Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 26. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
How about the "regulators" there in the best democracy
that money can buy? They have any interest in this
operation? I realize that the system wants to avoid
regulating this marketplace rather let it rot in scams to
give bitcoin a bad name but still it has its obligations
one would assume.

Democracy is slow Smiley

However it does sometimes catch the bad guys. FTC 1:0 BFL.

Yeah, I guess that one couldn´t be ignored any longer.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
one would assume.

Democracy is slow Smiley

However it does sometimes catch the bad guys. FTC 1:0 BFL.
"""My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world"""

said GAW_CEO

Pretty big statement, huh ?
Activity: 504
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
@zerocylinders said:

@Leo said:

@Faydabomb: I believe that if anyone can do what Josh has planned, he's the person to do it.

ZeroThe main thing that is different in this coin is the fact that it's not just throw together by people trying to make some fast money. It's being created by a group of people with some outstanding business experience who know how to market items and have the financial backing to make this work.
Why do you think Josh can pull this off? I don't see anything in his resume that would indicate a substantial background and connection in legal, financial, or marketing that would allow GAW to create a multibillion dollar trading platform. Do you know Josh personally? Is there a resume somewhere with this info? I looked on linkedin but all I can see is GAW and Great Auk Wireless.

Leo: And who are the "people with outstanding business experience" that you are referring to?

GAW_CEO:  My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world :grinning:

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Dumped my last 10 Primes at $33.50. I didn't even wanna stick around another day at that clusterfuck. I'll see if I can turn a quick buck with my HP's on trHASHcoin and that's it. I will never deal with GAW again. Well I will be using and abusing my HT accts to deliver one last well deserved bashing. Maybe, just maybe, I can enlighten a few more to abandon ship ASAP.

Yeah I was lucky to dump when they were in between 40 and 38. My last HT account was shadowbanned the other day and honestly, it sickens me to go over there so I'm going to give it a rest. Let those suckers stay there and maybe I can make some easy money from the bullshitpoints I have.
Dumped my last 10 Primes at $33.50. I didn't even wanna stick around another day at that clusterfuck. I'll see if I can turn a quick buck with my HP's on trHASHcoin and that's it. I will never deal with GAW again. Well I will be using and abusing my HT accts to deliver one last well deserved bashing. Maybe, just maybe, I can enlighten a few more to abandon ship ASAP.
one would assume.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
it is not, I am not sure when they're going to let me release it. Our partners got upset that I released their names ahead of time, so now I have to mind my P's and Q :grinning:

I'm done I can't laugh any harder.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
one of my best friends runs the largest bond trading company in the world, and the other one of the largest banks in the world. I did not start my career in crypto :grinning:

Okay, I'll bite.  Anyone want to point me to Josh's resume?  I have lots of friends in the biz also, would be interesting to see if he checks out.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/josh-garza/8/824/874

Yeah, I saw that but there is zero indication of any real experience or even connections in the finance world.

Great Auk Wireless is a small biz that doesn't seem like anything to crow about.  Other than GAW Mining, I cannot find any real financial experience on Josh's background.  And only a high school education?  That doesn't necessarily disqualify him, but it really makes it less likely that his connections are so great.  I know traders with only a high school education, but they had jobs in trading pits for years before they were able to move up... unlikely that a high school grad with zero experience in any trading or financial firm would have ANY usable connections.

Interestingly, I have 6 connections on linkedin who are linked to him.  Will see what i can find out.

ZiG
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Well, they´re rolling in hashpoints over there at zencloud
but the market seems pretty limp though. Primes heading
back under 30, zens barely holding 12. I don´t know; maybe
I´d buy back in at 5 bucks. Given the return.

...if ANY... Huh Grin Wink
Well, they´re rolling in hashpoints over there at zencloud
but the market seems pretty limp though. Primes heading
back under 30, zens barely holding 12. I don´t know; maybe
I´d buy back in at 5 bucks. Given the return.
ZiG
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
one of my best friends runs the largest bond trading company in the world, and the other one of the largest banks in the world. I did not start my career in crypto :grinning:

Okay, I'll bite.  Anyone want to point me to Josh's resume?  I have lots of friends in the biz also, would be interesting to see if he checks out.

...Education - LeLand and Grey (High School) ... Huh Grin

https://www.google.com/search?q=leland+and+grey&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=nts

Make your own conclusion(s) ... Grin

ZiG
legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
legendary
Listen to this bullshit. How fucking delusional can you be and how many lies can you tell???

GAW_CEO
GAW_CEO
 Admins
 Global Moderator
Industry Innovator
@Notthisway said:

@adri said:

I remember reading a post from Josh, where he stated that he wanted merchants to keep the coin. That's why the value has to be stable / up.
Huge companies like Amazon and Walmart don't accept bitcoin despite its multibillion dollar marketcap, 5 year track record of security and a stable codebase.
They are now going to accept and hold a currency from a tiny company with no history, with a brand new code base, because :question:

Ok, so following this logic Jeff Bezos doesn't have good friends among traders and bankers and Josh is going to help with that? Sounds like a great plan.
legendary
Huh? Did they fire her or something? What happened to Eric?

It's not about that, by "mentioning" he means the reaction a typical HT poster exhibits upon seeing a picture of a woman. If there ever was a valid reason for banning that would be it.
Listen to this bullshit. How fucking delusional can you be and how many lies can you tell???

GAW_CEO
GAW_CEO
 Admins
 Global Moderator
Industry Innovator
@Notthisway said:

@adri said:

I remember reading a post from Josh, where he stated that he wanted merchants to keep the coin. That's why the value has to be stable / up.
Huge companies like Amazon and Walmart don't accept bitcoin despite its multibillion dollar marketcap, 5 year track record of security and a stable codebase.
They are now going to accept and hold a currency from a tiny company with no history, with a brand new code base, because :question:

Pages:
Jump to: