Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 24. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hey tin foil hat people, does anyone really think someone (maybe named Craig) has about a million dollars dumped with GAW? Even if this "person" bought primes at $16 or they are hardware conversions would someone with that much money really could mine when they have enough resources to set up shop on their own?

I've always wondered myself. Who would be wise enough to accumulate enough wealth to invest so much in little ole GAW? Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto himself. That's who Josh's huge silent partner is. No wait. Even better yet, Josh is Satoshi. Satoshi Gawmoto. Satoshi did say he moved on. He must have meant he was working on hashcoin. OMG I'm a genius. I figured it all out. All hail Josh Gawrzatoshi.

Damn, for the second time in 2 days this thread has caused me to laugh so hard it made my wife ask what was so funny.  Try to explain hashlets, hashcoin and hasbase to someone normal (not like us e.g. someone with no interest in Bitcoin already) and they will look at you like you are an alien.  Try doing so while laughing so hard that you can barely breath ... well it just sounds insane.

The whole thing really is absurd. It's hard enough trying to explain bitcoin to people not technically inclined. Trying to explain whatever it is that's going on at gaw is next to impossible. All you have to do is say: Hunny, I got in a Ponzi scheme but I had enough sense to get out and we still made a profit. Don't forget the WE still made a profit.  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hi all .

just for info :

i opened an account on hashie to compare with zen (on hashie there is a market a little bit like cex and zencloud) .

here is the figure :
 for a 10 GHS miner on hashie :

Type   payout
Amount   0.00006703
Time   2014-11-06 00:00:12
Earnings   0.00012704
Fees   0.00006001

for a genesis haslet (beware it is a 4 Ths, you have to divide ) :

Device Name
Hashlet SHA256 (Hashlet Genesis)
Power 3940 GH
BTC Payout  0.03942366 BTC
Maintenance Fee  -0.02304112 BTC

At the end  It seems fees are a little bit higher on zencloud .
(I use to have some GHS on cex.io but i sold it , between fees and price drop . you can not ROI there)

To clarify, our maintenance fee is the same. Our payouts are the theoretical maximum mining rewards, and hence are higher than pool payouts which include orphans, pool fees, etc.

-Sahra
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
In the words of The Dear and Beloved Leader

"""Everyone,

I want to take a moment to talk to you about the smartest, fastest, and most stable cryptocurrency the world has ever seen. A coin that launches with more direct merchant support than any has in history. And the first coin that actually works with existing infrastructure rather than against it.

Six months ago, I saw something needed to be done to create stability in cryptocurrency.
Six months ago, I thought of a new cryptocurrency could take the world by storm.
Six months ago, I knew miners would demand to have control over their network back.

6 months is up.

The largest ICO in cryptocurrency history will also launch the world's first Coin Adoption Fund so that the most widely supported coin at launch and gains even more adoption over time.

3 weeks from today, we make history.

HashCoin is Here

full write up: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/  """

Not many supporters left.. Think GAW bought Crytocoinsnews.com so he could spread his propaganda. The other night he had the troops race over to it an "fight the trolls" when I posted about my experience and getting banned it was somehow deleted!! WTF I tried the same posting over and over and someone kept deleting.. LOL.. Its pathetic
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb
Hey tin foil hat people, does anyone really think someone (maybe named Craig) has about a million dollars dumped with GAW? Even if this "person" bought primes at $16 or they are hardware conversions would someone with that much money really could mine when they have enough resources to set up shop on their own?

I've always wondered myself. Who would be wise enough to accumulate enough wealth to invest so much in little ole GAW? Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto himself. That's who Josh's huge silent partner is. No wait. Even better yet, Josh is Satoshi. Satoshi Gawmoto. Satoshi did say he moved on. He must have meant he was working on hashcoin. OMG I'm a genius. I figured it all out. All hail Josh Gawrzatoshi.

Damn, for the second time in 2 days this thread has caused me to laugh so hard it made my wife ask what was so funny.  Try to explain hashlets, hashcoin and hasbase to someone normal (not like us e.g. someone with no interest in Bitcoin already) and they will look at you like you are an alien.  Try doing so while laughing so hard that you can barely breath ... well it just sounds insane.

When you get finished explaining it to her will you explain it to me... because I dont understand Hashlets, Hashcoins and hashbase, either.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 616
Well, it´s Beaver Moon !

Everybody´s got the traps out I trust.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Trusted site
Easy to manage your hashlet

Such an endorsement from a ponzi scammer is probably not what GAW really needs now Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Trusted site
Easy to manage your hashlet
Activity: 504

Activity: 66

Ever thought GAW could just make a craig up to lead you to this delusion?
legendary

If this hypothetical Craig lives in a really bad neighborhood, like Africa (Nigerian prince maybe) and can't set up a shop locally then it becomes a question of (a) paying some hosting provider in Iceland or Oregon and sending them your mining gear, or (b) paying a cloud provider like GAW. Also he may have liked The World's Most Profitable Pool back in the day. But yeah, I don't know why he's not dumping now. Maybe he knows something we don't. Yep, that must be it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Well, I can't wait to spend my hashpoints Wink

You still getting 0.1 btc per month for you're signature or are they paying that in hashpoints now as well?
 Roll Eyes

Still waiting for the first payout. Think in 2 weeks or so. Hope it's in BTC and not HP's Wink

Just dumped 250 Gh/s in 10 Gh/s bits. Let's see how fast they sell.

And found out that my other account had dipped negative and because of that they blocked it (missed the email about it). So still waiting for that ticket to be resolved since the balance is above 0 for 4 days already. Should be done automatically too.
legendary
Looks like volder is dumping Primes and Legendaries. Grab them while you can, those are blessed with inside knowledge.
In the words of The Dear and Beloved Leader

"""Everyone,

I want to take a moment to talk to you about the smartest, fastest, and most stable cryptocurrency the world has ever seen. A coin that launches with more direct merchant support than any has in history. And the first coin that actually works with existing infrastructure rather than against it.

Six months ago, I saw something needed to be done to create stability in cryptocurrency.
Six months ago, I thought of a new cryptocurrency could take the world by storm.
Six months ago, I knew miners would demand to have control over their network back.

6 months is up.

The largest ICO in cryptocurrency history will also launch the world's first Coin Adoption Fund so that the most widely supported coin at launch and gains even more adoption over time.

3 weeks from today, we make history.

HashCoin is Here

full write up: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/  """
legendary

You still getting 0.1 btc per month for you're signature or are they paying that in hashpoints now as well?
 Roll Eyes

I think Flep was being somewhat sarcastic.

However this brings up an interesting question. You know how startups often pay their employees in stock options to be cashed out after an IPO (with hold periods and such). What if GAW is paying hashpoints to their employees and/or the companies they are buying. 800,000,000 hashpoints for ZenMiner. That would explain why it's not exploding from inside, everyone needs to HOLD otherwise no cash.

Ok, I'm setting my tinfoil head gear aside, it's squeezing my brain a bit too tight.
Hmmm, maybe they´re overbashed, like in oversold.

Well, frankly I doubt it.
Activity: 560
finally the support team is working to fix bugs... now mine genesis appears on menu after 18 days withou any income from it only fees being taken from it... now is alright they are trying to cover them problems now they are working as a company giving support to the users thanks lets see the ipo getting closer
Activity: 90
I'm pretty surprised I didn't get banned for posting the link on HT to the line up of people who are already waiting outside Walmart to buy this coin at $20.
https://i.imgur.com/KAa5j.jpg

In order to be worth $20, someone has to be willing to pay or trade goods worth $20 to acquire it. Where are those people? All I see are people giddy about selling at $20.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Pages:
Jump to: