, but sprinkle it in, and you will usually get like minded people to sympathize with your pleas for clarity.

I don't get all mad in here anymore - i had my issues with them and they did with me much like others here i'm sure, and i don't care about hashtalk, i have no interest in their operations anymore other than what i read here. Let's face the facts - this company is pure lunacy. it's plain as day. is it wrong to hang around here and make fun of it? no, it's human nature to pick on things/people, fact.

What truly angers me, is scammers. so, until we know the truth, we watch and have fun.. popcorn anyone? Cheesy

btw, MR. CEO even messaged me once on BCT about something i posted once, so i know he monitors this thread. wouldn't be surprised if he had paid people or something. it came from his (seemingly?) own bct account even, but i deleted it and can't remember his username.. i'm fairly sure he was grinning when he sent it tho.  Wink

Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
WELL hello everyone i go away for a few days and i come back to see the old sections is closed and moved what happen you did not wamt to make 1000 pages of gaw news? In any case now i see i got double digit pages to read through lol that will be fun i guess good reading material.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 294

Now, come on... I didn't say "honest" mistake.  Cheesy  I just said "mistake".  It happens, and then you scramble to try to make it look like you had it under control, or it was out of your control.  That's just human.  We all do that at work everyday.  Wink

legendary
his wikipedia history isn't so hot either:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homero_Josh_Garza

Cheesy

There's nothing there, you need to troll harder.

No, you didn't read it and missed the actual point - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Vandalism

oh wait, your the gaw guy who everyone else has on ignore, sorry everyone! Cheesy
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
The company we have partnered with to make all of our new gear wants a few "Joshism sayings" to put on some of the gear.

Any thoughts?

"This is my house, and I will not be beat in my own house!"

I Have a few

" Zenpool is most profitable pool on earth"
"Blame the exploiters"
"Genius at Work"
"Legal is our biggest department"
"This was why we temporarily disabled withdrawals; so these users can’t leave our system with our/your bitcoins while we investigate, manually reverse these transfers, and take legal action against the responsible users"

What else?
How are the zenpool negotiations going ?

It was supposed to be at a prior level or
higher SOON. When is soon ?

Yea, keep it light-hearted. You only spent 2k at GAW, if it crumbles its not going to matter. Yet, your sig is a link to GAW and you're on here getting offended about every post that shows what a fake GAW actually is. Common, i can smell your douchebaggery from here Smiley Time to hit that ignore button.

Seriously?  Hundreds of people have signatures here at this forum that they would never endorse.  I mean look at all the gambling dice signatures alone.

It's just a way to make a penny here and there.  Get over yourself, you aren't that important, and neither am I.

Okay, you find it funny that people get ripped off. So you have what it takes to be a cheerleader for GAW.

I find it funny that people like you have stopped mining for real, if you ever mined or even know what that is. I should thank all of you at GAW or Hashtalk for keeping the Bitcoin difficulty down Smiley So, thank you.

No, just trying to keep it light-hearted.  Too many grumpy old men on Bitcointalk these days.  No one likes getting ripped off, I recognize that, but people keep spouting off about "red flags" when really it's more a case of an immature company trying to make a big splash.  Hundreds of start-ups do the same thing, and they make mistakes along the way.  If GAW didn't make any effort to keep it's customers happy, many would have taken off a long time ago.

I haven't stopped physical mining though.  I spread my love around.  A few pieces of kit mining various pools, and just recently trying burst.  I have less than $2k in GAW, so it won't hurt me significantly if it all crumbles down like all the prognosticators here predict.  But, I take predictions with a grain of salt, and do my own research.  Hell, if even 1% of the prognosticators were right in the Speculation threads here at Bitcointalk there would be chaos in the streets.  "To da moon!", no "BTC to zero by new years!"... it's funny... it's entertainment.  Cheesy

They rent this power out (probably to entities like NiceHash, or other cloud mining services)

Is that why NiceHash was removed from ZenCloud and accused of "exploits"?  Roll Eyes

You should try harder when you are making shit up. This thread has high standards for that kind of stuff.

Like krach's pseudo-code - it's totally believable and authentic  Grin

I don't make "shit up"... it's my best guess.  I probably should have prefaced that comment with an IMHO, right?
Jump to: