Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 2445. (Read 3376891 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Okay, you find it funny that people get ripped off. So you have what it takes to be a cheerleader for GAW.

I find it funny that people like you have stopped mining for real, if you ever mined or even know what that is. I should thank all of you at GAW or Hashtalk for keeping the Bitcoin difficulty down Smiley So, thank you.

No, just trying to keep it light-hearted.  Too many grumpy old men on Bitcointalk these days.  No one likes getting ripped off, I recognize that, but people keep spouting off about "red flags" when really it's more a case of an immature company trying to make a big splash.  Hundreds of start-ups do the same thing, and they make mistakes along the way.  If GAW didn't make any effort to keep it's customers happy, many would have taken off a long time ago.

I haven't stopped physical mining though.  I spread my love around.  A few pieces of kit mining various pools, and just recently trying burst.  I have less than $2k in GAW, so it won't hurt me significantly if it all crumbles down like all the prognosticators here predict.  But, I take predictions with a grain of salt, and do my own research.  Hell, if even 1% of the prognosticators were right in the Speculation threads here at Bitcointalk there would be chaos in the streets.  "To da moon!", no "BTC to zero by new years!"... it's funny... it's entertainment.  Cheesy

Yea, keep it light-hearted. You only spent 2k at GAW, if it crumbles its not going to matter. Yet, your sig is a link to GAW and you're on here getting offended about every post that shows what a fake GAW actually is. Common, i can smell your douchebaggery from here Smiley Time to hit that ignore button.
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
I haven't seen evidence of a single block solved by GAW.

I think it's pretty evident that they do not mine with their physical miners for themselves.  They rent this power out (probably to entities like NiceHash, or other cloud mining services), and pay the dividends back to the customers based on what they would have gotten had they used the physical miners for themselves.

No where has GAW ever said anything different.  If people aren't comfortable with this, fine.

Really? You found something official from GAW stating how my money is invested? That's awesome! Send me a link please I would love to read it. Thanks! I appreciate it.

Really?  So when you by a stock in Apple, you want to know what your investment was spent on to the penny?  You demand to know what secret products they are working on right this instant because you are the almighty investor?  They don't have to.  The nerve of some people, you say!  (that was meant to be sarcastic, but also with a hint of truthyness)  Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
his wikipedia history isn't so hot either:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homero_Josh_Garza

Cheesy

There's nothing there, you need to troll harder.
I'm guessing this is where everyone goes to sulk after they are banned on Hashtalk?

Nah, i got out of Mt. GAW way back, (The first people out of the ponzi do pretty well it seems, go figure)! ..

I'm simply here for the entertainment value at this point.

Me too.  I find it funny.

I don't really find it "funny" because a lot of people may end up severely hurt in the end here, however, i do enjoy the daily drama and the humor like that code post above, that was brilliant.  Wink

I understand the empathy angle, I just don't see what the big deal is getting all mad here.  There are clever ways to get your frustrations heard on hashtalk... you just have to make sure you preface everything with a "I'm not causing trouble here, I believe this is all good" type gibberish.  Don't use those quotes exactly, but sprinkle it in, and you will usually get like minded people to sympathize with your pleas for clarity.

I'm not a fan of the heavy handedness at hashtalk either, but I don't see that as a "red flag"... just an immature company who is afraid of bad PR.  Larger, older companies usually don't give two whits about that sort of stuff as long as it's not slanderous... they just let their results do the talking for them... which I think Josh should learn and do.

Okay, you find it funny that people get ripped off. So you have what it takes to be a cheerleader for GAW.

I find it funny that people like you have stopped mining for real, if you ever mined or even know what that is. I should thank all of you at GAW or Hashtalk for keeping the Bitcoin difficulty down Smiley So, thank you.

No, just trying to keep it light-hearted.  Too many grumpy old men on Bitcointalk these days.  No one likes getting ripped off, I recognize that, but people keep spouting off about "red flags" when really it's more a case of an immature company trying to make a big splash.  Hundreds of start-ups do the same thing, and they make mistakes along the way.  If GAW didn't make any effort to keep it's customers happy, many would have taken off a long time ago.

I haven't stopped physical mining though.  I spread my love around.  A few pieces of kit mining various pools, and just recently trying burst.  I have less than $2k in GAW, so it won't hurt me significantly if it all crumbles down like all the prognosticators here predict.  But, I take predictions with a grain of salt, and do my own research.  Hell, if even 1% of the prognosticators were right in the Speculation threads here at Bitcointalk there would be chaos in the streets.  "To da moon!", no "BTC to zero by new years!"... it's funny... it's entertainment.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Is this guy for real or is this a big ass joke? I just read his tagline on twitter and it reads:

"CEO of GAW Corp and GAW Miners. I started in telecom in 2002. Now I dabble in cryptocurrency - my passion. I've been called HashKing. Say Hi."

His telecom business crashed and burned.

http://www.bbb.org/connecticut/Business-Reviews/internet-access-provider/gaw-high-speed-internet-inc-in-enfield-ct-87076464

His current bbb rating is not exactly good.

http://www.bbb.org/connecticut/Business-Reviews/virtual-currency/geniuses-at-work-in-bloomfield-ct-87118728

He's been called "HashKing"? By whom, his wife? WTF does he hash? I haven't seen evidence of a single block solved by GAW.

He "Dabbles" in cryptocurrency? Hmm, if I'm an investor, I sure as hell hope the CEO of that company doesn't refer to his job "dabbling"  Shocked

his wikipedia history isn't so hot either:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homero_Josh_Garza

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
They rent this power out (probably to entities like NiceHash, or other cloud mining services)

Is that why NiceHash was removed from ZenCloud and accused of "exploits"?  Roll Eyes

You should try harder when you are making shit up. This thread has high standards for that kind of stuff.

Like krach's pseudo-code - it's totally believable and authentic  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
I don't really find it "funny" because a lot of people may end up severely hurt in the end here, however, i do enjoy the daily drama and the humor like that code post above, that was brilliant.  Wink

That code isnt "funny" it is SERIOUS , LAZYHASHX get on it NOW before it is too late: http://coinprophet.com/lazyhashx
You're making a broad assumption here that everyone's doing the same thing. The decision to hold or not hold BTC does not depend on putting one's faith into a very opaque company that seems to be changing its business strategy every few weeks. Anyone is free to dump or buy or otherwise gamble with BTC at any time, there are no major problems with liquidity or any significant lack of information as far as trading is concerned. Try cashing out your hashpoints and let us know how far you got.

Eh, I think that's a dangerous assertion to make.  Lots of people had put their faith into Mt Gox, and well, you know...  There are periods of time where even the remaining existing exchanges have problems with liquidity, or put holds on "questionable" transactions.  It's part of the game/gamble.

But the basic gamble is that all of us have faith that the BTC that you keep in a wallet, or have invested elsewhere has any sort of intrinsic value.  I'm not here to argue this point, but I think people are being a little shortsighted with GAW's customers.  A lot of them have gone "all in" with tremendous gambles, and only time will tell if it paid off.

Activity: 86

I think it's pretty evident that they do not mine with their physical miners for themselves.  They rent this power out (probably to entities like NiceHash, or other cloud mining services), and pay the dividends back to the customers based on what they would have gotten had they used the physical miners for themselves.

No where has GAW ever said anything different.  If people aren't comfortable with this, fine.

Really? You found something official from GAW stating how my money is invested? That's awesome! Send me a link please I would love to read it. Thanks! I appreciate it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So, how are the zenpool negotiations going ?

It was supposed to be at the prior level or higher

SOON.

Any word ?

legendary
I'm guessing this is where everyone goes to sulk after they are banned on Hashtalk?

Nah, i got out of Mt. GAW way back, (The first people out of the ponzi do pretty well it seems, go figure)! ..

I don't really find it "funny" because a lot of people may end up severely hurt in the end here, however, i do enjoy the daily drama and the humor like that code post above, that was brilliant.  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
I'll put my character, ethics, and morals up against Mr. HashTitan any day - if in court, at least we will get some answers to the questions he has been avoiding for months now.

Make no mistake, this situation isn't funny to those who feel they have been sucked in with some tasty bait just to have the situation switched on them without reasonable opportunity to investigate or reject what was/is being done with their investment. Likewise, you make assumptions in favor of GAW/Zen with no basis or facts of your own since it you are simply regurgitating what Mt. GAW has fed to you. That may be OK with you, but not others who can see things for what they are.

Scott-

What did I say in their favor? I haven't bought a single cloud contract, GAW or not, and spent maybe 30 min on hashtalk, but you're right in one thing. I do think you are funny with your offensive posture and assuming people who don't nod reading your posts must be stupid, delusional or from GAW.

+1 to the poster above.

If you think investing is gambling I can't talk to you. In fact, I'm just gonna ignore you new sock-puppet from Mt. Gaw.

Investing is a zero-sum game.  Look that up sometime.  Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.  Those who are good at gaming the system end up winning more in the long run... all at the expense of others.

Typical wall-street investing/gambling requires ever-increasing sums of fiat to keep propping up profits and returns... hmmm... sounds a lot like a giant ponzi to me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I fully realize that it´s a totally un-regulated marketplace
and what passes for police is totally mob-owned anyway

but how can this guy hype the world´s best paying pool
and then a week later be renegotiating the wreckage of
said pool ?

legendary
If I was a big investor my first request to Josh would be that he learn to spell. :grinning:

He addressed that issue in that thread, saying something like "oh i will fix my grammar and stuff soon, but that just means it won't be me writing it! :grinning:"

what an asshat. this can't end well... how the hell could it?
legendary
Do not listen to these trolls. Majority of people who hates towards GAW are just spouting utter nonsense.

You mean like thermovacum controlled miners , you buy at 4$ few weeks later sell for 20$ sounds legit right?

White Paper? Bah, My investors dont even care about that shit, shut up asking about it.
Here is my  Pseudo Proof of Concept Code:

Blackhole::TI_Vaccum_Transaction() {
TI1 = Warp Proof-of-Work Hash (nBlockHeight ~ Proof-of-Transactional-Vaccumility(nth) );
TI2 = SHA256( TI1 ) * HyperDifficulty(n);
TI3 = Return ( TI2 – Eat at Joes(sponsored line)( directive ) );
return xCTI3;
}
Warptimefold::TI_Locked_Transaction() {
TILT = Translucent.TI_Sent_Transaction();
if ( TILT = Timefold_X+tx23(Verified_Transaction( mrch ) ) {
ThermoBlockConfirmation = true + A;
}
}

That should be enough codes to please the crypto nerds. OK now invest.

Damnit thanks that had me laughing pretty good, i love this thread sometimes! Cheesy
Activity: 66
If I was a big investor my first request to Josh would be that he learn to spell. :grinning:
Jump to: